Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Big Presser is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up 1st Cycle... Getting Huge!

How's it goin everyone... I started my 1st cycle on May 1st and have really been making some great progress. My goals that I had for my final week have already been broken and I'm starting to set new goals for myself. Here is my cycle:

Dbol : 30 mg ED, wks 1-4! (Last day is tomorrow )
    Deca : 400 mg EW, wks 1-10
    Sust: 500 mg EW, wks 1-10
    Winny: 50mg EOD, wks 10-20
    Eq: 400 mg EW, wks 10-20
    Clen : 12 ng ED, wks 15-20
    Clomid: 300/100/50 (3 weeks post cycle)
    Nolva on hand, started taking them last week when gyno symptoms were showing up, now everything has cleared up

I started at 145.6 lbs... my low bw is due to my shortness (only 5'6)!
    My bench was 275, squat: 345... now bench is 305, with at least a 400 lb squat! My goals were to get 300-380 in bench-squat, and that's been broken so I'm moving those goals up!
    Stats: 20 yrs old, 5'6, now 159.5 lbs, first cycle, 2.5 years training seriously

I'm really stoked! Didn't know this would ever be this fun!
    For all you first timers right now like Big Green and Red5... keep up the great work... this is what it's all about. Stay swole and huge bros!

BIG PRESSER
    Last edited by Big Presser; 05-27-2003 at 12:01 PM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking forward to reading this, as I've always said, i think this forum is the hidden jewel of AR The answers to the real questions are in here if one is willing to look.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    That's awesome results so far, wish i was getting gains like that.
    Keep up the good work.

Red... as I've said before, you are about to explode. Test takes a while to really kick in, not to mention you have gained a good deal of weight. Don't worry about it you're gonna be a monster... Big Green you're doing great as well... both of you will see that the work you put into a cycle is shown by your results. Great job to you both.
    I'm gonna go hit chest right now, I'll keep everyone updated.
    Peace bros.

BIG PRESSER

Alright bros I just hit chest... great workout. I'll give you all the updates and my diet in about 2 hours... I'm gonna go grab a protein shake.

STAY HUGE!

BIG PRESSER

Alright bros... as I said I hit chest. Went just up to 250 and got 7 reps. Not much else to say. Bodyweight was a little lower then usual at 158.2. So I'm happy with a solid day although my bodyweight has been fluctuating.

Supps:
    Multi-aminos, multi vitamin, flaxide oil
    Diet:
    still unorganized... I will try and get the exact diet up on the forum tomorrow or sometime this week. Either way I think it's about:
    3800-4000 calories, 300-350g protein, 450 g carbs, fat...no idea?
    Sorry but I will get that figured out along with the foods I am eating.
    Pics will be posted every 5 weeks. So I'll have beginning and now pix next week.

STAY SWOLE!

BIG PRESSER

Also... any questions or suggestions about my diet are welcome. I will post details tomorrow hopefully.

Remember that any comments or suggestions are welcome.
    DIET:
    Meal 1:
    2 eggs, MetRX protein bar, banana, 4 cups milk
    Meal 2:
    2 more eggs, 2 Powerbar "Protein Plus", 4 cups milk
    Meal 3:
    Whey protein shake (34g), 2 slices chicken, 2 slices ham
    Meal 4:
    Tuna sandwich, 4 slices turkey, 4 slices chicken, 4 cups milk, 34g protein shake (soy protein)
    Meal 5:
    This is dinner so it varies from day to day depending on how much money I have...
    Meal 6:
    2 whey protein shakes (34g each), 4 slices ham, 4 slices chicken, 4 slices turkey, MetRX protein bar

Today I weighed myself just for the hell of it. Looks like I'm on the rise again, up to 159.5... I will keep everyone updated.

