ciptech is offline New Member

Shoulders Part I (First Cycle) - DBol/Sust/Prop - Delayed to 5/3/10

[Updated 4/21]

This IS my first cycle. I'm planning my cycle to start next Monday, 4/26, starting with the pills in the AM and shooting up in the PM:

Wk 1-10: 250mg Sust - 2x/Wk = 500mg/wk
    Wk 1-10: 100mg Prop - 2x/Wk = 200mg/wk
    Wk 1-5: 10mg DBol - 3x/Day (Little pink triangles)

4-5 weeks PCT to start 18 days after last shot:

Arimidex @ .5mg/day
    Tamox @ 25mg/day
    Chlomid @ 50mg/day

My stats:
    27/6'1/192-198lbs - I'll try to get some measurements. Update Starting weight was mid 180's due to situation w/ wife week prior.

A little about me:

I started as a very, very thin guy naturally. When I was 22, I was six feet tall and maybe weighed around 140-145lbs. Pretty much any bodyfat you see is a result of my high calorie intake right now and more or less disappears if I drop down the calories for a week or two. However, because of the many years of training, I don't really drop much below 170 even when I completely stop training. Started lifting in high school, but I've been more serious about training since I was 21, with various periods of downtime since then, but started hitting it real hard again just a little over a year ago. Until this most recent return to the gym last year, I had never weighed more than 185 (diesel) at me peak, and certainly never over 190, which I am easily maintaining my weight above 190 right now. So, needless to say, this is the biggest I've ever been. I know exactly what works for me as far as exercises, reps, and non-AAS supplements. I'm a firm believer in very heavy weight, low reps, to failure and I practice this with every muscle group. I'm normally strictly in the 6-8 reps range, aside from an occasional 10-12 reps during warm up. I aim for 8 reps, if I'm hitting failure at my 6th or 7th, then I know I put enough weight on, and that's fine with me. I never up the reps, but if I need conditioning I do cardio (rare).

My workouts (Sun-Thurs schedule) heavy weight, low reps to failure (workouts vary alot, but this will give you a general idea):

Back like Iraq - varies but typically pull-ups, 2 row exercises, 1-2 pull-down exercises, and traps
    Chest like the Best - incline or flat just depending on the week and/or how shoulder feels - dumbbell press, barbell press, dumbbell flyes, occasional pullovers, finish w/ cable flyes
    Legs (need the most work) - squats, leg press, leg extensions, hammys, calve raises
    Shoulders like Boulders - either dumbbell or barbell presses, or both, technogym presses, upright rows, lateral raises, rear delt machine
    Arms - barbell curls, hammer curls, concentration curls, tri pressdowns, skull crushers and/or close grip presses, dips

My diet:

Due to my current living situation, I usually have to eat out for lunch and dinner, but nevertheless I try to make healthy, high-calorie choices. Double-meat turkey or chicken breast on wheat at Subway is not an uncommon meal for me.

~08:00 - Slam 24gm whey on the way to work
    ~09:30 - 6 egg whites (more like 8-12 egg whites because the ladies at the cafe hook me up), 1 piece of wheat toast
    ~12:30 - Big lunch
    ~16:30 - 2-4 spoons all-natural peanut butter on arnold double protein bread (that bread is great)
    ~19:00 - Big dinner
    ~20:30 - Pre-workout drink of 5gm creatine/5gm glutamine/5gm BCAA mixed with one scoop IDS waximaize for delivery
    ~22:30 - Post-workout 5gm creatine/glutamine mixed w/ waximaize for delivery (restore glycogen levels) and then 48gm whey
    ~23:30 - Probably going to drink 24-48gm casein before bedtime while on the cycle

What am I missing? I'm sure I'll add more soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shoulders Part I - DBol/Sust/Prop-dsc05629.jpg   Shoulders Part I - DBol/Sust/Prop-dsc05630-2.jpg   Shoulders Part I - DBol/Sust/Prop-dsc05631-2.jpg   Shoulders Part I - DBol/Sust/Prop-dsc05633-2.jpg   Shoulders Part I - DBol/Sust/Prop-dsc05635-2.jpg  

Last edited by ciptech; 05-05-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Updating info

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i dont see the need for the prop with the sust.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    thanks... can't say that i necessarily do either, but my friend is just shy of his pro card, and this exact stack is his recommendation based on his observations. i'll go with him on this one, and if i don't see results, i'll go my own route next time.
    Last edited by ciptech; 04-20-2010 at 10:27 AM.

danielli is offline Associate Member
    I'm curious...why more prop on top of the sust? Did your friend explain his reasoning?

