DerrikT is offline Junior Member

Cycle Progress - Anavar, Test E, Primobolan

Hi all,

Never thought about doing this before but decided to blog and share my results, progress and experience with anyone interested or bored enough to read about it.

26 years old
    182cm tall
    Background in acrobatics
    Lived a very active lifestyle
    Have been training hard for sport all my life and have done serious body conditioning for the last 10 years
    Having stopped taking sport so seriously about 18 months ago, I've started lifting weights in a gym

Been taking protein supps for at least 8 years, creatine for at least 5 years
    3 pro-hormone cycles with rest periods between them, just finished the rest period from the last one

(Throughout this blog I will state weight stats in reps of working sets, I can obviously lift heavier weights for fewer sets. These are all multiple sets per workout on a weight I'll lift twice weekly. These are specific exercises that i'm measuring strength on, I also squat, deadlift, clean, dip, chip, curl, etc)

Max stats ever:

Body Weight - 88.7kg (195.5lbs)
    Overhead Lift - 90kg, 8reps
    Military Press - 65kg, 8reps
    Bench Press - 120kg, 5reps

Current stats:

Body Weight - 84.7kg
    Overhead Lift - 90kg, 4reps
    Military Press - 60kg, 5reps
    Bench Press - 110kg, 5reps

-----------------------------------------

I will be starting a cycle of steroids

wks 1-5 - Anavar , increasing from 22mg-88mg ed over the 5 weeks
    wks 2-11 - 416mg Primobolan / week and 500mg Test E / week
    wks 12-13 - 416mg Primobolan / week

I'll report weekly stats at end of training week (fridays)
    Injecting Sun Eve and Thurs Morn

Commencing - 30/7/10
    Last injection - 28/10/10
    Last edited by DerrikT; 08-26-2010 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Made mistake on max body weight

Mid-week update:

Day 1: 22mg Anavar
    Day 2: 44mg Anavar
    Day 3: 44mg Anavar
    Day 4: 44mg Anavar
    Day 5: 44mg Anavar
    Day 6: 44mg Anavar
    Day 7: 44mg Anavar
    Day 8 (Fri 6/8/10): 66mg Anavar

Post weight and training results on thursday

Wk1 stats:

Body Weight - 85.7kg
    Overhead Lift - 90kg, 5reps
    Military Press - 60kg, 5reps
    Bench Press - 110kg, 5reps - 120kg, 3reps

Day 9: 66mg Anavar
    Day 10: 66mg Anavar
    Day 11: 66mg Anavar
    Day 12 (Tue 10/8/10): 66mg Anavar

I definitely feel the Anavar is taking effect and am enjoying the buzz from taking it

---------------------------------------------

After more research I decided to change my cycle to just Primobolan instead of Test E as well.

I will now take 196mg Primobolan every 3 days. I feel happy this is a better introduction to injectable steroids that taking the quantity I had planned. I will save the Test E for a future cycle.

In the morning I will take my first ever injection. Pretty excited about it but partly scared about how well I can deal with it (not too good with needles). Anyhow I'm looking forward to finding out and i'm sure excitement will overcome any issue I have

Did my first ever injection, 2ml (196mg primobolan )

Buzzing from it, real happy how easy I found it after being so worried about being able to do it. Felt no pain doing it and no bleeding, feels a bit weird now but can't tell if that's in my head or not. Will report if I get pain over the next few days

So, like I said, I'd update about how I felt post injection.

Injection was fine, couldn't really feel anything at first.

After about 7 hours I began to feel something in the region, after 8 hours it had become uncomfortable pretty quick.

After 36 hours my muscle is quite uncomfortable. I don't have any pain just stationary, but using the leg isn't good. I wouldn't say the feeling is of pain, or even a pulled muscle. It just aches like a deg leg when I move or use it.

Am going to try a different area next time

Wk2 stats:

Body Weight - 86.2kg
    Overhead Lift - (Not training, resting from fatigue inury)
    Military Press - (Not training, resting from fatigue inury)
    Bench Press - 110kg, 5reps - 120kg, 4reps

Day 13: 66mg Anavar
    Day 14: 66mg Anavar
    Day 15: 66mg Anavar
    Day 16: 66mg Anavar
    Day 17 (Sun 15/8/10): 66mg Anavar

Feeling much stronger already, all my training is becoming much easier - Lifts are going, looking bigger and more defined.

Day 13: 196mg Primobolan
    Day 16: 98mg Primobolan

2nd injection, took 1ml instead in my glute this time, applied more massage, heated pad and worked the muscle. No pain. Feeling slightly sore coming on after 42 hours but only really to touch, muscle isn't hurting atm

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    I am following this, would you mind putting things in lbs instead of Kilos? Maybe I am a retard with math...wait no I AM a retard with math, but it's a lot of calculator work for me to follow your strength gains and weight increases.

stefan-109 is offline New Member
    thread looks good im in..

