imwheelin is offline New Member

Cool First Cycle Test E+ DBol Log

I think you guys will enjoy this cycle, not going to post a whole lot but we'll see. I think my before and after pictures will be phenomenal. If there's anyone here that doesn't mind me shooting a PM with questions once in a while please let me know.

Height: 6
    Weight: 190
    BF: 12-14%

Cycle:

W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg Wed+Sundays (500mg total/week)
    W 1-12 Adex 0.5mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)
    W 1-4 Dbol 30mg/d oral kickstart

Post Cycle Therapy starts week 13

PCT:

W 13 Clomid 50mg 2x/d
    W 14-16 Clomid 25mg/d

Workout:

-5 day split
    -ABS/CORE 2X per week, might just do it one day at home on off day
    -HIIT 3X Per Week 5 minutes each bike or run

Pictures:

will come once I get a chance to borrow a camera.
    Last edited by imwheelin; 04-03-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Did first injection on Friday, in the right glute. Was too easy, tiny spec of blood after, but other than that no reactions. Going to do my next one on Sunday, and begin a WED/SUN schedule.

My right glute slightly sore FRI and SAT, nothing crazy, checked for lumps and it was fine. Not too worried.

Also Dbol Fri and Sat 30mg....pretty good, probably placebo but my pumps felt pretty crazy after my arm workout today.

Just begun, but pretty stoked, any advice you guys just let me know. I adjusted a bit of my cycle after reading stuff on these boards so I'm open to suggestions.
    Last edited by imwheelin; 04-03-2011 at 02:37 PM.

aitaronz is offline New Member
    Similar stats to me, bro. I'll be watching your progress with interest.

One request - can you try to take your before/after pics in similar lighting and poses so that we can make a decent comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by aitaronz View Post
    Similar stats to me, bro. I'll be watching your progress with interest.

One request - can you try to take your before/after pics in similar lighting and poses so that we can make a decent comparison?
    For sure, going to take pictures this week. Can you bump your log or link it? I'll just copy best I can.

Just did my second needle-again easy- into the left cheek this time. A tiny drop of blood again. I don't aspirate , however I've read on these boards that a tiny drop is fine, its a "flow" is when you lost your gear...maybe someone can clarify?

I'm using 1 inch 22 gauge needles, not too much fat, plus a nurse told me that 1 inch was fine for glute. Might grab the 1.5 inch if this bleeding is an indication im losing gear and wasting my time. Probably just overreacting for nothing.

Today's an off day so just going to take it easy. Might do so core later tonight while I'm studying.

Bumped Dbol to 40mg last week, stopped on Wednesday because of headaches. Went back down to 30mg and felt fine. This Friday will be my second full week. If anyone read this: after how many hours/days is the liver clean from the Dbol? I have a wedding on the 30th and my last day of dbol is the 29th. Safe to have 6-15 light beers?

Oh and I got a pimple just below my nose today

Thread Information