Antonioj is offline Junior Member

2nd Cycle Test E D-Bol Antonioj

Hello again everyone!

Decided recently to do another cycle, and seeing how the forum helped keep me on track I have decided to start another log.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=417056

Hope to gain a good 10lbs of solid muscle and of course I expect a little water weight too. I now have an excellent training partner so this should really help!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cycle is almost identical to the last:
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthane (VP) 600mg Wk
    Weeks 1-3 Dianabol at 40mgs/day 20mg morning 20mg evening

PCT
    Weeks 13-15 100/50/50 Clomid & 40/40/20 Nolva

In better shape this time around and have a cleaner diet. Judge for yourselves!

Stats:
    Weight: 190lbs
    Height: 5'10
    BF: 16-17% est.

Few pics included to show initial size.

Pinning on monday so wish me luck!!

Here we go!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle Test E D-Bol Antonioj-3.jpg   2nd Cycle Test E D-Bol Antonioj-4.jpg   2nd Cycle Test E D-Bol Antonioj-1.jpg   2nd Cycle Test E D-Bol Antonioj-7.jpg  
    Last edited by Antonioj; 09-21-2010 at 11:24 AM.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    good luck mate will keep checking to see how you are going.. slimjoe

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Didn't you just end a cycle fairly recently? If I were you I would try to cut down to 12% or less before starting your cycle. It's not that you have a ton of fat, but you will be much happier with your results if you start as lean as possible. Also, if you cut for a while and then go right into a cycle, your results will be better, as you will have essentially primed your body to utilize the combination of hormones and increased calories to maximize muscle growth.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    ur pct is weak bro

mite wanna look into that

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    good luck mate will keep checking to see how you are going.. slimjoe
    Cheers, should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Didn't you just end a cycle fairly recently? If I were you I would try to cut down to 12% or less before starting your cycle. It's not that you have a ton of fat, but you will be much happier with your results if you start as lean as possible. Also, if you cut for a while and then go right into a cycle, your results will be better, as you will have essentially primed your body to utilize the combination of hormones and increased calories to maximize muscle growth.
    I finished around april so should be more than adequate. I've decided to drop the dbol (No need for extra bloat) and for the first 3-4 weeks before the test kicks in I will be doing a bit of leaning/cutting, this should help show the results a bit better. Cheers for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    ur pct is weak bro

mite wanna look into that
    Where do you think I'm going wrong? Dosages too low or do you think I need some HCG ?

wakejunkie37 is offline New Member
    Cant wait to see your results bro!

Quote Originally Posted by wakejunkie37 View Post
    Cant wait to see your results bro!
    Cheers dude!

Alrite end of week 2 and no real notice in strength gains but this is to be expected, should see some improvement next week (No.3). Had a pretty bad pin on monday, alot of blood came out. I had pulled the plunger before injecting but no blood went into the vial so should be fine.

Weight is up 2lbs to 192lbs since the start, possibly water or just hard work dunno yet. Gonna get some pics up on week 4 too.

Anubi555 is offline Junior Member
    good luck bro, how did it go the 1st two weeks of leaning/cutting? went as planned?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubi555 View Post
    good luck bro, how did it go the 1st two weeks of leaning/cutting? went as planned?
    Not too well to be honest, I ate perfectly did cardio after every session but ended up at the same weight. I think it was a case of too little too late. I will however keep up the cardio and possibly lengthen it to 45mins after each session(except legs).

wakejunkie37 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonioj View Post
    Not too well to be honest, I ate perfectly did cardio after every session but ended up at the same weight. I think it was a case of too little too late. I will however keep up the cardio and possibly lengthen it to 45mins after each session(except legs).
    Have you thought about doing your lifting and cardio on different days? My buddy is a Personal Trainer and told me to make sure I split the days up. That way you can run a longer cardio session witch will give you far better results then just doing 30-45min.

Quote Originally Posted by wakejunkie37 View Post
    Have you thought about doing your lifting and cardio on different days? My buddy is a Personal Trainer and told me to make sure I split the days up. That way you can run a longer cardio session witch will give you far better results then just doing 30-45min.
    I havent really thought about that, sounds like a good idea but I dont know if I would have enough free time thats the only problem. Ill ask one of the 'vets' in the gym, see what they have to say.

Quick update today.
    Had sensitive nips recently and had to go on some nolva. Dosages were 80/60/40/20 and 20 until it completely went, but it did so thats good news!

Weight is up to 193lbs +3lbs, steady but good. No real strength gains yet as its only just 3 weeks tomorrow. Should feel it next week, however I felt an awesome bicep pump on monday which is a good sign.

Anyway I'll update at the end of next week, maybe with some pics.

Ok, End of week 4 all is going well. Starting to feel the strength kick in, breaking a few pb's.

Thought I'd post a quick comparison, no great change as of yet but I'm still happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle Test E D-Bol Antonioj-quick-comp.jpg   2nd Cycle Test E D-Bol Antonioj-comp2.jpg  
    Last edited by Antonioj; 10-16-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Start of week 6, really noticing the pump. Lower back is on fire after deadlifts and calfs burn just walking. Good to know its 100% kicked in.

Weight is up to 196lbs +6lbs, steady enough but I have seen little to no noticable water weight on this cycle which is a plus. Really glad I dropped the d-bol!

Im pretty sure I've dropped a some fat as well. Judge for yourselves... but go easy..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle Test E D-Bol Antonioj-quick-comp.jpg  

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    Looks good man. Is water retention the only reason you decided to drop the d-bol?

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    definitely bigger and noticeable. 6 lbs has made a big difference already. keep it up man.

Quote Originally Posted by aPlinker View Post
    Looks good man. Is water retention the only reason you decided to drop the d-bol?
    Yeah pretty much, just wanted to avoid the bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Choppers View Post
    definitely bigger and noticeable. 6 lbs has made a big difference already. keep it up man.
    Cheers!

Hard2Gain is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Lookin good! I personally think I put on a fair amount of water with my first cycle and my diet wasn't as clean as it should have been. Keep it up. As a side note, I just don't get it. I am 5'9" and weigh 185 and I don't look that damn stocky! WTF?

kappaz0 is offline New Member
    Goodluck Bro :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Gain View Post
    Lookin good! I personally think I put on a fair amount of water with my first cycle and my diet wasn't as clean as it should have been. Keep it up. As a side note, I just don't get it. I am 5'9" and weigh 185 and I don't look that damn stocky! WTF?
    Haha dunno man, by the looks of it I have just have more fat haha. Get the burgers down ye!

Quote Originally Posted by kappaz0 View Post
    Goodluck Bro :-)
    Cheers

So week 7, weight is up to 198lbs hoping I can make it to 202 by the end of cycle. All is going well with lifting, the burn is unreal.

Anyway, heres a quick back comp from week one till now:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle Test E D-Bol Antonioj-comp.jpg  

bobshoe is offline New Member
    Keep it up bro. Ill be running the same cycle for my second one in 2 weeks :P

Thread Information