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    I am following this, would you mind putting things in lbs instead of Kilos? Maybe I am a retard with math...wait no I AM a retard with math, but it's a lot of calculator work for me to follow your strength gains and weight increases.
    I'm english, so everything is done in kg's, my scales are in kg's, all the weights at the gym are in kg's. But as you have requested it, I will bracket with lbs for the americans

1 kilogram = 2.20462262 pounds

so as an update

Body weight:
    Max ever: 195.5lbs
    Start cycle: 186.7lbs
    wk1: 188.9lbs
    wk2: 190.0lbs
    Last edited by DerrikT; 08-26-2010 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Made mistake on max body weight

Day 18: 66mg Anavar
    Day 19 (Tue 17/8/10): 66mg Anavar

Day 18: 147mg Primobolan
    Day 19: 98mg Primobolan

Just to clarify, I am still taking the same dose of Primobolan ew, i've just split it up into more smaller injections to prevent muscle soreness on the advice of other board members.

It is working, the last two injections have been nothing compared to the first shot of 2ml

Back lifting all week, good times

UCFknight is offline New Member
    great thread man, thinking of similar cycle. Might i ask what pro hormones you cycled with and what kinda of gains you got from them?

If I may ask why such odd numbers on your doses? What's your gear dosed at? Also you should probably incorporate the test e even at a lower dose than planned unless you could cope with low test symptoms throughout the cycle. How do you like anavar ?

OK guys, thanks for the interest, here is the answers to the above questions:

Pro-hormones - After years of working out, taking creatine and a high protein diet and hitting a significant plateau, a friend at the gym told me about these supps he was on (this is back at the end of 2009). These supps turned out to be pro-hormones, specifically, chaparral labs - Megavol. He had reported good gains and was raving about them so I decided to give it a try. Wasn't very expensive paid £22 for 90 caps. The dose was 1-2 caps /day

I took 45 caps over 30 days (Jan 2010) - I gained, in 30 days over 10kg (22lbs) and a significant increase in strength. I got visibly a lot bigger in a short amount of time and the growing hurt a lot. I did also notice quite a lot of sides, nothing too bad but it did change my body a lot. No one believed me I wasn't taking something (which I wasn't about to tell anyone) but everyone said it's impossible to gain 10kg in 4 weeks.

At this point I had never heard of pct

I had a break from the cycle, dropped a little weight and then took the other 45 caps over 30 days, ending the cycle in early april 2010. Over this 30 day period I had a net gain from the start of my first cycle of 12kg (26.4lbs). This was the biggest I ever got.

I learnt about pct about this point and rushed to get some stuff, I also did a LOT of research into pro-hormones and AAS about what they do and how they work. By now I was very educated on the subject.

At this point I decided against a cycle of AAS but instead to seek advice about different pro-hormones with less aggressive sides and more specifically towards cutting. This time I had a cycle of BCL - s-drol-17 black with I-force, protodrol, liver support throughout and a good PCT program at the end.

Had another break from cycle then started again in June 2010

I took the 120 caps of pro-hormone over 30 days again, gained a little bit (fair bit of strength) and definitely became more cut.

It was now that I'd been thinking about AAS for a long time, seen massive gains from someone I knew who was using. I did a LOT of research into all the different options, oral and injectable and decided on a few possibilities that were right for me. In the end I went with Anavar and Primobolan due to their more mild effects and cutting nature. Test E was also of interest as it seemed the best choice from that range, didn't want to take deca or any of the harsher types.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    If I may ask why such odd numbers on your doses? What's your gear dosed at? Also you should probably incorporate the test e even at a lower dose than planned unless you could cope with low test symptoms throughout the cycle. How do you like anavar?
    My primo is dosed at 98mg/ml, it should have been 100mg/ml but I lost a small amount of powder when weighing, testing etc.

I think I will incorporate a small amount of the test E when I finish the var, maybe 100-250mg / week something like this. I don't know if I can cope with low test symptoms yet.

So far I'm loving the experience (mainly the var I'm guessing). It's been 3 weeks and I'm feeling so much stronger, all the lifting has become easier and i'm already at my PB for a lot of the weights. Already looking more ripped, all I really care about is getting an abs 10pack for the first time in my life, it seems to be getting closer already and I have at least 7 weeks to go.

