charged is offline New Member

now in week 5 of test cyp

Newest progress. Current weight is 182, up 24 pounds from beginning of cycle. Strength is up significantly. Size is very noticeable and harder tone. Currently at 200 on bench. My trainer wants me to increase 1/2 cc from here till the 10th week, but don't think that's a good idea imo?

nakota2k is offline Junior Member
    If you dont mind me asking, why do you have a personal trainer? Does he really help you push through your plateaus?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I must have missed a previous thread...what dose are you doing?

Congrats on the gains.

Well he really isn't my trainer, he is just the one that is helping me to run my cycle, and he is suggesting for me to go from 600 mg/wk to 900 which seems like too much imo. I fell my gains are going good thus far, only need to take in more calories, but appetite is down do to personal problems right now.

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    you are now benching 200, um your not rdy.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    What are you stats man? If your 182 now and you have already put on 24 lbs that means you started your cycle at 158 lbs, thats pretty light dude. You also say you have huge gains in strength but your only benching 200 lbs. IMO you should stop listening to your trainer and just get off your cycle completley.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He is 5' 10 and should not be a cycle at all.

5'10 @ 158 starting weight....wow

Yeah I was at 190 before my rib and shoulder injury, could not train at all. I lost a lot of weight do to no training and stress. When I started lifting before this cycle I couldn't lift to heavy. As of late I have had no more pain and have been able to lift comfortable with no problems. I know my weight was very low, but this cycle is just to get me back up around where I previously was, I didn't want to have to put in another 6 months natural just to get close to where I was. And no I'm not coming off my cycle just cause someone tells me I was to light which I already know. Thanks for the advice anyway though, I know where you guys are coming from.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    curious as too how much of those gains were just muscle memory?? i went from 220lbs to 245lbs in about 16 weeks naturally just from muscle memory.. max went from 285-365 or so too.. just saying, steroids were still probably not necessary, but i aint gonna rag on you about it as you are already in the middle of it and raging on you would be pointless.

Your trainer is an idiot.. keep the test at 600mg and run it for 12 weeks instead of 10.. start PCT 3 weeks after last shot.. have you set up you PCT yet?

also.. do not try to go to heavy on your lift.. keep the reps at 8 or above, my concern is your muscles are going to grow faster than your tendons and you might injure yourself if you try to push yorself too hard.. forget about doing any 1RM or anything like that.. just stick to 8 or higher reps..

Yeah I know I could have got back to where I was natural then got on cycle, just didn't want to wait. I have clomid and nolva for Pct. And that's what I planned on doing was extending it to 12 weeks instead of upping the mg/wk. And for training all my sets are between 8 to 12 reps. Thanks for the advice rather than just ripping me about my start weight.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    no worries.. but i recommend no more juice after this until you turn a bit older.. you are playing with fire

Machine, how long are you saying I should wait till I hit another cycle? I'm gonna be 29 soon and don't feel that I'm to young for it like some of these 20 year old guys on aas.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charged View Post
    Yeah I was at 190 before my rib and shoulder injury, could not train at all. I lost a lot of weight do to no training and stress. When I started lifting before this cycle I couldn't lift to heavy. As of late I have had no more pain and have been able to lift comfortable with no problems. I know my weight was very low, but this cycle is just to get me back up around where I previously was, I didn't want to have to put in another 6 months natural just to get close to where I was. And no I'm not coming off my cycle just cause someone tells me I was to light which I already know. Thanks for the advice anyway though, I know where you guys are coming from.
    You are wasting a cycle, your body with a good diet would have gotten you back to 190 just from muscle memory ina couple of months, not to mention that you are increasing your chance of injury by going the route you are on.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Newest progress. Current weight is 182, up 24 pounds from beginning of cycle. Strength is up significantly. Size is very noticeable and harder tone. Currently at 200 on bench. My trainer wants me to increase 1/2 cc from here till the 10th week, but don't think that's a good idea imo?
    bollocks, it will be barely kicking in

Well if its barely kicking in then my mind has created some good strength increase on its own! Lol. Anyhow I see that its risky going the route I have to get a short cut back to previous stats, but so far it seems like all is going well. And terraj, do you think I'm too young for aas, without looking at anything else other than age?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Well if its barely kicking in then my mind has created some good strength increase on its own! Lol. Anyhow I see that its risky going the route I have to get a short cut back to previous stats, but so far it seems like all is going well. And terraj, do you think I'm too young for aas, without looking at anything else other than age?
    yeah, you're up 24lbs mainly fat and water mate, no point in kidding yourself and trying to kid us

I'm not trying to say all my weight gain is muscle, that would just be stupid to think that!!! I'm just saying I have noticed good gains for the first 5 wks. And for strength it has increased good as well, and no I'm no beast to be lifting outrageous weight, but for coming off my injury it is going well. Only time will tell final results.

ls1 fd3s is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    He is 5' 10 and should not be a cycle at all.

5'10 @ 158 starting weight....wow
    my thoughts exactly.

Current weight 187. Feeling good and don't care who thinks I shouldn't be on or not! Have made good progress and gains. Thanks for the advice to those who are there to give it rather than put everyone down.

Thread Information