camaro0583 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Not sure what to do need advice Please help....

Im going to Start a new cycle. Im not sure what to do or better words which one to do. I have a Cycle of Clen with T3 as well of a Cycle of Dbol . What i was thinking of doing is Doing a 28 day cycle of Clen with T3 then finsh it with a 5 week Cycle of Dbol. My man goal is to cut my body fat down from a 17% to a 10% or lower. Also i need to build muscle so that is why i want to do a cycle of Dbol. I already Lost 115lbs and im down to 195lbs. The problem is that i didn't lift when doing my 3 cycles of clen to loss all that weight.

Send me your email address and i will send you my meal plans and training cycle.

tsidriver is offline New Member
    Camaro -

Congrats on losing the weight bro. Nice work. IMO you should add some test in there. Clen and T3 are very catabolic and if you are wanting to build muscle you need something to maintain it while running those. T3 will eat everything including muscle. The d-bol will help but why take it after the Clen/T3 have destroyed muscle? Makes more sense to be on some test while running the Clen/T3 to maintain what you have and then focus on building more lean mass.

That being said, I wouldn't run d-bol while running Clen/T3 because it is the opposite. At most I would run the clen in PCT or something, i.e. test/dbol for a bulk then PCT with clen/T3.

There are people that have had success running dbol only cycles, but personally I would only run it with some test. Is a great way to build mass but dbol will bloat you and give you the opposite of what you are trying to do with the clen/T3.

If you want to build muscle you can't just cycle, you need to lift to give your muscles a reason to stay. Ideally you want to be below 15% bf before you run a cycle. And before that and to get to that point you NEED your diet and training in check. Not sayin yours isn't or that you haven't heard all of this before, just posting info and advice because I do not know how much you know.

Also, I would not ask people to send you their email address. Just an invitation to get scammed. You can post your training and meal plans right here in the thread. Is good info to share and people will comment and it will help you get better advice.

Hope this helps some.

Exclamation clen/t3 cycle with work out cycle and meal plan

Day 1 Clen 40mcg / T3 off
    Day 2 Clen 40mcg / T3 off
    Day 3 Clen 40mcg / T3 off
    Day 4 Clen 80mcg / T3 off
    Day 5 Clen 80mcg / T3 off
    Day 6 Clen 80mcg / T3 off
    Day 7 Clen 80mcg / T3 50mcg
    13Day 8 Clen 80mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 9 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day10 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day11 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day12 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day13 Clen 120mcg/ T3 75mcg
    Day14 Clen 80mcg / T3 100mcg
    Day15 Clen 80mcg / T3 100mcg
    Day16 Clen 80mcg / T3 100mcg
    Day17 Clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day18 Clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day19 Clen 40mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day20 Clen 40mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day21 Clen 40mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day22 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day23 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day24 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day25 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day26 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day27 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day28 Clen off / T3 25mcg

WORK OUT
    Monday: 4 Mile-track work out

- Jog - 1 mile in 7:00 - 8:00
    - Three sets of:
    - Sprint -1/4 mile
    - Jog - 1/4 mile in 1:45
    - Six sets of:
    - Sprint -1/8 mile
    - Jog - 1/8 mile 1:00

Wednesday:
    2 Mile Run
    Supersets for Push-ups and Sit-ups
    Repeat this cycle of exercises non-stop 5-10 times:
    - Regular pushups - 10
    - Regular situps - 10
    - Wide pushups - 10
    - Reverse Crunches - 10
    - Close or Tricep pushups - 10
    - Double crunches - 10
    If you do this five times, you will have done 150 pushups and abdominal exercises in less than 15 minutes! Now that's a good foundation-building workout. You'll reach failure no matter who you are, only if you continue this workout for 10-15 times. When you reach failure and your goal is to reach five sets, go to your knees for pushups if you have to. That is what I mean when I say, "succeed by failing."
    Timed Workout
    Repeat twice:

- 1 minute of push-ups
    - 1 minute of sit-ups
    Repeat three times:
    - 30 seconds of push-ups
    - 30 seconds of sit-ups
    Repeat four times:
    - 15 seconds of push-ups
    - 15 seconds of sit-ups

Thursday:
    2 Mile Run
    How the Pyramid Works

If you take a look at one of the pyramids, you will notice that it is numbered on both sides. It goes from 1-5 on one side, with the number 6 on the top, and then 5-1 on the other side. Each number represents a step in the pyramid. Your goal is to climb the pyramid all the way up, and all the way back down. So you can consider each step a "set" of your workout.
    At the bottom, you will find "pullups x 1, pushups x 2, situps x 3". What this means is that at each "set" or step of the pyramid, you perform 1 pullup for every step you are on, 2 pushups for each step, and 3 situps for each step.