Day 20: 66mg Anavar
    Day 21 (Thu 19/8/10): 66mg Anavar

Day 21: 147mg Primobolan

Previous 3 injections have been much less uncomfortable than the first. I've been following the advice to reduce soreness and it's worked. I'm back round to the first muscle again now and i'm hoping as I do the 2nd injection into each, the soreness will be less

From Day 22 (today) ---> Day 35 (Thu 2/9/10): I will be taking 88mg Anavar ed, I won't be updating this daily from now on

The last (5th) inj. I did - (right thigh) - As I put the needle in I must have hit a nerve or something as my leg jumped. I pulled the needle out, changed needles and moved the injection site slightly. Same thing happened again so I injected anyway. Everything seems to be fine at the moment tho

Day 23: 98mg Primobolan
    Day 25: 147mg Primobolan

Wk3 stats:

Body Weight - 86.9kg (191.6lbs)
    Bench Press - 120kg, 4reps (264.5lbs)

Day 27 (25/8/10): 147mg Primobolan

Strength massively up, everything feels a lot easiers and smashing lifting pb's for weight and endurance

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah man I have my muscles jump when I inject often too, I just shoot it anyway. I can't say whether it's a nerve, or let's face it, it is a natural defense mechanism to move when we are stabbed by something.

Anyway, great results so far, keep it up. I couldn't figure it out, are you running Test E or no?

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    Anyway, great results so far, keep it up. I couldn't figure it out, are you running Test E or no?
    Did my first shot of Test E at the end of the 4th week (1 week before finishing the var) as below \/

Day 29 (27/8/10): 98mg Primobolan , 120mg Test E

Wk4 stats:

Body Weight - 88.4kg (194.9lbs)
    Bench Press - 120kg, 5reps (264.5lbs) - 130kg, 1rep (286.6lbs)

as a side note, after I do my 5 sets on bench, I do a fatigue failure set on 90kg (198.4lbs), my previous pb was 12reps. This week I smashed my pb straight up to 15reps. I'm now doing this fatigue failure set on 100kg (220.46lbs) - my first attempt was 8reps

All my other lifts/weights/reps in the gym are also going up steadily, it's just bench is a good one to report on

Day 31 (29/8/10): 147mg Primobolan

Had a really great training week so far, will report at the end of week but good gains

Started training for a little challenge - Bicep curl, shoulder press, down, same on other arm, repeat. Weight is set on 20kg (45lbs ish) dumbbells, count every rep (so 10 on each arm would be 20 reps) - idea is to do as many reps without stopping as possible.

I want to get to at least 100 reps, ideally by the 1st week in oct.

I'm planning to train it every day i'm in the gym, every day increasing my total reps

(30/8/10) - 10,10,12,14,20 = 66
    (31/8/10) - 12,12,14,18,22 = 78

Soooooooo

It's been 5 weeks since I first started taking Anavar and I've now finished my course. I've been on 500mg/week Primobolan for the past few weeks and 240mg/week test e for the last week. I will now continue the two injectables until the end of 12 weeks.

Day 33 (31/8/10): 147mg Primobolan
    Day 34 (1/9/10): 120mg Test E
    Day 35 (2/9/10): 147mg Primobolan
    Day 37 (4/9/10): 147mg Primobolan + 120mg Test E

First of all, week 5 stats:

Body Weight - 88.9kg (196.1lbs)
    Bench Press - 120kg, 5reps (264.5lbs) - 130kg, 3reps (286.6lbs) - fatigue failure set on 100kg (220.46lbs), 11 reps

-------------------------------

In 5 weeks cutting cycle...so far

Body Weight - 84.7-88.9=4.2kg gain (9.3lbs) (Probably lost a small amount of fat as well)
    Bench (12 rep total) - 1340-1470=130kg gain (286.8lbs)

The strength increase in all other areas of the gym feels amazing, i'm excited to see how things go now the Primo is kicking in and the first Test starts getting in my system

-------------------------------

So how am I feeling...?

Well in general health, mood and strength i'm feeling amazing, loving the training, fast increases, pbs, ease of training, recovery times etc

Look and feel bigger, harder and more ripped

Side effects I'm noticing (some of these may just be in my head but i'm fairly sure of the feeling as I experienced a lot of them on PH before) -

Loss of appetite (seems to have come back tho)
    Shrinkage, and also I think my penis has got smaller (no real evidence yet tho)
    Erections not as good
    Lack of libido
    More difficulty to orgasm than normal
    Difficulty sleeping
    Aggression and less control of emotion
    Body is burning quite hot
    Sweating at night
    Hair loss
    Face acne

These do sound quite bad and a lot but they are more notes at the moment than actual problems, they aren't really constant and change pretty quickly too (high and unstable hormone levels I guess)... so not feeling bad and my body is all still working fine

--------------------------------------------

In terms of injection pain, they have got a lot better, the last 3 have been painless so hopefully this will continue now

----------------------------------------------

I'd like to put up a mid cycle progress picture so hopefully sometime this week i'll get round to taking some good shots and see what I can do

Feel free to comment on anything I've posted, sides, gains, cycle or post up anything you'd like to see me add in or try
    Last edited by DerrikT; 09-06-2010 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Forgot sides

Sounds like the test hasn't kicked in yet. I would raise it to 300-400mg a week. Also start tanning and washing your face with some sort of benzoil peroxide to prevent further acne. Can't do nothing about hair loss, sweating and agression just enjoy the ride. I'll stay posted since I'm very intrested in primobolan .

