frank784 is offline Junior Member

Losing weight on test/deca/dbol/hgh??

Hey guys:

Started a cycle of 500mg test/500mg deca / 30 mg dbol / 3 iu hgh (did 2iu to start for two weeks). Yesterday makes 5 weeks. At week 4 I switched from Deca to Equipose and dropped the dbol. In roughly a week i have dropped 5-7lbs (I fluctuate a lot).

My question is this mostly water from the dbol? I took measurements and my waist has gone down around an inch in a week so I know I was bloating pretty bad from the Dbol. My other measurements are the same/bigger than last week (arms/chest/quads/etc) My strength is the same/starting to go up.

Diet consists of 4000 cals a day at 50/30/20.

Stats are

27 (28 in January)
    5'11
    180-185 starting (like i said flutuate a lot)
    13ish % body fat
    1st cycle (yes i know this is a strong cycle to start with)

Just not sure if others run into this? All i can think to do is add more food until the scale goes up. I know the HGH hasn't really kicked in yet since it's a peptide and takes 2 months before you start seeing results.

Thanks for all the advice in advance.

ls1 fd3s is offline New Member
    dude, thats a cycle for someone that has already done 3 or 4. In reguards to your question, yes DBOL can cause bloat, soo can test E in some people. You have soo much going on all at once its going to be hard to figure out exactly which one is the culprit should a problem occur. Then to top it off, you switched compounds...

Just run straight test for your first cycle man, but its already too late. Maybe some other experienced members can chime in. Its not going to be pretty!

I do agree with you that I am over doing it. I guess I should have mentioned that about 6 months ago i did a Test/Dbol cycle or so I thought and found out my gear was fake. In the last six months i have read the forum everyday, diet is on point, and got the cycle recommendation from a person who has done several cycles in his day.

Again I know that my cycle is very strong and can't argue with anyone on here that calls me an idiot for being so aggressive right away. After reading my post I would even say wtf to someone who did what i did. I am not experiencing any sides though besides a little acne here and there, but i am a little prone to that anyway.

The reasoning behind my cycle is that the Dbol would jump start the cycle till the test kicked in....I know many members do this as well. The deca would help with my joints as well as increase my appetite. In reading the forum's steroid profiles it also said that Test/Deca is a great bulking cycle.

Again not trying to disagree with anyone, but mainly find out if others have ran into losing weight after dropping the Dbol? Thanks for your response.

ls1 fd3s is offline New Member
    forgot to specifically mention that the bloat caused by the DBOL is water weight, soo discontinuation will of course cause weight loss. Water weight loss specifically.

That's what I was thinking as well. When I first got on the Dbol I jumped up pretty quick so I knew it was mostly water. Now that I am off I assumed it was the same. Like I was saying I lost a little over an inch on my waist, strength is same/up, and abs are looking more visible. To be completely honest I don't really care what the scale says to a point but rather what the mirror tells me. Even at being up only around 10-12 lbs after the weight loss I can say I am physically looking bigger and that i have lost some fat as well so the weight I have put on is mostly good weight in my opinion. If I can gain a solid 20lbs of muscle after PCT i would be very happy with this cycle. Thanks again.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank784 View Post
    I do agree with you that I am over doing it. I guess I should have mentioned that about 6 months ago i did a Test/Dbol cycle or so I thought and found out my gear was fake. In the last six months i have read the forum everyday, diet is on point, and got the cycle recommendation from a person who has done several cycles in his day.

Again I know that my cycle is very strong and can't argue with anyone on here that calls me an idiot for being so aggressive right away. After reading my post I would even say wtf to someone who did what i did. I am not experiencing any sides though besides a little acne here and there, but i am a little prone to that anyway.

The reasoning behind my cycle is that the Dbol would jump start the cycle till the test kicked in....I know many members do this as well. The deca would help with my joints as well as increase my appetite. In reading the forum's steroid profiles it also said that Test/Deca is a great bulking cycle.

Again not trying to disagree with anyone, but mainly find out if others have ran into losing weight after dropping the Dbol? Thanks for your response.

i think as you stated in your first sentence if you had really read the forum and listen too these guys you would of known that test should b the only compound for 1st cycle but what do they know huh

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    i think as you stated in your first sentence if you had really read the forum and listen too these guys you would of known that test should b the only compound for 1st cycle but what do they know huh
    Can't argue with you. But everyone here leads there one life and chooses what or what not they put into their body. I respectfully am trying to say that I am not looking for cycle advice but rather looking for people's experiences with weight loss after dropping the Dbol . Please don't take my comments negatively as I do agree this is a very strong cycle especially for a first run. Thanks.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank784 View Post
    Can't argue with you. But everyone here leads there one life and chooses what or what not they put into their body. I respectfully am trying to say that I am not looking for cycle advice but rather looking for people's experiences with weight loss after dropping the Dbol. Please don't take my comments negatively as I do agree this is a very strong cycle especially for a first run. Thanks.
    the problem i saying is the reason no one has any advice for that is your running too many compounds for 1sy cycle so your not sure which one your body is goin too react too negative

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    the problem i saying is the reason no one has any advice for that is your running too many compounds for 1sy cycle so your not sure which one your body is goin too react too negative
    Very much agreed to. I am going to workout this morning and have all my measurements and bf% taken so I will have a better idea of what the weight i lost really was. To sit here and argue with anyone about my cycle would be ignorant on my part as i know i am on too many compounds. I guess personally all i can do is assume that the drop is from the dbol and it's mostly water until i see different from the measurements. I would rather be up a solid 10lbs today rather than 15lbs if the additional 5lbs is pure water bloat. Thanks again.

Thank you to all who have commented. Just got back from my workout and took my measurements and bf%. All measurements have went up excluding my waist that has went down 1.25 inches. The weight i dropped was mostly water as I kinda thought it would be. I also tend to drink a decent amount of milk when bulking which has been lowered a bit lately assisting in the bloat. I have lowered my bf% and increased muscle in the past 5 weeks so am pretty happy with my results thus far. Thanks again.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    alright not intending to bash you really.. but i have to ask this

if you are 185 right now at 5'11" and this is your first cycle
    what weight did you start at?

Quote Originally Posted by Vullfromsc View Post
    alright not intending to bash you really.. but i have to ask this

if you are 185 right now at 5'11" and this is your first cycle
    what weight did you start at?
    I might have mistyped but I was 180-185 starting depending on time of day....I went up to 196.....then dropped to 192.....both taken in the morning which is my lowest weight time of the day. Overall i went up around 16 and now up a strong 12 and increasing.....just didnt know i would drop the much water that quick.

Thanks.

Thread Information