tallgeek is offline New Member

My First Cycle - Testosterone Enanthate

Hello to all who read this,

I'm very new to this forum stuff so I'll quickly introduce myself first before saying what I'm really wanting to say;

I'm 23 years, 6'6" tall, I weigh about 200lbs (90kg 'ish).
    I have a very active background, I used to way about 15.5 stone, never really been ripped, but certainly not a lot of body fat. Mostly, this was gained through Martial arts, never really through weight training.

About 4 years ago I had a motorcycle accident that left me out of exercise for about 9 months, then a year after my first, I had a second, which left me inactive for about 6 months. Both non-fault, I'm not some muppet speedin' around!

I've become very unfit and lost a lot of weight and have struggled to put it back on, Have put about 2 stone in a couple of years; I know I have more natural potential but I have weighed the pro's and con's up and feel fairly certain I want to use AAS's as I don't think I have THAT much more natural potential; I'm an Ectomorph I think.

So anyways, the cycle. I don't really have any trustworthy sources so I got a friend to pick some up last time he went to Pakistan, legitamate stuff I hope.

I have:
    20ml x Testosterone Enanthate @ 250mg/ml
    30tabs x Tamoxifen Citrate @ 10mg/tab
    60tabs x Clomiphene Citrate @ 50mg/tab

I had first intended to use 250mg per week for 12 weeks, but am considering using 500mg per week, until the last 4 weeks where I'll use only 250mg per week. Then PCT of Clomid, 3 per day week 1, 2 per day week 2 then 1 per day week 3, after 2 weeks off the AAS's, plus Tamoxifen and Clomid used sparingly through the cycle just to TRY and keep oestrogen levels down.

Workout Routine should be, if I can remain disciplined enough;
    Monday - Chest: Bench Press, Fly, Incline then Decline and finally cable cross overs.
    Tuesday - Back: Lat pull down, including behind the back, Seated Row, Reverse arch and deadlift
    Wednesday - Legs: Squats, Quadracep Extension, Hamstring Curl, Calf Press and Lunges
    Thursday - Shoulders: Shoulder Press, Lateral Raise, Reverse Fly, Front Raise, Barbell Shrug.
    Friday - Arms & Abs:
    Love doing arms, get them nice and shredded too usually, plus love the pump!
    Bicep Curl, Hammer Grip Bicep Curl, Reverse Grip Bicep Curls, Concentration Wrist Curls, Concentration Reverse Grip Wrist Curls
    Break
    Forward Leaning Cable Tricep Pushdown, Tricep Extension, Tricep Kickback, Tricep Dips
    Break
    Decline Crunch & Oblique Twist, Hanging Leg Raise, Incline Leg Raise
    Bit of a cainer, but I love it!

Will be hopefully doing a 4 mile run every morning (mon-fri), plus crunches and press ups, .

Rest days will be the weekend.

Is this too much, am I being over ambitious??? If I am, I'd rather be told before trying, failing and flushing my AAS's down the metaphorical toilet.

The main issue I'm having is how much working out can I actually do when using? And exactly what results am I to expect, and to keep with this proposed cycle. So many sources claim so many different things.

My aims are to put on a couple of stone, get bulkier and lose some body fat (as are everyones apparently) but I don't want to get dramatically bigger so everyone will know I've juiced (again, another wish of most people). But mostly, get my strength, physique and fitness up to a decent standard.

I know this has been a VERY long thread, but I would appreciate anybody commenting as it'd be a huge help, also I appreciate anyone who's actually managed to read it all as I think I've got a bit carried away.

I'll keep people updated with my progress, results, statistics and pictures; hopefully gonna start in a couple of weeks.

Thank you all once again.
    Last edited by tallgeek; 09-09-2010 at 03:08 PM.

uberreem is offline New Member
    damn bro u gotta be skinny as hell 6'6 200lbs...u may have wanted to try to gain a little more muscle and weight the natural weigh first before going to aas but im not ur dad so i wont tell u what to do.I hope u can keep your gains m8

as for running 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks thats what im currently doing for my first cycle but 4 weeks of dbol to kick start the cycle
    Last edited by uberreem; 09-09-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Numb uK is offline Junior Member
    I'll definately be following this!

yeah, you probably are right. A couple of other people have said that too, uberreem. I might try and pack some more on the natural way. Was just so exceited when my AAS's came back.

Question to Numb UK, you wanna follow my routine?
    I've got a spreadsheet of my plan a bit more in depth, I'll try and get it posted, or get a link so you can access it or something.

Cheers for your posts guys, as always, its best to listen to others than jump into it cos I'm excited about it.

Is the workout plan ok though? Not too much, i.e. will the AAS's allow me to recover sufficiently or is that gonna be overkill?

Thanks

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    yeah man a little more natural first won't hurt. in the end its up to ya, good rule of thumb is if you can't gain natural(to a certain point of course) you won't gain on a cycle either. good simple basics for bulking check the diet section and even if you don't cycle hell, keep us posted anyway good luck bro.

Hey guys, thanks for the input.
    After quite a bit of thinking, I'll try and gain a bit more naturally, after all, the best supplement is hard work.
    I'm gonna hit the gym a couple more times per week and sort out my eating habits, its very common at the moment to work 8-12 hours without a break so I don't eat quite as well as I should, and if I'm honest, I'm shattered afterwards so don't exert myself perhaps quite as much as I could. I'll sort these basics out, keep you guys posted.
    Once again, thanks... 'tis appreciated.

Numb uK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallgeek View Post
    yeah, you probably are right. A couple of other people have said that too, uberreem. I might try and pack some more on the natural way. Was just so exceited when my AAS's came back.

Question to Numb UK, you wanna follow my routine?
    I've got a spreadsheet of my plan a bit more in depth, I'll try and get it posted, or get a link so you can access it or something.

Cheers for your posts guys, as always, its best to listen to others than jump into it cos I'm excited about it.

Is the workout plan ok though? Not too much, i.e. will the AAS's allow me to recover sufficiently or is that gonna be overkill?

Thanks

Indeed, I would very much like to see that please. I'd definately also be interested in seeing your diet too. Have you thought about taking some 'before cycle' photos too, if your not comfortable with uploading them online. I'd atleast keep them for your own person use (mostly motivation and the log).

Thread Information