freaksandpeaks is offline New Member

2nd cycle test Cyp/ Deca/ D-bol

Doing a 2nd cycle with Test Cyp/ Deca / D-bol and hoping to gain about good 15lbs with this cycle

Previously: took a 12 week Test only cycle which was my first one and it wasnt too bad.

Im 26 years old

been working out for about 5+ years

weigh about 160lbs

Week 1-4

Test Cyp /500 mg Deca/300 mg D-Bol/20 mg/day

-I'm going split my shots twice a week such as Monday and Friday: with Test Cyp 250mg and deca 150mg

-*** just wanted to ask if 20 mg of D-bol is good or would adding 40mg be better??****

Week 5-12
    Test Cyp/ 500 mg Deca/300mg :

again will be split twice a week

Week 13-16 PCT

Clomid Therapy 100mg/Day Nolvadex /20 mg/Day

-Offcours making sure my diet is solid with atleast 6 meals a day

Let me know if my deca is too low?? its a 300ml bottle Please no ugl names

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome to the site.

First and foremost, 3 compounds on a second cycle is pushing it IMO. If you had great gains with your previous Test only cycle, then keep it there. Only engage in more compounds thereafter until you've hit a plateau on your previous cycles.

Secondly, your 160lbs, which leads me to believe you haven't reached your natural genetic potential unless you 5'1 or less. I assume the gains off your last cycle weren't that dramatic.

Lastly, beginning your recovery protocol 1 week after your last pin of Enanthate is not the proper way to do it. You begin your PCT when the half life of the steroid is complete. (10.5 days technically, 12 days would suffice with Enanthate.) Furthermore, your 3 week PCT protocol will more than likely not be enough to to bring your hormones back to normal.

Re-consider your options here, and research a bit more. IMO, you aren't ready to begin this cycle by no means.

Cousinbutch is offline Associate Member
    Yeah a test cycle shouldn't be "wasn't too bad" material if you were doing things smart...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    height?
    body fat%?

freaksandpeaks is offline New Member
    my test cycle was good i gained about solid 8lbs off it and strength

my height is about 5'6 and id say about 8%bf..

I was going to do just a Test and Deca or Test and Dbol cycle but i researched and spoke with alot of ppl and was told that id gain some good weight with the 3 combined.. and i do understand that who knows how my body may take it or the sideaffects.

Mar-Vell is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post

Secondly, your 160lbs, which leads me to believe you haven't reached your natural genetic potential unless you 5'1 or less. I assume the gains off your last cycle weren't that dramatic.
    72kg for 1,55m is way overkill, is a similar frame then yours (100kg 1,80m) and you have a lot of cycles done as your profile says

@freak 8lbs to a first cycle with test was a bad result, you need to revew your diet before your 2nd cycle or the result will be the same crap again, i think you can reach 170-175 without AAS as im trying (have the same height than you and 158.5, started +-110)

Hugs

Thread Information