liftw8t is offline Associate Member

New Cycle Log Coming This Fall

Hey guy, preparing for my next cycle, I know I did a log for my first one and got great feedback and it really helped keep me motivated. Here is a bit of information about my plans.

November 2010: Bulking Cycle (8-10 wks): Test E and Tren E and Tbol but not set in stone

- Looking for quality muscle so diet will be relitively clean

- Wanting to bring up body parts such as: Upper Chest (due to much lower development looks awkward), Traps, Arms ( more biceps, but a solid cross striated tricep would be great addition), Legs (hamstring needs more of a drop, Quads can always use more size but I need to bring out my sweep because my legs are so long it will give a wider appearance), Calves (sigh...must continue the good fight against high calf genetics). Other bodyparts I feel are not persay lagging, back could always use more thickness and shoulders always more size but these are my overpowering features.

- This log wont just contain injection details on a daily basis, but will also include diet details, plenty of pictures but not like a single girl on facebook type but every couple of week updates and a before and after side by side comparison with madatory poses included in these.

Stats: *these are current plan to bulk a bit before cycle in a few months more as a prime keeping bodyfat low in single digits.

5'10" 1/2
    191lbs
    4% bf

Cycle History: (In cronilogical order)

July 2009 (8 wks)
    -Test E 400mg EW split into two shots, gains were 176 start (when on accurate scale which didnt come across till half way through cycle) end result 184 post PCT diet wasnt the best put together
    -Followed by a nice 4 week PCT consisting of Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20, I did get sick like lethargic and a slight cold near end of PCT.

January 2010 (8 wks)
    -Test E 500mg EW, Deca 250mg EW, and Tbol 30mg ED (1-4wk) gains were 186 start and end 202 post PCT was alot better and weight was fairly solid, appearance took a drastic change.
    -PCT same as first and still caught a cold half way in PCT which cause me drop some weight.

May 2010 (3-4wks): This was a flop didnt really get to finish like I wanted
    - Test P 500mg EW, Tren Ace 200mg EW, shot EOD for both, gains were hard to gauge started shredding after previous cycle and dropped about 9lbs so start was 193 and came down to 186 but maintained muscle along the way and got bodyfat down. Trying not to count this cycle. In the end with lean diet i'm at my current weight and bodyfat

*Cant wait to get this on and popping let me hopefully get good feedback.

lovex is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro...
    post your diet
    will follow your thread...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    4% body fat? You sure about that?

Diet:

Meal 1: 10 egg white 4 slice turkey bacon, 1 cup of grits or oatmeal
    Meal 2: Procomplex Gainer Shake or Syntha 6
    Meal 3: 6oz Steak with large white potato (loaded with sour cream, cheese, and 2oz shredded chicken or turkey), 1 Cyto muscle milk light 100 calorie RTD
    Meal 4: 1 large sweet potato, 1 Isopure (optional)
    Meal 5: (Post Workout) Waxy or Gatorade, Procomplex Gainer Shake or Syntha 6
    Meal 6: 1 hour after PW 6 oz Steak with large sweet potato (honey and nutmeg), 1 Cyto muscle milk light 100 calorie RTD
    Meal 7: 8oz Chicken or 2 cans Tuna with Olive oil Mayo with 1 large Avocado
    Meal 8: 1/2 Procomplex Gainer or Syntha 6 mixed in milk and peanut butter

I have so many meals because my day starts at 3 AM and end at 8-9 PM, I have plenty of time to consume meals, I take a nap around 12:30 1:00 for 2 hours and wake up and eat around 3 PM.

*Feel free to critique my diet, I should be getting clearly over 4000 calories, good amount of carbs, and protein is pretty high try to keep around 300g, fats are moderate

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    4% body fat? You sure about that?
    yeah dude i'm seriously lean i was 4 weeks out from a competition which I had to stop my final prep due to personal situation so yeah it honestly isnt an exaggeration, i'm seriously shredded.

Blog Entries
    hello bro, just curiouse why such short cycle with long esters?.....is it just personal preferance or is there another reason?....

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    hello bro, just curiouse why such short cycle with long esters?.....is it just personal preferance or is there another reason?....
    well so far i have stopped growing around week 7 surprisingly but at same time I start feeling strength gains after first week and weight from week 3-5 is nice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    well so far i have stopped growing around week 7 surprisingly but at same time I start feeling strength gains after first week and weight from week 3-5 is nice
    right on man only you know whats best for you i was just curiouse....goodluck bro...

right on man only you know whats best for you i was just curiouse....goodluck bro...
    Oh yeah no doubt and didn't mean to sound like an ass with that remark if it came off like that. But yeah they say everyone respond different to compounds. Any suggestions with what to take? And anyone think a receptor cleanse is good to do

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah no doubt and didn't mean to sound like an ass with that remark if it came off like that. But yeah they say everyone respond different to compounds. Any suggestions with what to take? And anyone think a receptor cleanse is good to do
    ino offence was ever taken bro you arswered my question staight and to the point ....

ino offence was ever taken bro you arswered my question staight and to the point ....
    Okay just making sure because I reAd it back and it sounded kinda douchy. Boyd any thoughts on cycle?

lovex is offline Associate Member
    bro since u stop gains at 7 week ...why dont u try testprop instead of teste ?

sean_holland is offline Associate Member
    Looking forward to this, Love reading well updated and detailed training/cycle logs.

