Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    danielmaco is offline Junior Member

22yo Var Only Cycle

My cycle is going great, but I'm no longer updating this log.

Too many e-thugs on this forum who still look like shit after years of heavy cycling.

I want my account deleted as well.
    Last edited by danielmaco; 04-05-2011 at 01:47 AM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    im going to call bs on your diet, u shud weigh much more then 75kg eating that.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Oh come on, you dont even look like you go to the gym!

jesus I hope no one takes this serious

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Thanks bro...

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    im going to call bs on your diet, u shud weigh much more then 75kg eating that.
    Last edited by danielmaco; 04-05-2011 at 01:36 AM.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member

agreed

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    mate, i competed at 75kg's for years and wasnt much shorter than you but looked twice your size. you're skin and bones, dont go near aas if you have any sense

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member

a fckin toothpick hoping for a miracle pill but theres nothing we can tell him he is doin it no matter what like the other post how do you know when spring break is around the corner ...... uh OP

so what do you expect OP too get out of this killer cycle you have planned???

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    mate, i competed at 75kg's for years and wasnt much shorter than you but looked twice your size. you're skin and bones, dont go near aas if you have any sense
    I don't know man, judging from your pics, you're not close to my height.

Edit: You're 5,9, you're way shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    so what do you expect OP too get out of this killer cycle you have planned???
    Well if you actually read my post, you would know.

Also, just out of curiosity, would you happen to have any pics of yourself?

If you're in great shape then you shouldn't have a problem posting a pic, it'll be egg on my face, not yours.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry kid but yeah the truth hurts. There is no way you should be doing a cycle of anything except food.

OK fine, your diet may be spot on. NOW but for how long? How long you bee working out, 6 months?

Going on Holiday for 3 weeks is a chicken excuse. I had to stop working out for almost 3 months due to surgery and I probably lost more size than you ever had. LOL Ok not really but the point is, you are way to skinny to be considering a cycle.

Give it time. Continue eating and working out and in a couple years you should fill out fine. Your base is good for a beginner but there is not magic pill that is going to make you blow up with massive muscles gains like you expect. You may blow up but it will be water weight and you will loose the size/muscle after the cycle.

Yeah you are getting slammed. It's nor really because you are skinny but because you are being stupid considering doing a cycle. If you where to start a new post and put your pictures up sayingn you are just beginning and what do people think of your base you would get compliments and people telling you to continue working out and you should see some good gains. Not in the next week, month but over several months to a couple years.

Do you think these people here who are huge got there due to cycles? No, most of it is HARD work over many years with lots of dedication, constant research and diet planning. You can not just choose a diet and stick to it. You have to constantly change up your diet as regularly as your workout routine. The bigger you get the more you need.

Just take it as a newbie mistake. Learn from it and make some realistic goals.

BTW you can slam my pictures all you want. I am far from reaching my goals yet and still have at least a couple of years to go to get there. I could give you a long list of reasons why I am not there yet but non of that matters. What matters is I am working to get there now/again and will continue as long as it's physically possible.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-15-2011 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sorry kid but yeah the truth hurts. There is no way you should be doing a cycle of anything except food.

OK fine, your diet may be spot on. NOW but for how long? How long you bee working out, 6 months?

Going on Holiday for 3 weeks is a chicken excuse. I had to stop working out for almost 3 months due to surgery and I probably lost more size than you ever had. LOL Ok not really but the point is, you are way to skinny to be considering a cycle.

Give it time. Continue eating and working out and in a couple years you should fill out fine. Your base is good for a beginner but there is not magic pill that is going to make you blow up with massive muscles gains like you expect. You may blow up but it will be water weight and you will loose the size/muscle after the cycle.

Yeah you are getting slammed. It's nor really because you are skinny but because you are being stupid considering doing a cycle. If you where to start a new post and put your pictures up sayingn you are just beginning and what do people think of your base you would get compliments and people telling you to continue working out and you should see some good gains. Not in the next week, month but over several months to a couple years.

Do you think these people here who are huge got there due to cycles? No, most of it is HARD work over many years with lots of dedication, constant research and diet planning. You can not just choose a diet and stick to it. You have to constantly change up your diet as regularly as your workout routine. The bigger you get the more you need.