You start at the bottom of the pyramid, at number one. For each set, you multiply each set number by 1 and that tells you how many pullups to do. You multiply it by 2 to get your pushups, and multiply by 3 for situps. You keep progressing until you get to the top of the pyramid, or your maximum effort at muscle failure. At step six you perform 6 pullups/ 12 pushups/18 situps. Now, you start working your way back down the other side and continue on step 5 on the way back down. So, you'll do 5 pullups/10 pushups/15 situps. Keep going until you work all the way back down to one. Listed below is a number summary of the pyramid:
    Go Up the Pyramid:
    (or half pyramid workout)

- Set/Step 1: 1 pullups/2 pushups/3 situps
    - Set/Step 2: 2 pullups/4 pushups/6 situps
    - Set/Step 3: 3 pullups/6 pushups/9 situps (Your first few set are basically a warmup)
    - Set/Step 4: 4 pullups/8 pushups/12 situps
    - Set/Step 5: 5 pullups/10 pushups/15 situps
    - Set/Step 6: 6 pullups/12 pushups/18 situps (Here is where you may fail/max out)

Go Down the Pyramid:
    (or reverse order pyramid)

- Set/Step 5: 5 pullups/10 pushups/15 situps
    - Set/Step 4: 4 pullups/8 pushups/12 situps
    - Set/Step 3: 3 pullups/6 pushups/9 situps (Finish cool down)
    - Set/Step 2: 2 pullups/4 pushups/6 situps
    - Set/Step 1: 1 pullups/2 pushups/3 situps

Friday:
    2 Mile Run At night
    Push-ups
    Placing your hands in the wrong position can seriously affect your maximum score. A perfect location for your hands is just outside shoulder width. This position enables the chest, shoulders and triceps to be equally taxed. Keep hands at shoulder height when in the up position. Your push-ups will be weakened if your hands are too low, wide, close or high.

Recommended Workout
    Try five sets of maximum push-ups in five one-minute periods.
    Pull-ups
    During the pull-up and push-up test, you want to perform these as fast as possible while adhering to the proper form and technique. Also, look straight up at the sky in order to use your back muscles more for pull-ups.

Recommended Workout
    Pyramid workout. Start off with just one pull-up for the first set, two pull-ups for the second set. Continue up the pyramid by adding one pull-up for every set possible. When you can no longer continue, repeat in reverse order until you are back to just one pull-up (Ex. 1,2,3,4,5,6,5,4,3,2,1).
    Push-Up/Crunch Super Set
    Do five to 10 cycles of:
    - Regular push-ups, 10
    - Regular crunches, 10
    - Wide push-ups, 10
    - Reverse crunches, 10
    - Triceps push-ups, 10
    - Left/right crunches, 10 each side
    The timed workout is another way to increase your push-ups and sit-ups that also helps prepare you for training with the clock -- good practice for the PFT. Being timed is what leads to most people's PFT anxiety.

MEAL PLAN:
    Meal1:
    3 Fish Oil Caps
    1.25 Cups dry old fashioned oats (cooked with splenda, nutmeg, and cinnamon)
    6 Large Egg Whites
    Total Meal1: 522 calories, 37.8 protein, 9.8 fat, 69.2 carbs, 9.9 fiber

Meal2: Pre-workout on workout day.
    3 Fish Oil Caps
    6oz. Chicken Breast (seasoned salt and pepper)
    12oz. Sweet Potatoe
    Total Meal2: 523 Calories, 46.1 protein, 5.7 fat, 70.4 carbs, 11.2 fiber

Meal3:
    3 Fish Oil Caps
    6oz. Canned Tuna
    2 TBSP light mayo
    10oz. Broccoli
    Total Meal3: 416 calories, 50.1 protein, 14.5 fat, 21.4 carbs, 9.4 fiber

Meal4:
    6oz. Chicken Breast (seasoned salt and pepper)
    .25 Cup Quinoa (maybe throw in a jig of salsa for some flavor)
    5oz. Baby Carrots
    Total Meal4: 393 calories, 46.2 protein, 4.7 fat, 38.9 carbs, 5.6 fiber

