GeneticallySuperior is offline New Member

Test prop+Tren A cycle Log (First Cycle)

Original post can be found here w/ picture and stats:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=440093

I started sipping last wednesday. Switched from var to tren a due to $$... I know its a strong first cycle but so far so good.

Today started second week of test after 2 days off...had my second 1cc of tren injection and .75cc of test.

Different from my initial cycle plan, im doing 300mg tren a and 375-400mg of test prop per week.

So far I gained 5lbs. My lifts went up crazy! repping 100s dbs for few sets...doin behind the neck military press(smith machine) 2 plates on each side(most was a plate+30lbs and i couldnt pull 8 reps, now i just rep like light weight baby)...Still lean as phuck, vascularity is WAY more than before..Fuller look throughout the week...

Just in 1 week, I lift 10-20lbs more on exercises..I do 5-8 sets instead of 3-4 sets...I stay at least 2hrs now, endless energy and strength.

I do not feel any side effects yet. This stuff kicked in so fast. I keep my diet pretty much the same, just upped the protein intake by about 100g.

My only question is, I've been pinning on my legs only so far, and i am comfortable w/ doin injections to those areas...Is this ok, or switching to glutes/delts(different muscle groups) will have improved effects?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Should have waited until you had more experience with these compounds before using Tren . Too late for that.

Yes I recommend rotating injection spots to avoid scar tissue buildup. I would also advise you to use free weight shoulder press rather than the Smith for various reasons.

What do you have planned for PCT and what do your ancillaries look like?

Glad to see the results are working for you, though.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    goodluck, what week are you in now?

GeneticallySuperior is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Should have waited until you had more experience with these compounds before using Tren . Too late for that.

Yes I recommend rotating injection spots to avoid scar tissue buildup. I would also advise you to use free weight shoulder press rather than the Smith for various reasons.

What do you have planned for PCT and what do your ancillaries look like?

Glad to see the results are working for you, though.
    Althought i had no experience, my brother and few friends are well experienced. I take recommendations from them as well as research online...I just want to have ultimate gains for first cycle, be lean and safe as possible.

I do standing military press as well as seated dumbell press...For behind the neck I i want to be safe since i dont have a spotter, so i use the smith machine.

I switch from one leg to another... I guess i will try glutes as well..Its just easier for me to use syringe when i use both hands holding it firmly tight. I have no soreness at all anymore and no pain during injections...

Nolva and HCG for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    goodluck, what week are you in now?
    Second week of test and first week of tren...

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneticallySuperior View Post
    Althought i had no experience, my brother and few friends are well experienced. I take recommendations from them as well as research online...I just want to have ultimate gains for first cycle, be lean and safe as possible. - You could have made very impressive gains with Test alone. These compounds being introduced to your system are very new, you would have responded very well without the Tren. But that's good you are taking precautions and having experienced people monitor you.

I do standing military press as well as seated dumbell press...For behind the neck I i want to be safe since i dont have a spotter, so i use the smith machine. - Fair enough. It just limits your body's natural ROM and will hinder your stabilization fibers. But I will agree, better to be safe than sorry!

I switch from one leg to another... I guess i will try glutes as well..Its just easier for me to use syringe when i use both hands holding it firmly tight. I have no soreness at all anymore and no pain during injections... - Since you are shooting short esters, it would be in your best interest to have more than 2 injection sites. Gastrocnemius, and "upper and lower" Vastus Lateralis all combined will provide you with 6 total injection sites that can pinned with 2 hands.

Nolva and HCG for pct. - I prefer HCG to be kept during your cycle/pre-PCT. Since you are running a 19nor, I would prefer Clomid or Tore over HCG during PCT, and utilize your HCG during your cycle to assist in post recovery.
    Bold.

HP

Thread Information