wewt is offline New Member

Exclamation Clen/T3/Keto cycle questions?

I have seen a number of cycles posted for this combination. Can anyone explain the benefits of these 3 substances being used together and why exactly? What would be a good cycle for these 3? How long should the cycle last? Once a cycle is completed how long should you wait before you run another cycle, if needed? Thanks in advance for your comments.

5'7"
    185lbs
    BF% 13 - 17 (not exactly sure but in this range)

rapidoo15 is offline Junior Member
    No offense brother but your going to get bashed by the vets on this forum, the answer to your question is literally right in front of you as soon as you click on MEMBER CYCLE RESULTS.

wewt is offline New Member
    I have read most of the stickies and a lot of the posts, but some of them are contradicting. You have clen cycles that are 1 day on 1 day off, 2day on 2day off, 1 week on 1 week off, 2 week on 2 week off, but this can change if you take Keto at the same time. I never see any of them state how long you have to wait in between cycles either.

Thanks for the warning.

rapidoo15 is offline Junior Member
    Well from what I have read the best way to take clen is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off now as for the keto, you dont have to come off of the clen if your taking keto with it.

Thread Information