Meal5:
    6oz. London Broil (seasoned salt and pepper)
    10oz. Spinach
    2 TBSP fruity salad dressing
    Total Meal5: 485 calories, 50.1 protein, 23.4 fat. 16.2 carbs, 6.2 fiber

Meal6: Bedtime
    1 scoop Casein
    6 oz. Cottage Cheese (throw in some splenda or salt and pepper depending on my mood)
    2 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter
    Total Meal6: 453 calories, 54.35 protein, 20.25 fat, 15.1 carbs, 3 fiber

Meal7: Workout day only. Post workout shake. May add some waxy maize starch later on.
    1 scoop casein
    1 scoop whey
    Total Meal7: 250 calories, 50 protein, 2 fat, 5 carbs, 0 fiber

Total for non-workout day: 2792 calories, 284.65 protein, 78.35 fat, 231.2 carbs, 45.3 fiber.

Total for workout day w/7th meal: 3042 calories, 334.65 protein, 80.35 fat, 236.2 carbs, 45.3 fiber

Take a look at my post and let me know what you think. So you say i whould stack the Clen /T3 and Dbol . If so what kind of cycle should i do?
    Last edited by camaro0583; 11-19-2010 at 04:42 PM.

Everything looks pretty solid. You may be a little high on fat in your meal plan, but it depends on what kind of split you are going for. I have you at ~40% pro, ~25% fat, and ~35% carbs. If you choose to knock down to 20% fat I would put the difference in carbs. Have you figured out your maintanence calories (BMR, TDEE, etc.)? That will tell you how much you should be taking in. It sounds like you have the meal plan pretty much dialed in though.

As far as training goes, looks like a pretty impressive circuit type of workout. I am afraid you might be close to overtraining though. You should really figure out what your TDEE is. I'm thinking it is more than you're eating which is ok if you are trying to cut, but that will determine the calorie deficit you need to apply. You don't want to overtrain yourself, it is a real thing and will hinder the results you are looking for.

I would do some research on the forum for dbol only cycles. As I said before I recommend running test with the dbol, but there has been success running it without. If you run the dbol with the clen /T3 it will combat the catobolism but I don't know how much. Dbol will help put mass on you, or at least help maintain it, but it will bloat you out so it may not look like you are losing any fat with the clen/T3. Just keep in mind running the clen/T3 alone WILL make you lose lbm. Adding test in there would be a perfect kicker with the dbol (and deca !) to give you nice lbm gains.

I would not run the clen/T3 stack alone. At least with the dbol, and if you can, add test. I haven't done dbol without test so I don't know what to tell you about a dbol only cycle. I was running 30mg ed for 8 weeks along w/test e at 600mg/week. Got great LBM gains. Put on 25lbs, but a lot of that was water weight which you will get from the dbol. When I was running that cycle I did a round of P90X with it for training. I think I could have gained more if I was in the gym just lifting, but your workout sounds similar to P90X. Lot of pushups, pullups, and body weight stuff. P90X has weights in it too, but just not the same as going to the gym and lifting. You may want to consider more of a resistance type of workout, depending on how much muscle you want to build, but pushups/pullups, etc. will build muscle as well.

So to sum it all up, I apologize for the general advice about your training and meal plans but they look pretty good. Seems like you've done the research. Other than maybe cutting that little bit of fat and adding some more carbs, and if I were you I'd really research on overtraining. That's a lot of high intensity work to be doing, plus all the running. If you can, post up your maintanence cals if you have calculated them, or post all your stats (age, height, weight, BMR, BF%) and we can figure everything out, but I'm guessing you are in the ballpark of where you are at with your diet. If anything run the dbol with your clen/T3 but be warned of the water retention. If you can, add test. You want to build muscle, that is the way to do it. The clen/T3 will keep the goo off while the test/dbol go to work adding LBM.

Oh and btw, I don't know if I'd run the clen for 21 days straight. Typically it's a 2 week on 2 week off type of cycle you want to run. That's how I ran it and by the end of the 2 weeks I wasn't feeling it anymore. I've read that if you go more than that it's basically not doing anything for you and you are wasting your gear. If you are going to stay on it straight for more than 2 weeks you should run some benadryl or liquid keto in the middle. You may have already researched but there are plenty of posts on the forum with clen cycles and the majority say to go 2 on 2 off with it. Just my 2 cents.

