Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    ty357 is offline Member

my test e dbol 1st cycle

Whats up bros. this morning i took a walk on the wild side lol. it wasnt bad at all. jabbed bout 8am. 1st meal 5whole eggs cup of grits spoon of natty pb. went to the gym did legs. 1130 after workout protein shake. 1:30 12ounces of lamb and a cup of rice and brocolli. 3:30 protein shake and spoon of natty pb. 530 12ounce turkey and white rice. 9:00 protein shake. kinda stuffed right now might get up later tonight and have a snack. also spaced the dbol 30mgs through out day.. i will put some pics up in 2 or 3 weeks.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    fvckkkkkk yaaaaaaaaa.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    RAWR the monster has arrived!~ GL on cycle bro.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    fvckkkkkk yaaaaaaaaa.
    thanks bj
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    RAWR the monster has arrived!~ GL on cycle bro.
    thanks bro. bro any extra advice i will definitely appreciate.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    i have been waiting for this...

you are a beast now, in 10 weeks u will be a fvking monster....

welcome to the dark side brother....

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i have been waiting for this...

you are a beast now, in 10 weeks u will be a fvking monster....

welcome to the dark side brother....
    Thanks moose. I feel like apart of the family now lol. question is my leg supposed to be sore?

yeah man, the virgin muscle will be sore for a bit...

delts is the easiest shot...

ty357 is offline Member
    yeah man, the virgin muscle will be sore for a bit...

delts is the easiest shot...
    yea ima hit the dealt next. my 1st jab was monday morning next one thursday. morning or evening or doesnt matter?. thanks moose

doesnt matter...

ty357 is offline Member
    Did chest yesterday. 4sets barbell 4 sets dumbell both incline. 3sets flat bar 3 sets cable crossovers. meals were exactly the same. leg still feels like i got hit by a baseball bat lol. Did any one here drinking grape fruit juice is good during cycle? overall i feel good.

the grapefruit juice and dbol shit was proven to not help...
    swifto i think wrote some good stuff up about it.

again, i hate quad shots, but u will get use to it.....stop crying like a girl ty....lol

what kind of weight u pushing on those bench sets big guy?

tell me u dont feel great.....

ty357 is offline Member
    the grapefruit juice and dbol shit was proven to not help...
    swifto i think wrote some good stuff up about it.

again, i hate quad shots, but u will get use to it.....stop crying like a girl ty....lol

what kind of weight u pushing on those bench sets big guy?

tell me u dont feel great.....
    Lol but my leg hurt so bad lol ill be ok. honestly i never benched heavy. barbell incline 1-working set 185lb 2set 225 3rd 275. incline dumbell 1-set 80 2nd 100 3rd 120lb. flat bar all 3sets 275. cable crossover 1 set 50lb 2nd 70 3rd 90lb. Those wasnt my max lifts. if you remember a few post ago i just came off a stomach virus so i wasnt feeling that strong.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    try your glute----leg always hurt me--but glute was a breeze

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mg1228 View Post
    try your glute----leg always hurt me--but glute was a breeze
    thanks bro ok

ty357 is offline Member
    Up date bros. um check weight this morning and im up 6 1/2 pounds. thought i was seeing things so i checked a couple more times lol. Lower back feel like there two nots there all the time make me feel like stretching alot. Is the lower back thing supposed to happened like that? Feel my self waking up in the middle of the night wanting to eat. should i indulge in that or just wait to my regular schedule meal in the morning? bros two more weeks the pics will be up. oh and how can i get the back to stop from throbbing? and thanks for all the support

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    for your back pain, its more then likely "back pumps" <-- I never got them but on dbol alot of people do get it, and for your meals over night, Eat away my friend eat away.. lol

I have to eat 2 meals per night just to keep me sleeping like a baby

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro the back pumps are vicious on dbol !! I stopped dbol because of that. Deadlifts were impossible! But I was running 50mg. Some people say to take Taurine for back pumps. I never have used Taurine before, so I cannot comment.

By the way, I do recognize you from another board now

I cannot wait to see your results bro. Get those pics up!!

But hey... those 'knots' are definately back pumps. They suck ass... but at least you know that the dbol is doing its thing. About the night-time cravings.... I don't know what you should do. I was always waking up around 2am and grabbing a giant bowl of frosted mini wheats. After 3-4 weeks I was putting on too much fat. Maybe you should just down a shake with some pb

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    Up date bros. um check weight this morning and im up 6 1/2 pounds. thought i was seeing things so i checked a couple more times lol. Lower back feel like there two nots there all the time make me feel like stretching alot. Is the lower back thing supposed to happened like that? Feel my self waking up in the middle of the night wanting to eat. should i indulge in that or just wait to my regular schedule meal in the morning? bros two more weeks the pics will be up. oh and how can i get the back to stop from throbbing? and thanks for all the support
    Good work. You should start packing on weight from that d-bol. (you've clearly already gained quite a bit.) Beware though, that's mostly bloat. You're retaining a lot of water right now. The more 'solid' gains will come in a couple of weeks. Just keep hammering the weights out at the gym.