Just take it as a newbie mistake. Learn from it and make some realistic goals.

BTW you can slam my pictures all you want. I am far from reaching my goals yet and still have at least a couple of years to go to get there. I could give you a long list of reasons why I am not there yet but non of that matters. What matters is I am working to get there now/again and will continue as long as it's physically possible.
    Last edited by danielmaco; 04-05-2011 at 01:37 AM.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    nice mood lighting for the abs pic

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Lol I bet most of the guys who speak now they had the first cycle at the same age. It's not from my personal example. I did competetive kayak years ago and I had to go to the gym wintertime since every lake was freezed. I didnt use steroid then but there was some guy in the gym with a lot of grudge to our body because we had trained for childhood and we had nice body. And in no time they has started to use steroids about at the age of 18 with no work out experience.(years after it) 2 weeks ago, some of them speaked a newbie guy in the gym. The newbie wanted to know the guy's previous cycle and watto buy firstly. And the guy started to dressing him down agressively.
    I dont say that it is good them to use steroid, on the contrery it is the worst thing they can do... Our(your, because im newbie here ) duty is to talk them out but not with lies and insulting them. Just think in when you were at his age and say things after it.
    Last edited by Wonder_Juice; 03-15-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Justsayno is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atton View Post
    Lol I bet most of the guys who speak now they had the first cycle at the same age. It's not from my personal example. I did competetive kayak years ago and I had to go to the gym wintertime since every lake was freezed. I didnt use steroid then but there was some guy in the gym with a lot of grudge to our body because we had trained for childhood and we had nice body. And in no time they has started to use steroids about at the age of 18 with no work out experience.(years after it) 2 weeks ago, some of them speaked a newbie guy in the gym. The newbie wanted to know the guy's previous cycle and watto buy firstly. And the guy started to dressing him down agressively.
    I dont say that it is good them to use steroid, on the contrery it is the worst thing they can do... Our(your, because im newbie here ) duty is to talk them out but not with lies and insulting them. Just think in when you were at his age and say things after it.
    And this is why alcohol and the internet don't mix...

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    ????????????

Rust is offline New Member
    And this is why alcohol and the internet don't mix...
    Hah! I thought the same thing Just!

Daniel, contrary to Marcus and Stevey (which I can barely believe I'm writing since I have crazy respect for each of them. You guys have no idea how many posts of theirs I've read [and understood]), I believe you've been hitting the gym. My opinion is based mostly on your tricep and abs shots. However, you could have good genetics (being ectomorph) which gives you a "cut" look. I'm using the word "cut" lightly on you also.

I think you have a decent frame and should start adding weight. I don't feel there's any need to try to slim down. If anything, maintaing the fat you currently have, while adding mass, will lower your overall bf% and leave you looking like a champ. And by "champ" I mean Christian Bale in The Machinist. Hah, I'm just playing. You'll end up looking good.

I recognize you're going for a more shredded look, but creatine diet and exercise wont hurt you. AAS might. It's worth a shot looking for alternative cycles IMO.
    Last edited by Rust; 03-16-2011 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    Hah! I thought the same thing Just!

Daniel, contrary to Marcus and Stevey (which I can barely believe I'm writing since I have crazy respect for each of them. You guys have no idea how many posts of theirs I've read [and understood]), I believe you've been hitting the gym. My opinion is based mostly on your tricep and abs shots. However, you could have good genetics (being ectomorph) which gives you a "cut" look. I'm using the word "cut" lightly on you also.

I think you have a decent frame and should start adding weight. I don't feel there's any need to try to slim down. If anything, maintaing the fat you currently have, while adding mass, will lower your overall bf% and leave you looking like a champ. And by "champ" I mean Christian Bale in The Machinist. Hah, I'm just playing. You'll end up looking good.

I recognize you're going for a more shredded look, but creatine diet and exercise wont hurt you. AAS might. It's worth a shot looking for alternative cycles IMO.
    Last edited by danielmaco; 04-05-2011 at 01:37 AM.

