alphadog is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle Log Test-P - Deca - Dbol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00225-20100926-2115.jpg 
Views:	4248 
Size:	655.3 KB 
ID:	111335Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00202-20100926-2050.jpg 
Views:	3062 
Size:	361.7 KB 
ID:	111336Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00205-20100926-2109.jpg 
Views:	48622 
Size:	895.6 KB 
ID:	111337Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00226-20100926-2115.jpg 
Views:	29822 
Size:	637.2 KB 
ID:	111338

1-14 Test-P 80mg/ED
    1-10 Deca 60mg/ED
    1-4 Dbol 40mg/ED
    1-14 Arimidex .25mg/ED
    3-14 HCG 250ius/Every 3rd Day

PCT
    Nolva- 40/40/20/20
    Clomid- 100/100/50/50

Bromo on hand if necessary

Pinning Locations: R. Glute, L. Glute, R. Quad, L. Quad, R. Delt, L. Delt, R. Tri, L. Tri

Age- 24
    Weight- 205lbs
    Height- 6'2

This will be my second cycle started today. First injection after a shower tonight. First cycle was Test-P 75mg/ED for 13 weeks. Gained 35lbs at my peak. I am currently only down 3lbs from my peak. I eat mostly whatever I want I have an amazing metabolism. This log will include updated pictures. My goal is to pretty much gain as much muscle mass as possible and to really put up heavy weight in the gym after learning what is obtainable from my first cycle back in march. Gonna try to target my weak points, being my chest definately and my progressing legs.
    Last edited by alphadog; 10-17-2010 at 11:00 PM.

HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member
    running about the same cycle in couple months like to see how this goes keep us posted looks solid

SerbianOx is offline New Member
    One question dude, why not inject Deca e5d? Keep up the training! Nice pics

Blog Entries
    cycle looks good exept i think the a-dex is dosed too high id try .25 mg ed or eod and ramp up if needed...we need some estrogen to grow bro so you killing it all would be unproductive to you cycle imho...

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    wondering same thing about the deca ed why not 1x week?? all else you look ready to go bro good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    cycle looks good exept i think the a-dex is dosed too high id try .25 mg ed or eod and ramp up if needed...we need some estrogen to grow bro so you killing it all would be unproductive to you cycle imho...
    my mistake .25mg/ED is correct.. TYPO

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    wondering same thing about the deca ed why not 1x week?? all else you look ready to go bro good luck
    ED injections keep your blood levels the most stable, so i just mix it in with the prop ED

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just use npp instead of the deca ?

Through 2 weeks. Weight hanging around 210lbs. My appetite hasnt been to great, I think the dbols have something to do with it. Also my head has not been completely focused on training and eating, pain in the ass hot chick on my hands...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle Log Test-P - Deca - Dbol-img00010-20101013-0011.jpg   2nd Cycle Log Test-P - Deca - Dbol-img00011-20101013-0012.jpg   2nd Cycle Log Test-P - Deca - Dbol-img00005-20101013-0009.jpg  
    Last edited by alphadog; 10-17-2010 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    Why not just use npp instead of the deca?
    idk I had my mind set on deca for my second cycle.

npp is deca , its like test p is compared to test e or c, a short ester version !

Quote Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
    Through 2 weeks. Weight hanging around 210lbs. My appetite hasnt been to great, I think the dbols have something to do with it. Also my head has not been completely focused on training and eating, pain in the ass hot chick on my hands...
    Forget the chick, never miss or train less because of them, use the anger to train harder, the bigger you get the more chicks will be in your life...generally

Through 3 weeks. Chest is improving every week... First HCG sub-q injection, first time ive ever done sub-q, no problem...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle Log Test-P - Deca - Dbol-img00018-20101018-2353.jpg   2nd Cycle Log Test-P - Deca - Dbol-img00019-20101019-0004.jpg  

tembe is offline Member
    BOUT TIME ALPHA! haha

will be watching this...whats ur diet like in respect to ur goals in the cycle?

nice wide back..

Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    BOUT TIME ALPHA! haha

will be watching this...whats ur diet like in respect to ur goals in the cycle?

nice wide back..
    I just try to eat anything and everything possible.. I don't put on any fat on cycle because the test and deca burn the fat off and anyway my metabolism is extremely fast.. My goal is just to gain as much size and weigHt as possible.. I'm 6'2 so at 215lbs what I weighed in today I still don't feel too big.. I'm bigger than most in the gym but because of my height I don't look too bulky which is what I don't want.. Trying to keep that Arnold look about me, not todays bodybuilders look..

