ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

Strength Cycle progress. Test C and Deca

Hey guys how's it going?

Thought I should keep track of all my lifts/progress here so I can see what is working.

So far I am running 750 mg test c, and 500 mg of deca .
    I am 3.5 weeks in, not seeing much of anything yet surprisingly. Makes me wonder about my source but who knows.

Anyway! Hit chest tonight after being sick most of the week, fighting a light ear infection now, intensity wasn't there but it will come back to normal.

Incline smith (DC TRAINING) worked up to 315x6, 315x3, 315x3
    Anyone not familiar with DC basically I took 30 seconds break between each of those 3 sets, normally I would get more reps.

Flat close grip bench:
    275x8, 315x5, fifth was assisted.

What's also funny is I only get a few more reps on the smith than I do on the regular barbel...perhaps because I move it slow (for power lifting anyway.)

I did supplemental/accessory lifts after but I don't keep as much track of those. Should have done some lockouts but I will be much better in a few more days when I am all over the cold thing. The whole goal is to add at least 30 lbs to my maxes, I would even be happy with 25.

Bodyweight is 245, goal is 255. height: 5'11.

Diet was really weak today, healthy food but ZERO appetite. I started taking L-dopa at night and that might be the culprit...hits dopamine apparently.

Anyway, anyone has any comments questions anything, please post! I have fun talking with you guys on here it's a great website.

Starting to feel it. Yesterday did arms, did 10 lbs more with rolling tricep extensions (look it up, like a deep skull crusher with dumbells) did 60's for 12. I think my goal should be able to rep out the 80's. Doing back today, We will see how it goes I am still coughing a lot.

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeat lol

youngen23 is offline New Member
    other than the sickness, how are your moods? Do you feel more confidence? Sex drive more up? Minor depression at all?

Rack pulls went great the other day, worked up to 8 plates from 3 inches above the knee, I vary with the height of my pulls.

Weight is up to 251. Strength is progressing nicely as well, went from doing 3 plates and a 25 to 4 plates for DC training on the hack squat. Chest will be tomorrow we will see how it goes.

Sex drive is up but deca always lowers mine as well.

All I have to report since last week is I am looking thicker, up another 1-2 lbs maximum though, and my bench press went up 10 lbs on my 5 rep MAX. Probably means my max jumped by 20 or so. I am still undecided about this gear to be honest, I have been eating and training harder I almost wonder if it is just from that.

bigp87 is offline Junior Member
    Did your weight jump up at all during the first week?

Usually you should see an increase of 2-4 kg due to water rentention

I started taking proviron recently, and I never really hold much water anyway. Even on 800 mg of straight test I never "jumped" in weight and I was sure that stuff was good. It's weird, my estrogen can be sky high but I do not ever get gyno or water retention. I do get acne and higher blood pressure though.

qal92 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    I started taking proviron recently, and I never really hold much water anyway. Even on 800 mg of straight test I never "jumped" in weight and I was sure that stuff was good. It's weird, my estrogen can be sky high but I do not ever get gyno or water retention. I do get acne and higher blood pressure though.
    iron ill be following your long...and im sorta the same way tons of test and estro around....no gyno but i might get some acne with long esters..i guess that makes us lucky huh

HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member
    haha love the DC training been using that method for about 7 months now....amazing how much you lifts just keep increasing. let me know how the deca goes running cycle similar in couple months.

Thanks guys!

Bodyweight up to 253. Switched to different bottles, that last shit had to be WEAK, as I already am way more horny and getting stronger with better endurance. Worked up to 365x5 on flat yesterday, 315x5 on incline, and 120x10 on decline dumbells. Can't wait for next week.

qal92 is offline Senior Member
    im not familiar with dc training(i use westside) but how does the program work exactly is it a certain rep scheme or the exercises change weekly? and with the rackpull youmeant 8 wheels per side right? keep up the good progress

kappaz0 is offline New Member
    750 mg of test... GOOD :-)

Wow sorry for the long delay. Sitting at 252 currently, but leaner and looking bigger definitely.

Had a tonsillectomy unfortunately it had to be done, they were so big they were blocking my breathing and causing food to go back up into my nose. Came back from the three weeks off and got strength back quickly been progressing ever since. Weight I don't think I will progress past 255, the goal was 260 but I just don't see it happening this time.

Eating as much as possible but it is hard to get all the calories all the time. I usually get between 3500-4000. Never too far below that, worse case scenarios 3K. Basically my stomach looks like it is full of food almost all day. I am hypothyroid which makes me burn less than others, so perhaps this would be 4,500 calories for a regular person my weight.

Thread Information