krisko is offline Junior Member

133 to 160 in 8 weeks 4 more to go.

This is my second cycle. I really screwed up my first cycle and stop around week 5 for personal reasons. Enough said on that.

This time around I planned it out a lot better and have had amazing results.
    I believe that most of my results were from my diet. Its sad but true that I had to start taking steroids to get me to believe that.

For any skinny guys out there I PROMISE YOU its allllllllll about the DIET!!! Of course the steroids gave me a really good reason to start eating right. I now know that if you want to be BIG working out isn't a hobby or something you do on the weekends but its a life style that you have to change and adapt to.

There's not much I can do but keep moving forward and learn from my lessons.
    Finish this cycle out and try to put another 10 to 15 pounds on if I can. I wont be planning another cycle after this. I'm going to wait 2 years when I turn 25 before I think about doing them again. I would like to see what I can do naturaly now I know the secert.

With all that said here yeah go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kris1.jpg 
Views:	1273 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	111429

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-09-30_22-40-42_752.jpg 
Views:	1317 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	111428

I will get some more up later tonight in the same spot and position as my first pic.
    Last edited by krisko; 10-01-2010 at 04:21 PM.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pics didn't work.

krisko is offline Junior Member
    Got it fixed!

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While I'm not usually one to jump on the "you weren't ready to do steroids " bandwagon, this time I'm gonna have to.

Exilus is offline Banned
    You know, you need to workout for those steroids to be effective.

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    uhhhhhh

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    While I'm not usually one to jump on the "you weren't ready to do steroids" bandwagon, this time I'm gonna have to.
    Agreed and times X 1000, a bit late now buddy, budy at the end of the day good results, but then again whos not going to grow at 133lbs haha
    Steroids should NOT be motivation to start eating proper, steroids should only be an aid to advance you past your genetic ability, which you even now are not, nor will you be at the end of this cycle.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Damn I don't even think I've ever heard of a guy cycling at 130lbs via internet or in real life. I'm surprised the needle didn't just ram straight into your bone with no adipose tissue or muscle there to prevent it lol.

All jokes aside, I'm glad you realize diet is number 1, followed by training, rest, and supplements.

tembe is offline Member
    u really need to fix your diet..u can make those gains simply via diet at your weight..

Exilus is offline Banned
    If this is your SECOND cycle, how much did you weight before the first one?

danielmaco is offline Junior Member
    edit
    Last edited by danielmaco; 03-15-2011 at 06:18 AM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    congrats on being normal bro.

seriously tho i get a little annoyed when people your weight cycle, but all that aside good work.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    you are going to go rite back to your original weight.

Brewster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krisko View Post
    This is my second cycle. I really screwed up my first cycle and stop around week 5 for personal reasons. Enough said on that.

This time around I planned it out a lot better and have had amazing results.
    I believe that most of my results were from my diet. Its sad but true that I had to start taking steroids to get me to believe that.

For any skinny guys out there I PROMISE YOU its allllllllll about the DIET!!! Of course the steroids gave me a really good reason to start eating right. I now know that if you want to be BIG working out isn't a hobby or something you do on the weekends but its a life style that you have to change and adapt to.

There's not much I can do but keep moving forward and learn from my lessons.
    Finish this cycle out and try to put another 10 to 15 pounds on if I can. I wont be planning another cycle after this. I'm going to wait 2 years when I turn 25 before I think about doing them again. I would like to see what I can do naturaly now I know the secert.

With all that said here yeah go.

Bro,
    I don't think we want to be supporting what your bringing to the table....

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    dude make sure you PCT good and whatever you do, DO NOT slack off when you come off. Eat more than when your on if you want those gains to stick around otherwise they will be gone in no time

**My bad on bumping up a kinda old post guys just ignore it
    Last edited by fattymcbutterpants; 10-18-2010 at 10:46 PM.

cbwrx is offline New Member
    Wow... I don't like seeing this because I know I have a while to go before I should consider using any gear.

Peace Missile is offline Junior Member
    Take it easy...
    Last edited by Peace Missile; 10-27-2010 at 04:38 AM.