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    I was about to ask the same thing till I read your post, thats alot of test.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ciptech View Post
    thanks... can't say that i necessarily do either, but my friend is just shy of his pro card, and this exact stack is his recommendation based on his observations. i'll go with him on this one, and if i don't see results, i'll go my own route next time.
    Yeah but thats your friend if he's that huge that he almost gots his pro card he obviously is very experienced. Why would you take a cycle that a pro would take. Have you ever cycled before?? By reading your first post sounds like this will be your first thats alot of stuff to be taking foryour first cycle imho.. But good luck to you bro I will be checking to see how its going.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    all you're really doing is adding more prop to the sust. i guess thats o.k. but if this is your first cycle i would save it for another, possibly a cutting cycle with some tren (later on) sust 500mg week and d-bol will give you good gains size and strength and i don't think 200 more mgs of test a week will make a big difference. good luck on whatever u decide looks like you should make good gains so bust a-- in the gym and keep us posted.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by ciptech View Post
    just becuase your friend is a pro doesnt mean you are.

his doses and compound use may be way to advanced for you, more logically it wud be easier to just up the sust dosage. prop twice a week to will send your levels fluctuating all over the place.

good luck tho

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    Yeah but thats your friend if he's that huge that he almost gots his pro card he obviously is very experienced. Why would you take a cycle that a pro would take. Have you ever cycled before?? By reading your first post sounds like this will be your first thats alot of stuff to be taking foryour first cycle imho.. But good luck to you bro I will be checking to see how its going.
    Hold up, I said my friend's almost pro and this was his recommendation for me based on his observations. Not sure why you think I'm taking the same cycle he's on. Anyhow, you guys definitely have me wondering, so I'll ask him again. He knows it's my first cycle and where I'm at in the gym.

Thanks for watching the thread bro.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    all you're really doing is adding more prop to the sust. i guess thats o.k. but if this is your first cycle i would save it for another, possibly a cutting cycle with some tren (later on) sust 500mg week and d-bol will give you good gains size and strength and i don't think 200 more mgs of test a week will make a big difference. good luck on whatever u decide looks like you should make good gains so bust a-- in the gym and keep us posted.
    That's definitely a possibility too, I can always save it for later on. Since I've only got 5 weeks worth of prop, another possibility is running it the first five weeks and then not using it the last half of the cycle.

Busting a-- in the gym for sure. Thanks for watching the thread bro.

just becuase your friend is a pro doesnt mean you are.

his doses and compound use may be way to advanced for you, more logically it wud be easier to just up the sust dosage. prop twice a week to will send your levels fluctuating all over the place.

good luck tho
    Nor do I claim to be man, lol. Again, I don't think he's trying to do me wrong, he knows it's my first cycle. Nevertheless, I'll have him to clarify his reasoning.

Prop lasts three days, at twice a week, I'd think levels should be pretty steady, no?

Thanks for joining the thread again bro. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by ciptech; 04-21-2010 at 04:24 PM.

New pics posted today. I put them in my first post.
    Last edited by ciptech; 04-23-2010 at 09:07 AM.

One more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shoulders Part I - DBol/Sust/Prop-dsc05634-2.jpg  

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    not a bad idea to run it for the beginning of a cycle. is that what you decided to do?? any changes in your weight or strength yet?? as a matter of a fact i have done similar with sustanon and eth. running 1 amp of each for the entire cycle. i just looked it as adding another long ester. good luck

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Nice sized back !

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    not a bad idea to run it for the beginning of a cycle. is that what you decided to do?? any changes in your weight or strength yet?? as a matter of a fact i have done similar with sustanon and eth. running 1 amp of each for the entire cycle. i just looked it as adding another long ester. good luck
    Thanks bro. Had to delay my start date to tomorrow, 5/3. Been separated for awhile but still letting her live here, and finally had to ask her to leave the house, so I've been dealing with that situation. Got tired of being walked all over. So, I consider this cycle my rebirth!

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go ahead and run it the first five weeks. If for any reason, I feel like I should cut the prop, I will. Thanks for following the thread man.
    Last edited by ciptech; 05-02-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by corestorm View Post
    Nice sized back !
    Thanks man! Good to hear that. My back was always way behind in past years, but I've put extra focus on back during my current return to the gym, last 13 months or so. Thanks again

Chewed up my first Dbol tonight. There's one extra when when doing 3 daily, so figured I'd kick start it right now! No turning back now. Expect to hear more from me soon.

nycap is offline Banned- Because I give Bad advice - PLEASE DO NOT listen to me
    looks like a perfect first cycle to me. but ima have to recomend taking all 30mgs of dbol at once before you work out. this way you get a spike right when you need it most. oh and your buddy must have recomended the test prop cuase he dosnt want your levels to get that high since test prop wont biuld up.

best luck
    Last edited by nycap; 05-03-2010 at 12:46 AM.

number28 is offline Associate Member
    Best of luck with ur first cycle. I'm just funishing up my first. Its been a kick ass time, best 3 months ever!
    Be sure to take some liver support supps...eat right and train hard. Sounds like you got ur shit together, keep us informed.
    Enjoy the ride!!

number28 is offline Associate Member
    I also noticed that u got ari in ur pct...I'm not too sure if its wise to use an AI during PCT.

