Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nba2005uk is offline Associate Member

Test/tren/dbols/anavar cycle log

Hey guys starting my new cycle today, For u who followed my last one u would of seen i changed a LOT throughout my cycle in terms of size and shape but also lost a hell of a lot in pct. This time i am cruising with anavar and proviron for most of the weeks leading up to my next upcoming cycle. Im going to experiment a bit with this cycle and try to learn a few new things on the way.

Took 2 dbols this morning before work at 6am, i dont know if its just a coincidence but ive had a headache from about 2oclock and its now 5.30! First shot will be in about an hour. Cycle goes like this;

Test cyp - 800mg (8 weeks)
    Tri tren - 375mg (7 weeks)
    Dbols 40mg weeks 1-4
    Anavar 75mg weeks 7-11
    Proviron weeks 10-18
    Pct will be weeks 11-15 (nolva,clomid,proviron)

Then i will run my next cycle from week 18 or 19 depending on how i feel recovery wise(plan is 8 weeks on 10-12 weeks off). reason im sticking to short cycles is because i never gain after 6-7 weeks. Also reason i am not running hcg is because i have to hide gear and cannot keep in fridge. This COULD be the reason i have lost a lot during pct in the past cycles. i have always shot 2500iu hcg at a time, every 5 days in pct. This was the way i was told to use hcg, and have just figured out its wrong and can really hinder recovery. SHIT.

Will post a starting pic up tonight and weekly updated pics
    Starting weight 14 stone 90kg.

Sorry guys pasted most of that from my previous thread. I made a new thread because i changed things around. I am now 4 days in of my cycle, and up around 3-4 pounds. Will hopefuly post a pic up tomorrow.

This is a picture taken before cycle. If u look at my previous cycle which was very similar to this one, u will see i was in 10 times better shape. I tend to lose a LOT in pct but it could be partly due to shooting hcg wrong. This time im going to use proviron and more clomid than usual.

As for weight an strength gains.. Weight is up 4-5 pounds in 6 days, strength is on the rise slowly

Sorry here it is lol
    Last edited by nba2005uk; 03-26-2014 at 04:05 AM.

Anybody following this log?

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    yeah dude i'm following just a little confused on the threads. and have not had a lot of time latley. i think your arms and chest are more developed(over all bigger) than the start of the last cycle. may have lost some thickness in the upper torso, but still look lean and solid. my damn chest just won't get that all around shape. i know genetics are the main key but just curious how you hittin your chest 1 or 2x week and what exercises?

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    following as well

I have a 5 day split which is;
    day1-chest
    day2-back
    day3-shoulders/traps
    day4-arms
    day5-legs
    Then repeat. i train anywhere between 5-7 days a week depending on time schedule so id say on average i hit it just over 1ce per week.

Im up about 6-7 pounds now in 8 days.
    Just did my jab then, had tren cough for about 6-7 minutes. Its a BITCH!

For anybody who didnt follow my last cycle here was a picture from the last few weeks of it. I want to get similar shape to this just a few pounds heavier.
    Last edited by nba2005uk; 03-26-2014 at 04:05 AM.

your bodyfat level appears to be about the same. the last cycle def. produced good lean gains. i'm done with the bloat look if i can't cycle and gain lean then i won't cycle at all.(being on this board showed me a new path)almost a pound a day is great man keep it up.

Cheers mate will keep updates coming. On my way to gym now to hit shoulders and traps. Loving the quick weight gain 8 pounds on my 9th day, although only about 1-2 of that is muscle probably haha

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ill be following

what is your diet like?

what are your goals for this cycle?

Diet is a dirty bulk. Metabolism is so fast i barely gain any fat. Eat between 4500-5500 cals a day mostly pasta/bread/chicken/beef/fish/steak. Snacks in between meals and 2-3 protein shakes a day. I eat pretty clean but i dont shy away from treat meals haha.

Numb uK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nba2005uk View Post
    Diet is a dirty bulk. Metabolism is so fast i barely gain any fat. Eat between 4500-5500 cals a day mostly pasta/bread/chicken/beef/fish/steak. Snacks in between meals and 2-3 protein shakes a day. I eat pretty clean but i dont shy away from treat meals haha.
    Hahahaha we all cheat now and again man! Your looking good though, keep up the good work!

