Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By boxa06

Thread: Test-E cycle (first cycle). 500mg/week then upped to 750mg/week for 8 weeks

bobby.V is offline New Member

Smile Test-E cycle (first cycle). 500mg/week then upped to 750mg/week for 8 weeks

Hey, new member, on a cycle at the moment and thought I'd sign up to get some pointers, constructive criticism etc, anything that can help me along the way (would rather advice rather than straight out flaming, so if you don't like the way I'm doing something, suggest on ways I can better it rather than being a keyboard warrior and talking shit)

I'm 21, been lifting for recreation for a few years, started getting serious about it over the last 8-9 months, hitting the gym every day and getting my diet in order. Absolutely love working out. Was always pretty skinny and I have a pretty fast metabolism so it's been pretty hard for me to gain weight but I started going pretty well once I got my diet in order..

My stats are as follows (beginning of the cycle, Monday 24-5-10):

Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 80.12kg
    Arms/Bis: 14.5"

The gear that I will be using for my cycle is Testosterone Enanthate 250mg per mL. I will be injecting 250mg/1mL Monday and Thursday for weeks 1 and 2, then I will be injecting 375mg/1.5mL Monday and Thursday for weeks 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, then back to 250mg Monday and Thursday for week 8.

I started my test-e cycle on Monday, May 24th 2010. First shot was into my right glute, 1mL. Wasn't too freaked out as I had been injecting GHRP-6 for a couple of months prior so I had learned how to handle a needle, although this one was 4 times the size, it hurt 4 times less than the insulin needles into stomach fat.. expected a lot more than what it was! Thought it would hurt like shit.. barely felt it piercing the skin.

2nd shot was a few days later on the Thursday, left glute.

3rd and 4th shots I did my glutes again, went well except I accidentally stabbed myself in the thumb with the needle as I pulled it back out.. hurt like hell.

5th shot brings us to yesterday, Monday June 7th.. week 3. I upped the dosage this week to 1.5mL on each day, shot into my right glute and I injected way too quickly, as I was at an awkward angle so I got impatient and f**ked it up. Pulled the needle out to quick by accident because I was standing weird and some of the test leaked out, and today I have a huge golf ball sized lump in my ass cheek that hurts like absolute shit. Injected too quick and corked it, so have been rubbing deep heat into it all day and heat packing it. Mate did a similar thing a few weeks ago, his was all good within a week.

I will keep updating as the cycle progresses, I will also get some photos sorted and upload them.

My diet is as follows:

MEAL 1 - 4 weet-bix, protein shake

MEAL 2 - 3 scrambled eggs with cheese and ham, on wholemeal bread

MEAL 3 - 200g tuna

MEAL 4 - 250g steak, 150g pasta with cheese sauce

**WORKOUT**

MEAL 5 - protein shake

MEAL 6 - boiled chicken breast, brown rice

MEAL 7 - 100g tuna

MEAL 8 - 250g cottage cheese 20mins before bed

Workout plan looks like this:

MONDAY - chest and calves

TUESDAY - legs

WEDNESDAY - arms (bis and tris)

THURSDAY - off

FRIDAY - shoulders

SATURDAY - back

SUNDAY - off

I do abs most days, or if they're too sore I do abs every second day.

The beginning of my cycle, Monday 24-5-10 I weighed in at 80.12kg.
    1 week later, Monday 31-5-10, I weighed in at 82.90kg.
    And yesterday, Monday 8-6-10, beginning of week 3 I weighed in at 85.25kg. Arms also measured at 15", as opposed to 14.5" at the beginning of the cycle.

Really looking forward to next week/week 4 as my mates who've done this cycle have told me that's when you really blow up, so I'm super excited.

Comments, advice and constructive criticism welcomed!

Also, I have Nolva and Trianobol (natural test boosters) for my PCT but I had gyno symptoms a few days ago so I started taking the Nolva, but I have ordered some Letro so once that gets here I will ease off the Nolva and onto the Letro for gyno control, then use the remaining Nolva for my PCT. Would it also be wise to throw Clomid in there? Or would Nolva and Trianobol be sufficient?

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Pct?

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Yes add clomid to pct
    nolefan likes this.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Why are you tapering your dosages all over the place?
    Diet looks decent as far as protein goes. I'd up the carb intake, especially PWO and Meal 1, and add vegetables in at least 6 of your meals.
    The cycle looks like it's treating you well so far. But you could have done a lot more damage on your weight before you started. At 6'3 you should be well over the 200lbs mark naturally. 210lbs-220lbs at the very least.
    Also, seriously training for 8 months isn't much experience.
    If I were you, I'd begin PCT, get my diet on track, bring my weight up naturally and train a little while longer then begin the cycle again. This way, you'll be near your genetic potential, allowing you to take full advantage of the steroids .
    Pct?