Exclamation Some more info:

Height:6ft
    Weight:198
    BMR:2030.34
    BF:17%
    RMR:1980

Can you give me a full cycle with Clen /T3 stacked with Dbol ? Im starting 11/29/10.

Quote Originally Posted by tsidriver View Post
    Everything looks pretty solid. You may be a little high on fat in your meal plan, but it depends on what kind of split you are going for. I have you at ~40% pro, ~25% fat, and ~35% carbs. If you choose to knock down to 20% fat I would put the difference in carbs. Have you figured out your maintanence calories (BMR, TDEE, etc.)? That will tell you how much you should be taking in. It sounds like you have the meal plan pretty much dialed in though.

As far as training goes, looks like a pretty impressive circuit type of workout. I am afraid you might be close to overtraining though. You should really figure out what your TDEE is. I'm thinking it is more than you're eating which is ok if you are trying to cut, but that will determine the calorie deficit you need to apply. You don't want to overtrain yourself, it is a real thing and will hinder the results you are looking for.

I would do some research on the forum for dbol only cycles. As I said before I recommend running test with the dbol, but there has been success running it without. If you run the dbol with the clen/T3 it will combat the catobolism but I don't know how much. Dbol will help put mass on you, or at least help maintain it, but it will bloat you out so it may not look like you are losing any fat with the clen/T3. Just keep in mind running the clen/T3 alone WILL make you lose lbm. Adding test in there would be a perfect kicker with the dbol (and deca !) to give you nice lbm gains.

I would not run the clen/T3 stack alone. At least with the dbol, and if you can, add test. I haven't done dbol without test so I don't know what to tell you about a dbol only cycle. I was running 30mg ed for 8 weeks along w/test e at 600mg/week. Got great LBM gains. Put on 25lbs, but a lot of that was water weight which you will get from the dbol. When I was running that cycle I did a round of P90X with it for training. I think I could have gained more if I was in the gym just lifting, but your workout sounds similar to P90X. Lot of pushups, pullups, and body weight stuff. P90X has weights in it too, but just not the same as going to the gym and lifting. You may want to consider more of a resistance type of workout, depending on how much muscle you want to build, but pushups/pullups, etc. will build muscle as well.

So to sum it all up, I apologize for the general advice about your training and meal plans but they look pretty good. Seems like you've done the research. Other than maybe cutting that little bit of fat and adding some more carbs, and if I were you I'd really research on overtraining. That's a lot of high intensity work to be doing, plus all the running. If you can, post up your maintanence cals if you have calculated them, or post all your stats (age, height, weight, BMR, BF%) and we can figure everything out, but I'm guessing you are in the ballpark of where you are at with your diet. If anything run the dbol with your clen/T3 but be warned of the water retention. If you can, add test. You want to build muscle, that is the way to do it. The clen/T3 will keep the goo off while the test/dbol go to work adding LBM.

Sorry forgot to put my TDEE: 2029.80

I would do some research on the forum for dbol only cycles. As I said before I recommend running test with the dbol, but there has been success running it without. If you run the dbol with the clen /T3 it will combat the catobolism but I don't know how much. Dbol will help put mass on you, or at least help maintain it, but it will bloat you out so it may not look like you are losing any fat with the clen/T3. Just keep in mind running the clen/T3 alone WILL make you lose lbm. Adding test in there would be a perfect kicker with the dbol (and deca !) to give you nice lbm gains.

Ok bro. Here is my suggestions. First of all your numbers are a little off. If you are talking BMR & RMR, if you were to actually compare the 2 and measure them properly, your BMR should be lower than your RMR. For sake of argument we are going to use your BMR number (which is probably your RMR as that is what most people are calculating when they are trying to get their BMR). To accurately calculate your BMR you would need to not eat for 12 hours, and take a measurement in a dark room (sometimes even having to spend a night at a special facility) right after you wake up after sleeping for 8 hours in a special position. RMR is just taken at a state of rest, or after you wake up in the morning, which is what most people measure.

Anyway - your TDEE thay you posted is off. I'm guessing it's either a typo and you meant to put 3029.80, or your math is wrong. I'm pegging you at moderately active (could consider very active considering the intesity of your workouts, but well use moderate for this) which puts you at 1.55 x your BMR for a total of 3146. That is your maintanence calories. If you want to cut, typically people will use a 15-20% defecit. That means you should be eating ~2674 - 2517 cals/day. You are eating slightly more than that which may be ok because of your workouts, but you could consider shaving some off. Keep in mind this is for a cutting diet. If you are trying to bulk and build muscle, you need to change your diet. A good cutting diet along with the right cardio will allow you to burn body fat while keeping your hard earned LBM and even build some.