Starting to feel the effects of both the test and tren now. Test hits me really fast i gain weight(mostly water) REALLY fast, and sex drive goes through the roof within 3-4 days. Tren im just starting to feel now, my strength is starting to shoot up and my mood changes a lot throughout the day, get pissed off faster than i usually would lol. Also im starting to sweat alllll day, and can smell the tren in my piss and sometimes even in my sweat lol. My skin goes more of a red colour when im hot too, this only happens on tren though. And my veins r always showing very visibly.

Weight gain im up about 10 pounds in 12 days.

I'm glad things are working well for you. When are you going to upload some more pictures?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a 5 day split which is;
    day1-chest
    day2-back
    day3-shoulders/traps
    day4-arms
    day5-legs

Then repeat. i train anywhere between 5-7 days a week depending on time schedule so id say on average i hit it just over 1ce per week.

Im up about 6-7 pounds now in 8 days.
    Just did my jab then, had tren cough for about 6-7 minutes. Its a BITCH!

For anybody who didnt follow my last cycle here was a picture from the last few weeks of it. I want to get similar shape to this just a few pounds heavier.
    Chest on day 1 and Delts on day 3 is rough. I would space them further apart. The front delts take a beating through chest day and I don't think they would recover fast enough.

I change my split every few months. Either way its always going to be difficult. Back, then arms two days later is tiring on the biceps. Arms a day before shoulders is hard on the triceps etc.
    Ill upload some more pics on friday i think mate

I change my split every few months. Either way its always going to be difficult. Back, then arms two days later is tiring on the biceps. Arms a day before shoulders is hard on the triceps etc.
    Awesome cheers nba! Keep up the great work anyway!

been away for a week or so bro looks like everything is still headed in the right direction so i'm back on board

No pictures dude? It's monday

sorry guys been ill over the past 3 days or so so havent hit the gym or ate so well. ill weigh myself tonight and take a pic!
    cheers

Weight is around 93.5kg at the moment. still only about 10 pounds up on my 4th week. i seem to have stopped gaining weight...im going to try upping my cals although i find it hard to find time to eat anymore than what i do now(4500-5500) but ill try my best. i also havent gained as much this cycle. last cycle i got up to around 97kg in my 4th week, that is about 8 pounds heavier than what i am right now, and i never usualy gain after the 4th or 5th week. i think this is because i was working in a different job last time, not so active and i could eat more, this job im workin much longer hours and its very physical. But for that reason i also look more ripped and carrying less water.
    Heres a new pic.
    Last edited by nba2005uk; 03-26-2014 at 04:06 AM.

just curious what kind of job you're doing; i have to stay physically active all the time too. (work, family, hobbies, etc) sometimes i wonder if it helps or hurts. by the way i can def. tell a weight increase look a lot fuller.

I work on a building site for 9 hours a day so constantly active. i eat what i can but we dont have long breaks so it makes it hard. The previous cycles ive had much easier jobs so im thinking im just making lean gains this time rather than water. Im almost 5 weeks in now and only up 10-11 pounds. Where as previous cycle i would of been up 16-20 pounds by now.

Do you guys think i should take the anavar weeks 5-9 or 6-10. Bearing in mind my cycle finishes after 8 weeks an pct starts week 11(tren finishing week 7). Thanks people.

I know how you feel, I work a very similar job! It's hard after a full day at work to go to the gym dude. By the way did you get my PM?

A new updated pic. Feeling and looking leaner. Just want to add more size from now.
    Last edited by nba2005uk; 03-26-2014 at 04:07 AM.

_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    A new updated pic. Feeling and looking leaner. Just want to add more size from now.
    Damn bro, keep it up !!!

great work!! chest looks awesome dude

anything new nba??