BIG PRESSER

I just injected my deca and sust into my right delt with a f***** 18 gauge! It hurts so much right now I can't even believe it. I had no 22s or 23s left so I took the only needle I had and stuck it in cuz I was on lunch break from work and I was in a hurry (I live right next to work). Then I went back and bagged groceries cuz all the fucking baggers weren't there... I bagged for 6 f***** hours and now I'm PISSED. I cannot believe my stupidity. Has anyone else every injected with an 18?

Fuck this I'm gonna go hit the sacks.

BIG PRESSER
    Last edited by Big Presser; 06-10-2003 at 09:54 PM.

Quick Diet Critique

Based on what I can see by your food choices, it is obvious you are on the run, or otherwise need the convenience of MRP's and bars. I think the protein choices are solid (though by "slices", i hope you don't mean deli processed chicken, turkey and ham....do you?), but if I had to pick out a weak spot it would be the carb selections. Some people have a problem with fruit being included in significant quantities or at all - I do not...i love it, have always loved it, and will always include it in all but the most strict of cutting diets....i say throw in more bananas (and that may be a source of disagreemetn for others reading this thread). Where I take issue with the diet is that if i were to consume the amount of carbs you have in your diet (coming mostly from milk, as far as I can tell) I would have NO energy in the weight room. I'd suggest the normal additions such as sweet potatoes, brown rice and such, but I've also found that whole wheat pasta and wraps make for a nice addition. Also, where are the veggies? I try to get two LARGE bowls of broccoli a day, and it has made a tremendous difference in the way I feel.

If you have a fear of adding fat due to carbs, or a proven propensity to do so, simply start your carbs high and linearly drop them over the course of each meal. Maybe "X" grams at breakfast, 80%"X" for meal 2, 70%"X" for meal 3, and so on, until you're either at zero for meal meal six or 15%'X'...or something like that.

Lastly, I am of the school of thought that says six meals just don't cut it....i try for seven and usually get eight, and that has made a tremendous difference. If it's not an issue i'd suggest adding that extra meal. So, in summary, an extra meal or two, but, more importantly, increased carbs from solid sources would go a long way, in my opinion, towards helping you meet your goals.

Big Green... thanks for the info.

I apologize to all you looking at this thread reading my diet going "WHAT THE FUCK?" because I did forget to show my fruit and carb intake. What I did show is my set meals. I usually eat 3-4 boals of cereal along with a bowl of oatmeal, corn, (fuck broccoli, sorry BG, but I can't stand it), celery and carrots but this was not included because the amount varies from day to day.
    Thanks again,

BIG PRESSER

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    BY the way another great source of carbs is NO-YOLKS (that is the name,its not a pun or joke) pasta.
    Nutrition facts per 2oz. Serving

Calories 210
    Total Fat 0.5g
    -Saturated Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 30mg
    Total carbs 41g
    -Dietery fiber 3g
    -Sugars 3g
    Protein9g

Thats boys and girls o fat,cholesterol, and saturated fat. Not to mention it's low in sodium and it doesn't taste like cardboard. I prefer the extra broad noodles. The stuff goes for about a $1.15 for a pound bag

Thanks FinaZurp... once again any more suggestions would be appreciated. I am going to search the forum for good cycle diets... I may try majorpec's diet during the bulking phase of his cycle because that seemed to me to be one of the best. Stay tuned bros!

Thanks for the info.

BIG PRESSER

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    DIET:
    Meal 1:
    2 eggs, MetRX protein bar, banana, 4 cups milk

6 egg whites, 2 yolks, 1 cup oats, 1 cup OJ, 1 slice whole wheat toast w/ natural peanutbutter

Meal 2:
    2 more eggs, 2 Powerbar "Protein Plus", 4 cups milk

1 can tuna or chickem breast, 3/4 cup rice, 2/3 cup veggie

Meal 3:
    Whey protein shake (34g), 2 slices chicken, 2 slices ham

1 can tuna or chicken breast, 1 apple, 1 cup milk

Meal 4:
    Tuna sandwich, 4 slices turkey, 4 slices chicken, 4 cups milk, 34g protein shake (soy protein)

tuna sandwhich, 1 chicken breast, 3/4 cup rice, 2/3 cup veggie

Meal 5:
    This is dinner so it varies from day to day depending on how much money I have...