Thatguy09 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    congrats on being normal bro.

seriously tho i get a little annoyed when people your weight cycle, but all that aside good work.
    So you are just as annoyed with Arnold Schwarzenegger for starting steroids (dianabol ) at age 16 with a starting weight of 140lbs? I've done term papers on Arnold and his bodybuilding career, reading nearly every biography, article, interview, that was needed for reference purposes. No one is going to tell me I'm wrong about the facts that I state. What annoys me with most of the replies with this post is that the guy has made good progress, realized how important diet is, and yet most the people who responded are flaming him. I mean everyone does steroids for the same reasons... to get bigger and stronger. So what... he started at 130lbs and decided to start aas a little early. I grew up skinny too (started at 130lbs), worked out for 6 years naturally, ate good, and was genetically able to bulk up to 156lbs. We are called ectomorphs. Ectomorphs are referred to as "hard gainers" for a reason. Some ectomorphs don't feel like waiting 5 years until they can finally be accepted into the steroid community. So all I am saying in his defense is that he has made good progress and keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Thatguy09; 10-30-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    you are going to go rite back to your original weight.
    As long as he keeps up a good diet and workout plan he won't lose. Why are you hating on him?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
    Bro,
    I don't think we want to be supporting what your bringing to the table....
    Who are you to say such things? What he said is right. It's all about a lifestyle change with emphasis on diet and exercise. No I don't agree steroids should be used to motivate someone to create this change (better eating habits), but if it has helped him succeed this far with his goals, then more power to him. Stop being a d bag.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy09 View Post
    So you are just as annoyed with Arnold Schwarzenegger for starting steroids (dianabol) at age 16 with a starting weight of 140lbs? I've done term papers on Arnold and his bodybuilding career, reading nearly every biography, article, interview, that was needed for reference purposes. No one is going to tell me I'm wrong about the facts that I state. What annoys me with most of the replies with this post is that the guy has made good progress, realized how important diet is, and yet most the people who responded are flaming him. I mean everyone does steroids for the same reasons... to get bigger and stronger. So what... he started at 130lbs and decided to start aas a little early. I grew up skinny too (started at 130lbs), worked out for 6 years naturally, ate good, and was genetically able to bulk up to 156lbs. We are called ectomorphs. Ectomorphs are referred to as "hard gainers" for a reason. Some ectomorphs don't feel like waiting 5 years until they can finally be accepted into the steroid community. So all I am saying in his defense is that he has made good progress and keep up the good work!

Like I said, this is my problem with this forum.

All people ever do is parrot about how not to use steroids and everyone just points their finger at the guys diet how typical.

Even after this dude was talking about how important diet was, still got flamed.

Im out of here hello Bb.com they make more sense then this place half the time...

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Like I said, this is my problem with this forum.

All people ever do is parrot about how not to use steroids and everyone just points their finger at the guys diet how typical.

Even after this dude was talking about how important diet was, still got flamed.

Im out of here hello Bb.com they make more sense then this place half the time...
    Lol. Please leave this place. Stop making stupid fuking threads about you whining and crying about you feel here at this community and the way we run things around. Leave, it's that simple kid.

I"ll be more than happy to assist you with a permanent ban if you'd like.

Your call dude..

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Lol. Please leave this place. Stop making stupid fuking threads about you whining and crying about you feel here at this community and the way we run things around. Leave, it's that simple kid.

I"ll be more than happy to assist you with a permanent ban if you'd like.

Your call dude..
    Permanent ban for what? Im not breaking a single rule here. And it would also appear that im not the only one who thinks so?

Anyway you won't have to worry about me here, i'll just check in on the educational threads from time to time...

johncalvin is offline Junior Member
    When I first started working out I weighed around 130 and around 4-6 months later i weighed in the low 160s and that was with no diet or steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Permanent ban for what? Im not breaking a single rule here. And it would also appear that im not the only one who thinks so?

You CONSTANTLY complain about everything we do here. Yes I do understand everyone is entitled their own opinion but the advice you share and the whinny little threads you make are honestly pissing me off. And I rarely get this way over the internet, believe me.

Anyway you won't have to worry about me here, i'll just check in on the educational threads from time to time...

Good, glad to see this.
    a;sldkjf;alskdfjsl;^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Excellet progress Krisko. How'd the last 4 weeks go for ya?

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Delete

Thread Information