KoPower is offline New Member

1st cycle test e, deca

Wats up guys I'm new to this forum member wise but I have done countless hours of research. I am 2 weeks into my test e and have gone 600mg and will be at 750 from here on out split at 2 injections weekly. I will be adding the deca tomorrow at 600mg, also I will also be starting letro at .5 Ed my buddy who is much bigger than me says he takes 1.5 while on cycle and advised me do the same but I decided to stay at .5 after reading.

I'm 22
    6'1"
    Started at 210 been eating like crazy to accomadate my now roughly 6000 calorie daily diet and now 220lbs
    Roughly 15 percent bf
    I plan to run this for an additional 3 1/2 months

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Too much test for your first cycle, and the Deca is completely unnecessary. Work your way up in the ladder. You are young, you have plenty of time to slowly progress with your cycles.

Always use the least amount you can get away with. This method will eventually allow you to cycle a lot longer and avoid nasty side effects early on.

I Would GREATLY apreciate advise as well as constructive criticism but I'n no way do I need ur permission so please refrain from advising me to stop because of age or other shit.
    I am considering my next cycle which will be a cutting I'm thinking test prop, tren ace, anavar , and or Winnie wadda u think and what combo and dosage? Also I know tren is One of the strongest aas but depending on how this goes I think it will be an effective tool used correctly

Sorry I was typing that before u even replied and it is not a reply to ur advise

Seriously? **** that I'm done with this thread. Good luck trying to find the answers you want to hear kid. Chances are you will get no advise for the way you just treated me and your lack of maturity.

Later.

Quote Originally Posted by KoPower View Post
    Sorry I was typing that before u even replied and it is not a reply to ur advise
    Oh, well shit disregard my last post then.

Well what I am shooting for here is 2 very effective cycles. One good bulking cycle and then one good cutting as I am involved i'n mma and would like to get to about 250 and then between loss after pct and cutting be a solid 230 with great strength so I can fight at 205. I love what aas can do for you but I want to achieve my goal and then hopefully be done with them for good as I hope to reach and excel i'n pro mma i'n the future

And I have already read countless of ur posts and replies i'n diff areas and respect and appreciate ur advice. See this is why I asked for advice because my friend advises me to do that exact cycle I stated except not even pct between cycles just go bulking straight to cutting. He is very big and i'n great shape and has used many aas but I don't believe he's very bright.
    Anyways what do YOU think I should do

Oh and again sorry I just meant I'm gonna at least continue Test e I am open to all advice as to were to go from there. I def see how that was prob interpreted wrong and i apologize I would never try disrespect somone that is taking time out of their day to help make sure I don't attempt to get big and **** my whole 1st experience up

The majority of the board here will believe you are too young to cycle. The fact of the matter is they are absolutely right. Your weight to height ratio is great, but on the inside you aren't completely fully developed. So with that being, you can quit now and do a very light PCT of Nolva only, or you can take the necessary precautions and proceed carefully. If you choose to go then I urge you to get blood work when you finish this cycle.

At 6'1/220lbs I'd say you have a good foundation so continue with your test cycle. DO NOT taper up to 750mg. You don't need to go that high at all. Provided you continue to train actively, eat properly, and use an effective PCT program, you will be able to make amazing progress on 500-600mg per week of Test alone.

As far as the Letro, it's unnecessary. It hinders sexual desire, kills 99.8% of your estrogen, empowers cramps amongst many other unpleasant things. This AI should only be utilized if you are attempting Gyno reversal or are extremely sensitive/prone to Gyno. Aromasin rids up to 80-85% of estro. Arimidex rids up to about 50% and both help with bone density. I would opt for these 2 only.

For prevention:
    Aromasin 10mg EOD
    Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

What does your PCT look like?
    Last edited by HawaiianPride.; 08-26-2010 at 09:09 PM.

Well the letro was based on my intended increase i'n test and deca intentions but I think I might cut out deca now. I'm glad cause I just want to do the minimum this time but I told my friends about the test e only cycle and they said ad deca but I will takenur advice. I also planned on using the letro for the deca to cut water retention. Wat do u think for my cutting cycle? I want to ad strength minus size well that's assuming I cycle correctly the first time

Oh sorry I'm spin nolva and clomid accordingly. And wadda u think about a 4 month test cycle? And if I lowernto 500 test can i run 4.

I don't approve of a 16 week cycle for a first timer. More than likely you will plateau long before then. Cut it about 6-4 weeks shorter.

Ok well I'll cut it 4 weeks then. And oh ya I talked to my doc and not just
    My doc my primary care physician and he did the blood work and gave me the thumbs up and Am getting bloodwork done all throughout just i'n case. I'm 6'1" and m so I go pretty intense the gym as all
    My work out partners are bigger. I know when it comes to mma that experience almost always makes the better fighter so I will take ur advice and try to icorporste it into my cycle the best I can

And I meant thumbs up i'n aas from my doc it wasn't his recommendation but he is aware of my plans and he believes as I do aas can do great things for me when done correctly and carefully as he doesn't believe there harmful used accordingly

That's good your getting professional supervision.

Ya well I'm happy about it and I'm
    Just lucky he was cool.
    Way do u think for my next cuttingcycle.
    I know a lot of ppl don't think much when they here about an mma fighter tryin to make it but I will do watever it takes and I am A very powerful and motivated person period. I have been lacking i'n cardio totally as I was just bulking natty b4 I started cycling and I am bulking with 1/2 an hour to 1 hour walking and abs everyday and that is just started

Do you have a cutting cycle proposed already?

Well yes and no I based it off half ass info.
    It included test prop, anavar , Winnie, and tren ace or actually more a combo of that gruop

I mean some of those but not all and what so u think I should do

I see. Well prepare a deailed cycle including dosages and durations and I'll critique it.

Thread Information