Deathb4weakness is offline New Member

My newest cycle!

Whats up guys. I have been a member here for a little bit, and been reading around on here for years. I am 22 years old. Yes, I know I am young. I am in this for life. Been lifting for about 6 years all out. Diet is always on point. That means I always track protein, carbs, fats, etc and adjust based on my goals. Everything from clean food sources. No junk. Just a little background on me, in highschool I weighed 300 pounds and was disgustingly obese. At the age of 15 I started dieting and though the diet may have gotten a little extreme(barely eating anything!) I lost 140 pounds within 5 months. I also lost any muscle mass I may have had before, and yet again was disgusted with how I looked. I had always been obsessed with the idea of being the biggest, leanest, and strongest guy in the world. I decided to take up bodybuilding and devote my self 100% to achieving my goals. At the age of 20 I started my fist cycle. I took test/tren . The tren, I later found out, was actually deca . I gained 57 lbs on that cycle..... Yes, you read that correctly. For some reason, my body likes to hold water. I was eating 6500+ kcals/day and lifting heavy. After coming off I almost immediately lost 20 lbs of water. Eventually I dieted back down to my current weight of 223 lbs at 10% bodyfat. Like I said before, I am in this for life, and nothing will ever keep me from achieving the physique I strive for. I will do everything. No sacrifice, No victory!
    So, with that I present my next cycle!
    Test prop- 500 mgs/week
    Tren A- 400mgs/week
    Masteron -500mgs/week
    Purpose of the cycle is to get into the low single-digit body fat percentile. I am talking contest ready. If I can achieve the physique I may have after this cut, I will compete.
    Initiation date will be the beginning of May. Any questions or comments welcomed. Please, no flaming. I have heard it all before about how I am too young, or taking tren causes too many side effects. I have been researching steroids since I was 15, knowing one day I would use them, and use them correctly. I am prepared mentally for any side effects.
    Diet will start out at approx. Protein-450g Carbs-195g, fat-40g and will taper carbs down as the weeks continue.
    I do cardio 7 days a week for 45 mins
    I lift 6 days a week, and currently am following a back/tris Chest/bis Legs delt 4 day split. I will post with any results and before and after pictures! Just wanted to let you all know of coming attractions! Take care gents

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    21 not smart.

Thread Information