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I just try to eat anything and everything possible.. I don't put on any fat on cycle because the test and deca burn the fat off and anyway my metabolism is extremely fast.. My goal is just to gain as much size and weigHt as possible.. I'm 6'2 so at 215lbs what I weighed in today I still don't feel too big.. I'm bigger than most in the gym but because of my height I don't look too bulky which is what I don't want.. Trying to keep that Arnold look about me, not todays bodybuilders look..
    The good old days of this kind of eating... I miss 'em. I wish I could say anabolic support will negate any negative side effects junk food will bring but that just isn't the case with me anymore unfortunately, lol.

dosXX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    The good old days of this kind of eating... I miss 'em. I wish I could say anabolic support will negate any negative side effects junk food will bring but that just isn't the case with me anymore unfortunately, lol.
    haha i feel you bra, I'm on the same boat too. I just found out my cholesterol is high. LDL high and HDL low not a good combo at all. Heart attack! ugh

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I'm not big on candy and desserts and stuff.. My any and everything is more like pizza and a chicken parm, food like that..

What's the difference?

Lol, yeah I wish I could gorge on pizza whenever I pleased. I noticed the more I stray away from my diet while "on" it really starts to show on the outside. Not to mention cholesterol gets off balance a bit more, same with BP.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    looking real lean at 215 bro. if everything goes well and you take in enough calories you could reach 240 + pretty easy i think (can you say fukin beast) good luck

Peace Missile is offline Junior Member
    Progression...

Would love to get to 240.. Not sure if that's gonna happen.. I do look more lean than guys at 220 I seem to have a more slim sleek looK not so bulky as I would prefer thankfully.. I gained more weight earlier in my first cycle by the time now so I'm not sure if I can do it.. Although this being my 4th week I'm starting to feel heavier and a lot more powerful.. I'm starting to lift myself into pain so I think the rush is coming, hunger seems to be up.. Clear head with no girl seems to be the better way, focusing solely on lifting is a nice feeling

tembe is offline Member
    do you think the deca has kicked in?

do you think the deca has kicked in?
    Can't really say... I'm not sure what an indication would be.. Maybe someone can chime in here

Its hard to really say because of the test, but deca is known for strength gains, so this maybe an indication

tembe is offline Member
    any sexual sides? i thought i read on another thread u are starting to experience them already with deca ?

i may be mistaken however

any sexual sides? i thought i read on another thread u are starting to experience them already with deca ?

i may be mistaken however
    I don't think I said that yet.. But last night I was wit my girl and this is week 5 so the deca prob has kicked in and I did not get as hard as I usually would. Unfortunately haha... I have bromo on hand, would the bromo make me more hard ? Also is there any down sides of taking the bromo?

tembe is offline Member
    cool

yeh mate the bromo will make you more hard if the problem is highish prolactin levels from the deca ..which causes libido problems and such

let me know how it goes

VladG is offline New Member
    cool

yeh mate the bromo will make you more hard if the problem is highish prolactin levels from the deca ..which causes libido problems and such

let me know how it goes
    Hi Guys.

Long time reader, First time poster.

In relation to the above point, I found that i suffered from low libido levels as well. I found that when i took bromo my erections didnt come back. I don't know if its a personal thing but (I have suffered from erectile dysfunction since the age of 16). I resort to a penis pump and 'cock ring' to get the job down nowadays.

Cheers guys.

thru about 8 weeks.. sorry no updates.. cycle not really living up to my expectations.. I feel like ive developed more but i have not put on easy weight like in my first cycle. weight is at about 215 and started at like 201... the deca i believe has made me a very angry person which has not been fun to deal with, and people have noticed my pretty significant mood swings.. strength is upppp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle Log Test-P - Deca - Dbol-img00035-20101121-0404.jpg   2nd Cycle Log Test-P - Deca - Dbol-img00043-20101121-0407.jpg   2nd Cycle Log Test-P - Deca - Dbol-img00039-20101121-0406.jpg  
    Last edited by alphadog; 12-07-2010 at 12:56 AM.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Looking good bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Looking good bro!
    agree

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    thru about 8 weeks.. sorry no updates.. cycle not really living up to my expectations.. I feel like ive developed more but i have not put on easy weight like in my first cycle. weight is at about 215 and started at like 201... the deca i believe has made me a very angry person which has not been fun to deal with, and people have noticed my pretty significant mood swings.. strength is upppp
    Don't take this as an insult, but the reason you gained so much weight on your first cycle was because you were pretty skinny. You could have easily gained a lot more weight naturally before your first cycle. Now that you weight more, even with cycling you won't be able to put on weight as quickly as you did that first time. Just think about the guys who weigh 250, they are happy to gain 5 pounds of lean mass on a cycle sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Don't take this as an insult, but the reason you gained so much weight on your first cycle was because you were pretty skinny. You could have easily gained a lot more weight naturally before your first cycle. Now that you weight more, even with cycling you won't be able to put on weight as quickly as you did that first time. Just think about the guys who weigh 250, they are happy to gain 5 pounds of lean mass on a cycle sometimes.
    Agree 100% with you I kno I jumped on too early the first time I was just eager to put on size after coming back from an injury.. I started at 173 but I have been 200 naturally before.. Just finishing up my last week and I think I'm done with aas.. Plan on dieting right and shredding up after I finish my PCT in another month.. Will probably use clen and stay lean for the summer and then staying natural and trying bulking next winter..

Thread Information