6ft5 is offline Member
    200mg prop and sum dbol . Looks like a nice little load up. Best luck get ready to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by number28 View Post
    Best of luck with ur first cycle. I'm just funishing up my first. Its been a kick ass time, best 3 months ever!
    Be sure to take some liver support supps...eat right and train hard. Sounds like you got ur shit together, keep us informed.
    Enjoy the ride!!
    Thanks bro. From what I've read, after the cycle is a good time to run an AI. Unless anyone else has insights. Appreciate you following the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    200mg prop and sum dbol. Looks like a nice little load up. Best luck get ready to grow.
    Appreciate it bro, thanks for following the thread.

First injection - 5/3

Just finished my first shot. Crazy experience. The prop was a no brainer to draw out of the vial. I broke the top off the sust ampule in a towel and for whatever reason the sound and feeling in my hands had me thinking I'd crushed the whole ampule. When I unwrapped it, to my surprise it was fine, but maybe I should get an ampule cutter because the edge was not very clean and I started thinking maybe glass shards were in my sust, lol. I figured it would be more of a clean edge after breaking.

After inserting the needle, I pulled back on the plunger to check for blood and a few bubbles formed, but no blood, so I injected. I felt like I had to apply more pressure than I was expecting, I was pressing on the plunger pretty hard to get it to go in. Is that normal?

After I injected everything, I pulled the needle out and it started to bleed a little, along with some of the AAS bubbling out of the injection site. Assuming that's somewhat normal... Anyhow, all and all it went pretty smoothly. Didn't hurt at all, although I feel some tenderness down there starting now.

About to head out the door to the gym. Talk to you all soon.

nycap is offline Banned- Because I give Bad advice - PLEASE DO NOT listen to me
    your goona have a crash theres no way around it. but i wouldnt worry about it. i take this stuff all the time without my balls shrinking. if your balls really shrink (im mean really noticalby), then do this post cycle: 3 HCG 5000iu shots, one every 5 days and aromasin and nolvadex for 6 weeks. wait until 3 weeks after the last shot of sustanon before doing this.

Day 3 - Everything UP

Day 3 boys and girls and everything is UP. Energy is up, strength is up, explosiveness is up, stamina is up, size is up, body weight is up, motivation is up, concentration is up, recovery time is up, my dick is up. Feel great, amazing results already, totally shocked.

Tonight I did back like Iraq and light bi's to make up because I missed the gym Sunday.

T-bar rows - 2, 3, 3 and quarter, 4 plates
    Iso-lateral rows - 2, 2 and quarter, 3, 3 and quarter
    Barbell rows (got a little pumped i know) - 2 plates, 2 and quarter
    Traps on smith - 1, 2, 3, 3 and quarter
    Wide grip pull down - 160, 180, 200, 220lbs
    Narrow grip pull down - 140, 160, 180, 200lbs
    Ez-bar curls, hanging hammer curls, hanging concentration curls

Dbol reminds me of some super creatine or something. I am drinking fluids non-stop all day and when I go to piss, barely anything comes out at all. It's crazy.

By the way, I asked my friend why the addition of the Prop with the Sust. He said the Prop is fast acting which will jump start my gains for the ten weeks and claims it will also play a key role in increasing my power and explosiveness. I guess we'll see, but to be honest, so far, I believe him!

The only sad news is that due to my situation with the wife last week, my nutrition, gym, and appetite was way off and I lost about 10 pounds which put me in the mid 180's. It's okay though. When I got to the gym tonight, I weighed 185 and when I left I weighed 189. Wife is gone now, time to focus on number 1 again.

Thanks for watching the thread everyone. I'll get more pictures soon. I'd imagine I'll be back in the 190's in no time, appetite's back, nutrition on point, should be good to go.
    Last edited by ciptech; 05-05-2010 at 08:40 PM.

Wow. I made a total amateur mistake today. Had the syringe loaded up with my juice, and there was quite a bit of air in there, so I was tapping it to get the air out, pulled back on the plunger slightly and it popped right out of the end of the syringe. Never been so mad in my life. I injected what was left which was not much. I will NEVER make that mistake again. Sheet!!! That sucks so bad!!

Thread Information