afslc is offline New Member

I am new but have done a cycle once before

Hey guys, newbie here... well sort of lol Cycled once before and hated my results. Did not do my research and paid for it! Put on a lot of fat (maybe water weight) and blew up like a balloon, also hair loss was another side effect I got. Anyways looking to start another cycle but get it right this time. I have researched my face off over google and really I hear soooo many different things about the same products. It confuses and frustrates me to no end. I am 23 years old, 172 pounds, 5 foot 10. When I first cycled I got to 200 even basically. I was chubby, had a belly and lost some hair .... and I only did 5 weeks of my cycle. So this time I want to take appropriate steps to ensure this never happens again. I take protein, creatine, glutamine, fish oil, vitamins, and a n.o explode pre workout drink. I want a beginner cycle that will boost my muscle gains, nothing out of this world like last time lol im thinking 12-20 pounds of muscle and keep a hard tight slender figure. Can someone with experience give me some suggestions please, i got a massive headache from all the bullshit on the internet that I have been reading for the past week haha

id prefer oral over injection, easier and more convenient.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to check this threat out, and advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by afslc View Post
    Hey guys, newbie here... well sort of lol Cycled once before and hated my results. Did not do my research and paid for it! Put on a lot of fat (maybe water weight) and blew up like a balloon, also hair loss was another side effect I got. Anyways looking to start another cycle but get it right this time. I have researched my face off over google and really I hear soooo many different things about the same products. It confuses and frustrates me to no end. I am 23 years old, 172 pounds, 5 foot 10. When I first cycled I got to 200 even basically. I was chubby, had a belly and lost some hair .... and I only did 5 weeks of my cycle. So this time I want to take appropriate steps to ensure this never happens again. I take protein, creatine, glutamine, fish oil, vitamins, and a n.o explode pre workout drink. I want a beginner cycle that will boost my muscle gains, nothing out of this world like last time lol im thinking 12-20 pounds of muscle and keep a hard tight slender figure. Can someone with experience give me some suggestions please, i got a massive headache from all the bullshit on the internet that I have been reading for the past week haha

id prefer oral over injection, easier and more convenient.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to check this threat out, and advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    The right thing to do is get a good base and be 25 .
    At your height you are underweight .

Post your diet in the diet section and get eating right to get the base .
    You could put your work out routine out there for a critique also .

good luck
    dont wanna be old

Thread Information