Meal 6:
    2 whey protein shakes (34g each), 4 slices ham, 4 slices chicken, 4 slices turkey, MetRX protein bar

Either 2 chicken breast w/small salad or egg white omollete with hot sauce

before bed have the protein shake.

What meals are post workout?

Big T... looks great. I am going to take other suggestions from BG and Finazurp and probably will add 2 more meals. Also gonna add extra bananas and fruits. Hate vegetables but gotta have em so I will add those probably at meal seven. Right now, meals 4-6 are post workout. I'll keep everyone updated and tell yall how I work it out. Thanks for the comments.

I'll keep everyone posted.
    Stay tuned...

BIG PRESSER

Before I continue I would like to comment that yesterday was my last day of dbol . I am getting ready to go to work, so even though I do not have time to critique dbol, I will briefly state that the the drug is an extremely fast acting roid, and, if taken at the correct dosage, I believe it yields greater results in a quicker amount of time then deca or sustanon . I believe that the deca and sus have just started to kick in, however the immediate results (the 5 pound gains in each of my first 2 weeks) were a result of the dbol. It is an excellent and extremely potent drug. I would also like to say that water retention has been very low thus far, and I concur that the 14ish pounds I have gained so far is primarily muscle. The mirror shows a huge size difference in my shoulders, arms, legs and even chest (which was big even before,) which is why I believe the dbol helped me gain more muscle mass then water. Pics will be up soon (hopefully!)

Lift hard and good luck to you all.

BIG PRESSER

Eman570 is offline New Member
    ok now I am just curious because I honestly dont know much about AS. how much would you say you spent on all the gear for your current cycle?.. estimated.. just curious

Well Eman my source is a great guy but not domestic, he is from England. So he is somewhat expensive compared to domestic sources but I'll break it down for you and maybe this will help:
    200 dbols: $90
    20ml of deca : $220
    20ml of sus: $220
    36 amps of winny: $360
    20ml Eq @200mg/ml: $180
    200 clen : $80 (I think that's a good deal personally)
    70 clomids, 60 nolvas: $140

So I guess the whole thing costs $1290... whew that's a lot but I'm ok with it cuz it's all very quality gear and looks great.

NOW I'VE GOT AN ORGANIZED DIET!!! Here it is:
    6:30am protein shake, bagel, 2 bananas, an apple and 6 egg whites
    10am 1 6oz can of tuna, a boal of cereal, 2 bananas
    12:30pm 1 6oz chicken breast, 2 cups veggies, 6oz tuna
    3pm 2 6oz cans of tuna, 6oz of turkey
    6pm protein shake, 1 tbspoon peanut butter, MetRX, 2 egg yolks
    9pm protein shake, MetRX Protein bar
    10pm protein bar... always have one before I go to bed
    I am running my diet very similar to majorpecs, along with some suggestions from Big T and others.

Stay tuned.

I'll keep you all posted.

BIG PRESSER
    Last edited by Big Presser; 06-10-2003 at 10:13 PM.

I like this second version of the diet A LOT more, no question about it. Whether it's the eq or simply the anabolic state, i've found that I just can't get away with cutting out carbs or lowering them later in the day or I feel not only famished in the AM, but by necessity must move my workouts to the afternoon/early evening, or my energy just doesn't feel "up". A suggestion I might make with regards to the final meal is, rather than a protein bar (most of them tend to be made for rapid absorption...the last thing you want for the last meal of the day) consider Glycerlean...it's bar none the best supplement I've ever purchased. If you're not familiar with it, it's a protein specifically designed to break down very slowly, and thus serve as a cheap alternative to those nightime formulas that showed as a fad a year ago or so (somnabol, etc). Whenever I'm on it, I wake up feeling not so hungry, as compared to when I'm not using it, I wake up every morning STARVING!