Regarding the midnight snack... why don't you just make a pre-made casein protein shake and leave it in the fridge? That will fill you up a bit (IE) perhaps ~ 2 - 3am.

-VM

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    for your back pain, its more then likely "back pumps" <-- I never got them but on dbol alot of people do get it, and for your meals over night, Eat away my friend eat away.. lol

I have to eat 2 meals per night just to keep me sleeping like a baby
    yea i wake up in the middle of the night starving. aight so its ok to eat. thanks bro will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Bro the back pumps are vicious on dbol!! I stopped dbol because of that. Deadlifts were impossible! But I was running 50mg. Some people say to take Taurine for back pumps. I never have used Taurine before, so I cannot comment.

By the way, I do recognize you from another board now

I cannot wait to see your results bro. Get those pics up!!

But hey... those 'knots' are definately back pumps. They suck ass... but at least you know that the dbol is doing its thing. About the night-time cravings.... I don't know what you should do. I was always waking up around 2am and grabbing a giant bowl of frosted mini wheats. After 3-4 weeks I was putting on too much fat. Maybe you should just down a shake with some pb
    yea bro i remember you too but ill try that shake in the middle of the night as well. and yes those back pumps suck. when driving long distant i cant stay still back killing me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Good work. You should start packing on weight from that d-bol. (you've clearly already gained quite a bit.) Beware though, that's mostly bloat. You're retaining a lot of water right now. The more 'solid' gains will come in a couple of weeks. Just keep hammering the weights out at the gym.

Regarding the midnight snack... why don't you just make a pre-made casein protein shake and leave it in the fridge? That will fill you up a bit (IE) perhaps ~ 2 - 3am.

-VM
    yea i figure its bloat. i will definitely do the shake in the middle of the night. thanks bro

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Pictures?

hey ty--if u get time post up ur diet too----would love to look

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Pictures?
    im going to post some up next week witch will be my 3rd week on
    ok bro ill post it up later today

ty357 is offline Member
    Whats up bro. heres my diet. very simple but its working for me. well i consider this a bulk diet for me. 1st meat 5whole eggs and cup of oat meal and cup of milk. 2nd protein shake 1 spoon natty pb 3rd 10- 12 ounces chicken breast or turkey cup of rice prob a cub of broccoli. 4th protein shake 1 spoon natty. 5th 10 - 12 ounces ground beef cup of rice and veggys. 6 protein shake and 1 spoon natty pb. and may be in the middle of the night another shake.

ty357 is offline Member

crazy dreams lol

Bros am i supposed to be dreaming like every night?. Scaring the hell out of me. In the middle of the night im jumping out my sleep. My girl dying laughing at me lol. I thought i was your new found brother yall shouldev warned me about these dreams lol.

Blog Entries
    Bros am i supposed to be dreaming like every night?. Scaring the hell out of me. In the middle of the night im jumping out my sleep. My girl dying laughing at me lol. I thought i was your new found brother yall shouldev warned me about these dreams lol.
    i dont remember having any crazy dreams on cycle...it might just be you.....interesting anyways,hope it goes away soon if its freaking you out....

alot of people have crazy dreams on cycle--seem so real, right?

ty--hows that compare to ur diet bfore cycle--similar?

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Whats up bro. heres my diet. very simple but its working for me. well i consider this a bulk diet for me. 1st meat 5whole eggs and cup of oat meal and cup of milk. 2nd protein shake 1 spoon natty pb 3rd 10- 12 ounces chicken breast or turkey cup of rice prob a cub of broccoli. 4th protein shake 1 spoon natty. 5th 10 - 12 ounces ground beef cup of rice and veggys. 6 protein shake and 1 spoon natty pb. and may be in the middle of the night another shake.
    you eat this^ and look like that?!?! fml

ronnie watch out...

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    ty, omg man. You have the best genetics on this Earth bro. I showed my friends the pictures of your back a while ago and I remember them saying, "no way this guy fuking juices for sure", lol.

GORILLA GENES

If you ever wanted to compete, you'd easily be able to with the right trainers/advice etc....

ty357 is offline Member
    alot of people have crazy dreams on cycle--seem so real, right?

ty--hows that compare to ur diet bfore cycle--similar?
    diet is basically the same i just added more shakes. to be honest im still learning this diet thing lol. Yea i thought it was just me those dreams are crazy lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    you eat this^ and look like that?!?! fml

ronnie watch out...
    lol thanks bro. yup thats how i eat. i feel its working for me tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    ty, omg man. You have the best genetics on this Earth bro. I showed my friends the pictures of your back a while ago and I remember them saying, "no way this guy fuking juices for sure", lol.

