Whats up forum.

I am 23 years old. 5'8", 175lbs with about 12-14bf(varies weekly). I have been working out consistently since I was 19yo and the past 2 years its been to the point where my diet is on point, work outs go very well, and taking just enough supplements(protein, casein, etc) to maintain my weight where its at now.

I started two cycles sloppy every year, meaning i did not do any type of pct, just juiced and suffered the after effects that LUCKILY werent bad interally/externally. The cycles consisted of deca , enanthate . Foward I kept a total of 10lbs after both cycles were finished and have maintained my strength up since the last cycle.

This time around i would like to do a strict/clean cycle with PCT. Here are the what I currently...

-2 test/enanthate 200/mg 10/ml vol.
-2.5 cycles worth of dbol 25mg and 50mg pills

I want to run a 4-5 wk cycle of dbol(25/mg daily) and 2 shots of enanthate/wk then transition to just enanthate for the following 7-8wks thats left on the cycle. My question is the following, knowing that my diet will be lean with my meals added and up my water and protein just a bit...

1. what kind of pct should i take and when should i take it?( i was suggested to do clomid for 3 wks)

2. Is the amount of juice enough to get ultimate results?

Please comment on this with best advice/knowledge, it is greatly appreciated!