Yeah i realised I started a little early but I'm half way through week 3 so I'm not gonna stop now, but yeah thanks for the advice.
    PCT is Nolva, Clomid (just ordered it then) and Trianobol.
    Just adjusted my diet according to your advice.. I've now added in 1 cup of oats to MEAL 1, 1 cup oats to PWO meal and brocolli and spinach in with my tuna meals.. what do you think?

Also going to start roating in my left and right quads to avoid scar tissue build up on my glutes. Do quads and glutes feel about the same to pin, or do quads hurt more?

Do meal 4 and 6 as well.
    - Broccoli / Cauliflower / Cabbage
    - Celery / Lettuce / Spinach / Watercress
    - Mushrooms / Onions / Carrots
    - Green Beans / Peas / Asparagus / Kale
    - Cucumber / Zucchini / Aubergine
    ^^All exceptable food items.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby.V View Post
    Also going to start roating in my left and right quads to avoid scar tissue build up on my glutes. Do quads and glutes feel about the same to pin, or do quads hurt more?
    With my experience, glutes are the very least painful. Even with the most painful compounds. You'll hear different opinions on this.

Also, with this being your first cycle, pick a dosage and stay there. You might want to consider extending the duration as well. 8 weeks on Enanthate isn't ideal.

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    Subbed. Keep the updates coming and good luck dude.

haven't updates in weeks because my net has been effed.

update.. pissing me off really bad. i haven't gained much at all, if anything. only put on a few kilos but i think that's because i upped my eating so much. end of week 6 today, my mate on the same cycle has put on like a kilo.. wtf is going on?

it's definitely not fake gear. got a blood test on wednesday, got results today. they come back as follows..

FREE TEST LEVELS: Normal - 20 to 130. Mine - 452
    TOTAL TEST LEVELS - Normal - 8.9 - 20. Mine - 130

I've been on 750mg/week as well.. training crazily, eating right, haven't touched drugs or alcohol since i started.. any ideas? pissing me off heaps

lovex is offline Associate Member

will upload them man.. but.. any ideas on why i haven't put on mass yet my test levels are so high..?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are trying to bulk up, I think your diet is shit.

Where are you now? Week 6? Test E for me kicks in around the 6 week mark...so in saying that, I believe that 8 week is to short for a Test E cycle.

No need to increase to 750 per week, but use that extra to add a few more weeks on the cycle.

6'3" and 80 kilos huh.....you must have an awesome base.

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby.V View Post
    will upload them man.. but.. any ideas on why i haven't put on mass yet my test levels are so high..?
    naturally test e or test c will kick 4th week onwards in some case little early or later (~2 weeks (plus or minus)....
    I probrably guess u might have a fake one(not sure)....make some pics of test bottle and post in the following thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/pictures-steroids/
    some one will say more about it .
    Last edited by lovex; 07-04-2010 at 01:29 AM.

gypsy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    If you are trying to bulk up, I think your diet is shit.

Where are you now? Week 6? Test E for me kicks in around the 6 week mark...so in saying that, I believe that 8 week is to short for a Test E cycle.

No need to increase to 750 per week, but use that extra to add a few more weeks on the cycle.
    Hello,

curious what you would add/remove to the diet?

MEAL 1 - 4 weet-bix, protein shake

Weet-bix are ok for kids, you want something like Oats- one cup. A shake for breakfast, no way man, you been sleeping and your body needs some quality protein and a shake is consumed to fast by your body. You want 40-50 grams of pro from this meal, meat or eggs

MEAL 2 - 3 scrambled eggs with cheese and ham, on wholemeal bread

3 eggs? = 18grams of protein....need much more then that if you want gains.

MEAL 3 - 200g tuna

Needs either a fat or carb with it

MEAL 4 - 250g steak, 150g pasta with cheese sauce

This ^^ is the best meal in your diet. For gains during a cycle, this is how you need to eat

**WORKOUT**

MEAL 5 - protein shake

MEAL 6 - boiled chicken breast, brown rice

MEAL 7 - 100g tuna

To small a meal, also needs a fat or carb with it

MEAL 8 - 250g cottage cheese 20mins before bed

Bold ^^ IMO
    Last edited by terraj; 07-04-2010 at 05:26 AM.

gypsy is offline Associate Member
    ok thanks mate, yes agree on the weatbix, thanks for the tips too.

Thread Information