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    Don't be put down by people telling you shit like you're too skinny and what not. More than half the people in here were ****ing skinny little pussies themselves! And even worst, alot of them still are little pussies even after juicing! Use it as motivation to get bigger and stronger. If you really are aware of the potential risks and accept them, then I see no reason you shouldn't do it. It's your ****ing life, live it how you want!

Jezza is offline New Member
    Yeah dont let some of these guys get you down. I'm about your size, just keep working hard in the gym but if you were to start somthing it wouldnt be var. Var is a cutting roid and youd probly be better off on something like d-bol given you are so lean.

I'm not trying to start any sort of argument, but I don't think it's proper to be newbs to the forum and immediately step on the dicks of senior members. I'm sure he could fine another board where young kids without proper diets and exercise regimens are told that they can jump on inappropriate steroid cycles to reach their not-thought-out goals, but here it seems that the vets and senior members like to discourage this sort of behavior so it would prob be in your guys' best interest to follow suit. Younger guys are discouraged because of the damage that they're going to do to themselves that they are either not aware of or fully don't comprehend the impact it's going to have on them. Also IMO younger guys might be less likely to stick to a diet and lifting regimen over a certain period of time. I think a guy eventually KNOWS he'll be lifting for the rest of his life, but at a younger age you really can't KNOW for sure because they next decade or so is probably gonna have some pivotal factors on how you are going to live the rest of your life. Also, with that being said, a guy who starts his post out as "There is nothing anyone can say that will talk me out of this" is obviously a grade A #1 super hardcore douche bag of the universe x1,000,000 +1. The vets on this board are super hot and real smart. I was one of the many uninformed retards that pop out of nowhere with these ridiculous cycle ideas, but I listened to them and am grateful. All of the similar uninformed retards should do the same. You can't be blamed for being wrong while you were ignorant, but once you get the correct knowledge you're given the opportunity to correct yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT View Post
    Don't be put down by people telling you shit like you're too skinny and what not. More than half the people in here were ****ing skinny little pussies themselves! And even worst, alot of them still are little pussies even after juicing! Use it as motivation to get bigger and stronger. If you really are aware of the potential risks and accept them, then I see no reason you shouldn't do it. It's your ****ing life, live it how you want!
    You're spot on, it's my life and this is how I want to live it. What's the point of living if you aren't going to take any risks? You might as well be dead if you are going to live an uneventful mundane life. I don't want to look back on my life as an old man and wonder, what if? What if I took those risks?

Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    I'm not trying to start any sort of argument, but I don't think it's proper to be newbs to the forum and immediately step on the dicks of senior members. I'm sure he could fine another board where young kids without proper diets and exercise regimens are told that they can jump on inappropriate steroid cycles to reach their not-thought-out goals, but here it seems that the vets and senior members like to discourage this sort of behavior so it would prob be in your guys' best interest to follow suit. Younger guys are discouraged because of the damage that they're going to do to themselves that they are either not aware of or fully don't comprehend the impact it's going to have on them. Also IMO younger guys might be less likely to stick to a diet and lifting regimen over a certain period of time. I think a guy eventually KNOWS he'll be lifting for the rest of his life, but at a younger age you really can't KNOW for sure because they next decade or so is probably gonna have some pivotal factors on how you are going to live the rest of your life. Also, with that being said, a guy who starts his post out as "There is nothing anyone can say that will talk me out of this" is obviously a grade A #1 super hardcore douche bag of the universe x1,000,000 +1. The vets on this board are super hot and real smart. I was one of the many uninformed retards that pop out of nowhere with these ridiculous cycle ideas, but I listened to them and am grateful. All of the similar uninformed retards should do the same. You can't be blamed for being wrong while you were ignorant, but once you get the correct knowledge you're given the opportunity to correct yourself.
    Last edited by danielmaco; 04-05-2011 at 01:38 AM.

it was more of a shot at the guys egging you on, but yes I did call you a douche bag and it was probably uncalled for

Quote Originally Posted by danielmaco View Post
    Well if you actually read my post, you would know.

Also, just out of curiosity, would you happen to have any pics of yourself?