GORILLA GENES

If you ever wanted to compete, you'd easily be able to with the right trainers/advice etc....
    lol thanks bro. Well im on cycle now lol no shame in my game. I want to compete at the end of the year hopefully. Lets see whats gonna be the outcome of this cycle. thanks again bro

ty357 is offline Member

3weeks in pic

WHats up guys. Heres a pic i took on my camara phone before my workout. I should have some better quality ones tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my test e dbol 1st cycle-2010-03-09-11.50.11.jpg  
    Last edited by ty357; 03-09-2010 at 01:59 PM.

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Sorry a lttle off topic but i got some natty peanut butter today ( KRAFT kind tho..) and i opened it up an it was all watery.. is that normal ? :s

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    1st meal 5whole eggs and cup of oat meal and cup of milk. I would do more eggs here, maybe 7 or 8, some more carbs too.

2nd protein shake 1 spoon natty pb

3rd 10- 12 ounces chicken breast or turkey cup of rice prob a cub of broccoli. great

4th protein shake 1 spoon natty.

5th 10 - 12 ounces ground beef cup of rice and veggys. make this your last meal

6 protein shake and 1 spoon natty pbMake this meal 5 and make it real food, or at least put some real food in there

I think you have too many shakes man. Like half your meals are shakes. Your other meals are clean though. But the shakes are out of your system super quick. You should probably just sub out 2 shakes for food. Or eat some food and just drink a shake too for the extra nutrients. Your genetics give you the potential to blow the **** up but if your diet is too low on cals then you have nothing to build with. There is nothing like that first cycle.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    1st meal 5whole eggs and cup of oat meal and cup of milk. I would do more eggs here, maybe 7 or 8, some more carbs too.

2nd protein shake 1 spoon natty pb

3rd 10- 12 ounces chicken breast or turkey cup of rice prob a cub of broccoli. great

4th protein shake 1 spoon natty.

5th 10 - 12 ounces ground beef cup of rice and veggys. make this your last meal

6 protein shake and 1 spoon natty pbMake this meal 5 and make it real food, or at least put some real food in there

I think you have too many shakes man. Like half your meals are shakes. Your other meals are clean though. But the shakes are out of your system super quick. You should probably just sub out 2 shakes for food. Or eat some food and just drink a shake too for the extra nutrients. Your genetics give you the potential to blow the **** up but if your diet is too low on cals then you have nothing to build with. There is nothing like that first cycle.
    Thanks twist i will definitely do that

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    ty man, too many shakes IMO.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Big Ty....Like KiKi said to many shakes....Add some more solid foods in place of the shakes.....Also up your carbs and fats...remember you are BULKING so it is ok to gain a small amount of fat!!!!! You are looking great as usual!!!!! Keep up the hard work brother!!!!

P.S. You better be lifting those 150's next time you do chest!!!! 120's are for GIRLS!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!!!

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Big Ty....Like KiKi said to many shakes....Add some more solid foods in place of the shakes.....Also up your carbs and fats...remember you are BULKING so it is ok to gain a small amount of fat!!!!! You are looking great as usual!!!!! Keep up the hard work brother!!!!

P.S. You better be lifting those 150's next time you do chest!!!! 120's are for GIRLS!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!!!
    Ok thats what im going to do. replace my last shake with a solid meal. LOl and i will lift the 150's next time lol. Thanks Op love you to brother.

ty357 is offline Member

end of 3rd week back pics

here we go at the end of the 3rd week. i feel good. still have them crazy back pumps. no acne. libido is there. overall im good. added another meal to the day. strenth is going up. only thing my tendons in my arm starting to hurt. video clip will be up probally next or the following week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my test e dbol 1st cycle-2010-03-11-15.09.28.jpg   my test e dbol 1st cycle-2010-03-11-15.09.56-1-.jpg  

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    What back exercises are you doing to get so damn big?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    here we go at the end of the 3rd week. i feel good. still have them crazy back pumps. no acne. libido is there. overall im good. added another meal to the day. strenth is going up. only thing my tendons in my arm starting to hurt. video clip will be up probally next or the following week.
    You should take some taurine, it will clear up those pumps pretty quickly.

Tendons in my arm always hurt as well. lol. I think it's called growing

-VM

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    What back exercises are you doing to get so damn big?
    4sets wide grip pull downs 4 ssets close grip pull downs 4sets barbell bentover rows 4sets dumbell rows abd 4sets cable rows. 4 sets weighted hyper extensions
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    You should take some taurine, it will clear up those pumps pretty quickly.

Tendons in my arm always hurt as well. lol. I think it's called growing

-VM
    thanks VM i will be getting the taurine asap. yaaay im finally growing lol

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information