Here is my ultimate suggestion and you probably won't like it. Don't run the dbol in your cycle. Don't run a dbol only cycle. I can't recommend it. I wouldn't do it. Dbol is really meant to kickstart a cycle that you are running with test. I dare you not to beleive me and do a search on the forum for dbol only cycle. You will get a lot of posts with nothing but bad things to say about running dbol by itself. Furthermore, I don't even recommend running your clen /T3 right now. IMO, if you are not going to run a proper anabolic cycle with your clen/T3 cycle, and you say you are wanting to build muscle, this doesn't make any sense. You stand a good chance to burn your valuable LBM without a proper anabolic cycle to compliment it. I can't tell you what to do and it is your decision and you're gonna do what you want. If anything, drop the T3 and just do a clen only cycle. There are a lot of health risks that come along with T3 along with the loss of LBM.

Ideally what you should do is get your diet spot on with the numbers I mentioned above and change your cardio to moderate heart rate cardio (around 130 BPM, get a HR monitor) 5 days a week for an hour each day. Do that in the morning on an empty stomach, then on your resistance days to that training in the evening. You don't even need the clen at that point. You will lose bf because you are at the proper calorie defecit and you are in a fat burning heart rate zone with your cardio. Your diet is still at the proper level to maintain and even build lean mass with your resistance training. Keep that up for a couple months and then you can start to think about doing a proper cycle to build on that.

Smile Thank you

Thank you for your feedback.

Ok bro. Here is my suggestions. First of all your numbers are a little off. If you are talking BMR & RMR, if you were to actually compare the 2 and measure them properly, your BMR should be lower than your RMR. For sake of argument we are going to use your BMR number (which is probably your RMR as that is what most people are calculating when they are trying to get their BMR). To accurately calculate your BMR you would need to not eat for 12 hours, and take a measurement in a dark room (sometimes even having to spend a night at a special facility) right after you wake up after sleeping for 8 hours in a special position. RMR is just taken at a state of rest, or after you wake up in the morning, which is what most people measure.

Anyway - your TDEE thay you posted is off. I'm guessing it's either a typo and you meant to put 3029.80, or your math is wrong. I'm pegging you at moderately active (could consider very active considering the intesity of your workouts, but well use moderate for this) which puts you at 1.55 x your BMR for a total of 3146. That is your maintanence calories. If you want to cut, typically people will use a 15-20% defecit. That means you should be eating ~2674 - 2517 cals/day. You are eating slightly more than that which may be ok because of your workouts, but you could consider shaving some off. Keep in mind this is for a cutting diet. If you are trying to bulk and build muscle, you need to change your diet. A good cutting diet along with the right cardio will allow you to burn body fat while keeping your hard earned LBM and even build some.

Here is my ultimate suggestion and you probably won't like it. Don't run the dbol in your cycle. Don't run a dbol only cycle. I can't recommend it. I wouldn't do it. Dbol is really meant to kickstart a cycle that you are running with test. I dare you not to beleive me and do a search on the forum for dbol only cycle. You will get a lot of posts with nothing but bad things to say about running dbol by itself. Furthermore, I don't even recommend running your clen /T3 right now. IMO, if you are not going to run a proper anabolic cycle with your clen/T3 cycle, and you say you are wanting to build muscle, this doesn't make any sense. You stand a good chance to burn your valuable LBM without a proper anabolic cycle to compliment it. I can't tell you what to do and it is your decision and you're gonna do what you want. If anything, drop the T3 and just do a clen only cycle. There are a lot of health risks that come along with T3 along with the loss of LBM.

Ideally what you should do is get your diet spot on with the numbers I mentioned above and change your cardio to moderate heart rate cardio (around 130 BPM, get a HR monitor) 5 days a week for an hour each day. Do that in the morning on an empty stomach, then on your resistance days to that training in the evening. You don't even need the clen at that point. You will lose bf because you are at the proper calorie defecit and you are in a fat burning heart rate zone with your cardio. Your diet is still at the proper level to maintain and even build lean mass with your resistance training. Keep that up for a couple months and then you can start to think about doing a proper cycle to build on that.

No prob bro. I'm sub'd so post back what you decide to do and your results and even some pics.

Thread Information