If you're in great shape then you shouldn't have a problem posting a pic, it'll be egg on my face, not yours.
    yes i do there are in the member pics section ur more than welcome too look at them and stats are 6ft 220 lbs and im not 22 neither and i did listen too the vets cause there are here too help but your not goin too listen thats y you have this half ass cycle arranged

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    yes i do there are in the member pics section ur more than welcome too look at them and stats are 6ft 220 lbs and im not 22 neither and i did listen too the vets cause there are here too help but your not goin too listen thats y you have this half ass cycle arranged
    I looked at your pics bro, and you're in no shape to criticise my body. You've also taken clen and your bf is stil high. Sorry buddy, I don't like to put people down, but you did call me a f***ing toothpick. I much rather my body than yours. Stop trying to impress the vets on this forum and live your life the way you want to.

ps everyone, this is a log, there is no point in debating the morality of my cycle.

Rust is offline New Member
    Now slowly, let's all count backwards from 10. Breathe in, "ten," breath out... Hah!

Great, so now that everyone has posted their opinion on the morality, and common sense of a young twenty-something taking AAS can we get to the point? The pics!

Daniel, if this is a log, make it so. I (and I'm sure others) am still waiting to see some photo updates/log. If you're not making super progress it's not the end of the world, but without photos no one can see offer suggestions. I should add that about a year ago I almost did the exact same thing you're doing, so I'm anxious to see your progress and results. I'm still considering a Var cycle, though not "Var only" cycle, and not for a long while.

If you've really started taking 'var there's not much anyone can do about it anymore.

Post pics!

And for god sakes get some HCG if you haven't already. Although Var is mild, it will shut your natural test down, just not as fast as other AAS.

Last edited by danielmaco; 04-05-2011 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    Now slowly, let's all count backwards from 10. Breathe in, "ten," breath out... Hah!

Great, so now that everyone has posted their opinion on the morality, and common sense of a young twenty-something taking AAS can we get to the point? The pics!

Daniel, if this is a log, make it so. I (and I'm sure others) am still waiting to see some photo updates/log. If you're not making super progress it's not the end of the world, but without photos no one can see offer suggestions. I should add that about a year ago I almost did the exact same thing you're doing, so I'm anxious to see your progress and results. I'm still considering a Var cycle, though not "Var only" cycle, and not for a long while.

If you've really started taking 'var there's not much anyone can do about it anymore.

Post pics!

And for god sakes get some HCG if you haven't already. Although Var is mild, it will shut your natural test down, just not as fast as other AAS.
    Last edited by danielmaco; 04-05-2011 at 01:39 AM.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Most people think HCG isn't needed for var. I already have nolva and clomid. I have 4 weeks of nolva, 40/20/20/20. My dealer says nolva is all I need. I also bought clomid to be safe, but I only have ten 50mg tabs, so I was thinking of just running clomid for 2 weeks, 50mg first week, and 25mg in the second week.

I can get more clomid and even HCG if people think it's necessary?

I also need to collect my blood test results. I will post the results when I get it.
    Why dont you just wait 2-3 years and do a proper cycle,
    You might as well take some NO-XPLODE for now

Quote Originally Posted by Hard.On View Post
    Why dont you just wait 2-3 years and do a proper cycle,
    You might as well take some NO-XPLODE for now
    Test will shut me down in 2 weeks. I rather take a chance on var.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
    Yeah dont let some of these guys get you down. I'm about your size, just keep working hard in the gym but if you were to start somthing it wouldnt be var. Var is a cutting roid and youd probly be better off on something like d-bol given you are so lean.
    i know your new and want to help and all but please refrain from giving advise you know very little about...ill give the op credit for at least doing some homework and choosing an oral thats ok to run solo....

Last edited by danielmaco; 04-05-2011 at 01:39 AM.

Last edited by danielmaco; 04-05-2011 at 01:40 AM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho

LOL well put my friend.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    Lol lol

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i know your new and want to help and all but please refrain from giving advise you know very little about...ill give the op credit for at least doing some homework and choosing an oral thats ok to run solo....
    no oral should be run alone shit no cycle should be run without test

My cycle is going great, but I'm no longer updating this log.

Too many e-thugs on this forum who still look like shit after years of heavy cycling.

I want my account deleted as well.
    Your conceded defeat is accepted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information