Short update as im in a rush. Weighed at 95k today with not muchf food inside me. Im on day 5 of anavars and for some reason my weight is up around 2-3kg(5-6 pounds), but im also veiny as hell, more veins that ive ever had and what seems to be less bodyfat. I respond VERY quick to any oral steroid and seem to be the same with these. For anyone thinkin of trying anavar i definetly recomend it! Strength is shooting up aswell. Bearing in mind i dont usualy gain from weeks 5-6 onwards on cycle and this is coming up to the end of my 5th week now.

Some pics from today. No pump this time.
    Last edited by nba2005uk; 03-26-2014 at 04:07 AM.

wakejunkie37 is offline New Member
    I am sure you will have no prob. hitting your goal!

Cheers buddy. Will keep the updates coming

i know you was wanting to really bulk but can't complain with the results. you still hitting the gym 5 days a week with that work sch.

Haha yeh didnt really go to plan with the bulk but i think i got more solid gains this cycle. Going to run next cycle in december/january a REAL bulk. Test at a higher dose, EQ, an mdrol as ive found it better an stronger than any other oral by a long shot. All human grade brand gear too as my supplier has new connections
    Yeh still 5-6 days a week just hard work!

Stuck on around 95kg now(15 stone). Cant seem to put on anymore weight even with increased calories. Going to cut the cycle a few days short, have 3 jabs left tomorrow and 2 next week. That will be about 8 weeks on test and 7 on tren . Anyways heres a new picture from this morning no pump or anything
    Last edited by nba2005uk; 03-26-2014 at 04:08 AM.

short cycle but effective best gains i have seen for myself has always been 6-8 weeks

Hows this pct look to u guys? want to try changing it up slightly as i lose so much in pct i must be doing something wrong.

HCG 1500-4 days after last jab of test. then another jab 4 days later, then 4 days later again. Reason i dont run any lower dose than this is because i dont have a fridge to mix and store it. Maybe i could just take out some liquid and run 1000iu per shot as i heard anymore than 500iu is overkill. I have run 2500 on previous cycles per shot!

Nolva-7 days after last jab for a week(20mg) Then taper up to 40mg and back down for 35 days. (using it with hcg to keep estrogen down)

Clomid- 3 weeks after last jab for 4-5 weeks tapering from 200-50mg.

Maybe proviron for first 2 weeks as i have plenty of it around and heard its good to keep your sex drive up.

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Hows this pct look to u guys? want to try changing it up slightly as i lose so much in pct i must be doing something wrong.

HCG 1500-4 days after last jab of test. then another jab 4 days later, then 4 days later again. Reason i dont run any lower dose than this is because i dont have a fridge to mix and store it. Maybe i could just take out some liquid and run 1000iu per shot as i heard anymore than 500iu is overkill. I have run 2500 on previous cycles per shot!

Nolva-7 days after last jab for a week(20mg) Then taper up to 40mg and back down for 35 days. (using it with hcg to keep estrogen down)

Clomid- 3 weeks after last jab for 4-5 weeks tapering from 200-50mg.

Maybe proviron for first 2 weeks as i have plenty of it around and heard its good to keep your sex drive up.
    Personally, I always run hcg 500iu e3d until 5000iu is gone, but since you dont have a fridge to store idk what is best for you bro. congrats on the gains from your cycle though.

I am going to run a similar but much longer type of cycle that looks like this:
    test cyp 500mg 1-18
    deca 300mg 1-10
    dbol 30mg 1-4
    tren ace 150mg 13-18
    anavar 50mg 15-20
    nolva 20mg 1-18
    proviron 30mg 6-20
    adex on hand
    hcg 500iu e3d in weeks 9 and 18
    nolva/clomid pct
    maybe low dose anavar during pct as well

Dude thats a LOT of drugs! U will need a stronger pct. Tren an deca ? and test for 18 weeks! Nolva up the dose start with 40mg and make your way down to 20mg, and definetly run clomid too.
    As for my hcg yeh its a pain in the ass without a fridge, imn going to run 1500iu from day 10,14,18. Then start clomid on the 21st day.

Ive gained between 12-14 solid pounds on this cycle and lower bodyfat, veins in places ive never had them! So pleased overall. Next cycle will be 8 weeks of test e 1000mg. 600eq. and 4 weeks of mdrol(best oral steroid by far) at 30mg.

12-14 solid way to go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information