Numb uK is offline Junior Member
    Well DerrikT, first of all I'd like to congratulate you on all your new person bests you've accomplished durring your cycle so far. Whats your current diet like? Also could you share some of the goals you wish to gain from this cycle too please?

desizon is offline Associate Member
    What's leading you to think your penis may be small with no evidence? This area always worries me. Best of luck to you and your derikJR

A combined response to the above 3 posts:

I guess it's unlikely the test has really kicked in so should be expecting that over the next week or so. I could raise the test higher than 240mg/week, i mean it's not a problem but I only really want to take the minimum required rather than actually cycle on it. I'm a bit concerned about physically getting much bigger which leads on to goals:

If I get a bit bigger in size (upper body), I'm not going to complain but I am starting to watch it as i'm pretty close to the upper limit of what I want to be. But increased strength usually means increased size. If I had to break down my aims, I'd say -

55% = Strength Gain
    40% = Get more cut, harder / more dense muscles and obtain abs of an 8 / 10 pack by losing a small amount of fat which reduces the definition
    5% = Size increase (but i'm pretty much there at the limit now for upper body), legs defo

Diet:

I'm not going to post up a detailed break down but I will tell you the outline of what i'm working to. Before anyone slates this, I know i'm essentially cutting but remember 1) i'm not going to put on any fat from over eating and 2) i'm not getting in shape for a comp or anything like that so, getting completely cut up isn't essential, i'm more concerned about staying healthy and eating enough calories to build strength.

1) I always try to get a minimum of 220g protein a day
    2) I don't drink any alcohol
    3) I don't eat foods high in fat, esp. saturated fats so protein would come from low fat sources, whey shakes, fish, quorn, beans etc
    4) I drink quite a lot of milk 600-1200ml a day
    5) I do try to eat as much food as I can which is difficult with a low appetite. I burn cals fast and train hard. I know that if you want to build up your body you need to eat.
    6) I try to spread out the food as much as possible through the day
    7) I get carbs from all your normal sources, nothing special really
    8) Try and drink as much water as I can (always drink from pint glasses)

Some good tips I don't practice enough are:

Blend your food so you can consume more
    Get enough fruit and veg

For anyone who is interested, I have done a very strict no-carb (25g/day) cutting diet which I only managed to stay on for 4 weeks so didn't reap the full effects of it.

I ate foods high in protein and fat and virtually no carbs. It is hard, virtually everything contains carbs. Consider you can only drink water ever, no fruit, basically nothing. It means you have very low energy so training is extremely hard. It's certainly not sustainable when doing any kind of training but it does have drastic effects, the reduction in carb stores strips you water, so you get pretty ripped pretty fast, you gradually convert to fat burning for energy which then, strips any fat off. Although when the carbs go back in after stopping, all the water comes back so you don't look as ripped. It's good and works but I doubt I'd do it again whilst training hard for anything. Other people I know who do a similar diet do look pretty good for it...

In terms of penis size, I think the contributing factors are less sex drive, less erections, less use and less blood flow into it. I'm sure if it was measured fully 'pumped' lol it wouldn't be much smaller if any. It may all be in my head but it seems that way...maybe the rest of me has just got bigger

In terms of pbs, it's good because every session in the gym is basically a pb on all lifts. Same again tonight, hopefully it will continue to the end of the cycle before I crash and burnnnnn

Casket is offline Junior Member
    hey bud looking good.

ur results are looking good so far.

that diet of urs of high protein and fat sounds like a keto to me. Did the same thing before i started my my second cycle and drop 8kg in 12 weeks.

Will follow this log closer

Day 39 (6/9/10): 196mg Primobolan
    Day 42 (9/9/10): 147mg Primobolan + 120mg Test E
    Day 44 (11/9/10): 196mg Primobolan
    Day 45 (12/9/10): 98mg Primobolan + 120mg Test E
    Day 47 (14/9/10): 98mg Primobolan
    Day 49 (16/9/10): 147mg Primobolan + 120mg Test E
    Day 51 (18/9/10): 147mg Primobolan

Week 6 stats:

Body Weight - 89.8kg (198.1lbs)
    Bench Press - 130kg, 3reps then 4reps (286.6lbs) - fatigue failure set on 100kg (220.46lbs), 12 reps

Week 7 stats:

Body Weight - 90.2kg (199lbs)
    Bench Press - 130kg, 3reps then 3reps (286.6lbs) - fatigue failure set on 100kg (220.46lbs), 11 reps

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you post some pics?

Thread Information