Also, I think I, as well as other readers, might appreciate a little bit of a discussion on the psychological aspects: how do you feel having "crossed over", was there paranoia and such while ordering, or have you noticed changes simply in the way you "feel"? Also, popping the cherry...easy or no (in terms of that physicalities of that first injection)?

Finally, the surest thing you could do to pull in more readers is get an avatar (seriously). I know it's the source of many of my jokes, but when you have an avatar, you quickly nurture a personality since people can associate your posts to something rapidly.

Originally posted by BigGreen
    I like this second version of the diet A LOT more, no question about it. Whether it's the eq or simply the anabolic state, i've found that I just can't get away with cutting out carbs or lowering them later in the day or I feel not only famished in the AM, but by necessity must move my workouts to the afternoon/early evening, or my energy just doesn't feel "up". A suggestion I might make with regards to the final meal is, rather than a <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> bar (most of them tend to be made for rapid absorption...the last thing you want for the last meal of the day) consider Glycerlean...it's bar none the best supplement I've ever purchased. If you're not familiar with it, it's a <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> specifically designed to break down very slowly, and thus serve as a cheap alternative to those nightime formulas that showed as a fad a year ago or so (somnabol, etc). Whenever I'm on it, I wake up feeling not so hungry, as compared to when I'm not using it, I wake up every morning STARVING!

Also, I think I, as well as other readers, might appreciate a little bit of a discussion on the psychological aspects: how do you feel having "crossed over", was there paranoia and such while ordering, or have you noticed changes simply in the way you "feel"? Also, popping the cherry...easy or no (in terms of that physicalities of that first injection)?

Finally, the surest thing you could do to pull in more readers is get an avatar (seriously). I know it's the source of many of my jokes, but when you have an avatar, you quickly nurture a personality since people can associate your posts to something rapidly.
    Thanks for the compliments Big Green, I think this diet will really help out. The thing is, I started off 4 weeks into the cycle, and sometimes I think a lot of interest comes when leading up to a person's first injection, rather then 4 weeks in. However, I would like to make this a diary, being a 20 week long cycle that I believe will yield very successful results. I want to keep everyone posted.

Another note: my friend has Glycolean. It is a great supplement but tastes like shit. I suppose I may have to just choke it down

I will update tomorrow on physcological effects and such. It has been a long week and I'm gonna go party. I will keep everyone posted. Good luck to you all.

BIG PRESSER

Sorry guys my computer's been down this whole weekend and is still having problems. Updates will come this afternoon. I have some things to discuss that I now believe are rather interesting especially if you relate them to my
    continuance of AS. I'll keep everyone posted.

Peace,
    BIG PRESSER

Originally posted by Big Presser
    Well Eman my source is a great guy but not domestic, he is from England. So he is somewhat expensive compared to domestic sources but I'll break it down for you and maybe this will help:
    200 dbols: $90
    20ml of deca : $220
    20ml of sus: $220
    36 amps of winny: $360
    20ml Eq @200mg/ml: $180
    200 clen : $80 (I think that's a good deal personally)
    70 clomids, 60 nolvas: $140

So I guess the whole thing costs $1290... whew that's a lot but I'm ok with it cuz it's all very quality gear and looks great. What does everybody think about these prices?
    I'll keep you all posted.

BIG PRESSER
    Hey BP hows it going? How is your strength and weight coming on?
    If your source is from England then he should be cheaper than domestic.I payed $150 for 500 dbol , $120 for 40ml of Test Enan and $150 for 250 nolva and 150 clomid.These are not all from the same source.

Red5... I don't know bro... he seems a lot more expensive but it is worth it. The gear he sells is all quality, and it gets to you in less then 7 days usually. He is an awesome guy and sometimes he even hooks me up for free. But those prices you listed are great! Good luck with your cycle, keep us posted.