Good Luck! : )

!!!Update!!!

Okay changed somethings but need some feedback. First being I plan to now do this cycle.

Sust @650mg EW whole cycle
    Deca @ 200mg EW whole cycle
    EQ @ 200 mg EW whole cycle
    Tbol @ 40 mg EW 1-4

*now thinking i should go ahead and run a nice 12 weeker, entertaining thought of HGH post cycle to help maintain gains any thoughts, trying to compete in next year or two but want to get around a solid 210-220 because i'm going to stay lean regardless

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    !!!Update!!!

Okay changed somethings but need some feedback. First being I plan to now do this cycle.

Sust @650mg EW whole cycle
    Deca @ 200mg EW whole cycle
    EQ @ 200 mg EW whole cycle
    Tbol @ 40 mg EW 1-4

*now thinking i should go ahead and run a nice 12 weeker, entertaining thought of HGH post cycle to help maintain gains any thoughts, trying to compete in next year or two but want to get around a solid 210-220 because i'm going to stay lean regardless
    I'd up the deca to at least 400mg/wk.

Drop the EQ. You won't see anything from it, especially at that dose.

HGH is a good idea. Start it at least a month before PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I'd up the deca to at least 400mg/wk.

Drop the EQ. You won't see anything from it, especially at that dose.

HGH is a good idea. Start it at least a month before PCT.
    I was thinking same thing with Deca and Eq, i'm just on the fence because I feel my body responds good to DHT derived aas opposed to Nor derived aas but at same time i hear such a bad rap about EQ afraid to run it with Test. HGH what do you say is a good protocol because once i'm off cycle I will still be eating heavy as bulking to maintain but I would love some lean muscle gains while off that would be a dream come true. I can get 100iu no problem from a source

Okay gonna kick this log off early, my plans until cycle are to use hgh for next 6 weeks until kicking off cycle. I will use a constant dose throughout cycle as well, plan to start at 2 iu for first two weeks then ramp up to 3 iu gonna start with 5 on 2 off taking Wednesday and Sunday off to evenly split, if for some reason I can't handle the side effects I will go with a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule. Injections will start tomorrow morning with an AM shot of 1iu and pwo injection 1iu.

I'm posted dude. Lay out your starting stats and strenghts as well as a shot of the before. Also what are you gonna end up running?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    I'm posted dude. Lay out your starting stats and strenghts as well as a shot of the before. Also what are you gonna end up running?
    Awesome bro you always appreciate your support and advice.

-Stats
    5'10" 1/2
    196.8 lbs this morning
    Bodyfat is around 8% just came off precontest diet about a month ago

-Lifts
    315 bench 3 reps
    315 row 6 reps
    455 squat 4 reps parallel
    * didnt list deadlift due to having issues with grip and forearm splints so currently not pulling over 365

-Cycle
    Week 1-?, HGH 2-4iu (5/2), (have alot plan to watch bodies response)
    Week 6-16, Test E 600 mg EW
    Week 6-16, EQ 400 mg EW
    Week 6-14, Deca 300 mg EW
    Week 6-10, Tbol 30-40 mg ED (if get headaches like i did last time @ 40 will drop to 30)
    Week 10-18, HCG 250 iu E3D
    Week 16-18, Test Prop 500 mg EW (doing this so i can go straight into PCT)

-PCT
    Week (18) 1-4, IGF LR3 *possibility not sure if needed if already running HGH
    Week (18) 1-4, Nolva 40 mg ED or Clomid 100 mg ED *not sure yet which one
    Week 1-6, Aromasin 25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5 * will keep on hand during cycle if sides pop up
    Week (20) 1-4, HCG 500 iu EW

*will have nolva on hand in case of sides along with aromasin and not sure whether to get Caber or Bromo if any suggestions on that please post.

Added pictures these are just two I took this morning
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Cycle Log Coming This Fall-forum-pic.jpg   New Cycle Log Coming This Fall-forum-pic-2.jpg  
    Last edited by liftw8t; 08-30-2010 at 09:26 AM.

Day 1: 196 lbs, first official day of offseason

Okay started HGH this morning PWO, trained Bi/Tri injected 1 iu in each bicep. Felt good this morning in the gym, after injection I had 8 oz Water, 60g of Dextrose, BCAA, 5g Glutamine, followed by 50g of whey protein. So far at this point we are at about 2000 calories, going to eat a high carb meal here in a second probably consisting of 600-700 calories rest of day will be relaxing and playing with numbers calorie wise aiming for 4000-5000 calories each day keeping fats moderate. Plan to put more pictures up as I go along I dont expect much of a transformation these first 6 weeks until I add in AAS.

Training Split has changed a bit.

Monday: Bi/Tris/Calves
    Tuesday: Legs (primarily quads)
    Wednesday: OFF
    Thursday: Chest/Calves *triceps light training isolation
    Friday: Back/Hams *Biceps light training isolation
    Saturday: Shoulders/Calves

Probably going to use FST-7 at some point.....

!!!!Subscribe!!!!

Day 2: Weight is same

Slept extra hard last night, I never do that a little fatigued. About to run to gym and hit legs. Yesterday calories ended around 4765 so I guess thats good, so far at 2830 calories now. Peace

Thread Information