Alright... Big Green; 3 days ago you asked me about physcological effects, and also suggested I put up an avatar. I am still working on the avatar, but I am now going to discuss how I feel, but first, I must give you guys some backround info:
    As a freshman in high school, I weighed 102 pounds and was 5'3. My brother was a football player and much larger then I, but unfortunately he was (and is) a complete asshole. So I got my ass kicked by all the jrs. and seniors as a freshmen. One time they laid me down in the cafeteria and jumped on my ribs, breaking two of them... many other things happened but I'm gonna try and make this quick. What happened as a result was mostly internal: throughout my freshmen and sophomore years I was diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), anxiety disorder, a serious form of insomnia and finally intermitten anger disorder. Other problems came up, and I was sent to some retarded fucking Outward bound program the summer after my sophomore year. Finally my junior of high school I decided to do something that would make me happy. At only 5'6, 120 lbs I was as scrawny as they come, so I started lifting... seriously lifting. My first competition I weighed in at 123 (3 months after starting) and benched 181. Six months later at 132 I benched 236. Senior year (age 18), I was 135 and benched 242... and my last competition, 6 months ago, I weighed in at 140 and benched 286 with a really good bench shirt. The point of this is that throughout my 2+ years of serious lifting I have always been able to gain strength fairly easily, however I have always been small, and in comparison, weak. I feel that some of the things that happened to me in high school have made me become a person who feels insignificant and pathetic at times... so Big Green, to answer your question; I feel like I should have been on AS my whole life (not literally.) I feel like getting myself bigger and stronger is helping me get out some of the anger that I've had since a freshmen, and I hope when everyone sees me 3 years from now at the 5 yr point of graduation they see a whole different person who's confident. I feel like I am gaining confidence every day. Weight is still fluctuating at around 157-159. Updates on strength and pics are soon to come. Thanks for all the support bros!

Peace out,
    BIG PRESSER
    Last edited by Big Presser; 06-02-2003 at 11:22 AM.

Alright bros... this is my new fucking screen name.
    I hate my god damn computer.
    Updates on weight and strength are coming tomorrow.
    Thursday: 500mg Organon sust/400mg Norma deca into right delt.

Sides, changes, feelings and effects will be posted tomorrow.
    Stay tuned!

HUGE PRESSER

Alright, remember, any responses, questions or comments are appreciated!!!
    So far I've been feeling mild side effects. My gonads have shrunk up a little bit, and my ANGER is very intense. Almost flipped at some guy yesterday for saying I had short arms!...

Also mild acne on back, shoulders, chest, and bigtime on the face. I also am having a lot more sexual urges and I'm really feeling good about it so far.

For all who are questioning the point of the post I made 2 posts ago:
    It was merely to give you all an idea of who I am and where I'm coming from... and what has lead me to make this choice about AS. As BG asked about physcological effects, I felt it was necessary to point out that I've been "mistreated" for the last 4 years. Taking AS is merely just a means of getting some of my internal anger and hatred out, because it has been gathered inside of me for years. Always being smaller and only 5'6, it just feels "right" to be taking these AS... almost like I'm "catching up" to everyone ese

I'd also like to say that my weight has been dropping ever since stopping the dbols... I believe that this is just water so far because I am looking more cut and defined then ever. I am right now holding at around 155-56 and it looks like my bf is lower.

More is to come... stay tuned!

HUGE PRESSER

PS: Big Green... where the f*** are our updates bro!!!
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-03-2003 at 11:50 AM.

My bodyweight dropped after stopping dbol and sex drive took a nose dive as well.Took a couple of weeks for it to get back to normal and the weight is also going back up currently at 212lbs.I have had no sides so far.A couple of zits in the first week and my nips got painful, but took nolva while on dbol.I discontinued the nolva same time as the dbol and so far no sides have showed up.Balls are still the same no anger or aggression or feeling jacked, just slow steady gains.

Originally posted by Red5
    My bodyweight dropped after stopping dbol and sex drive took a nose dive as well.Took a couple of weeks for it to get back to normal and the weight is also going back up currently at 212lbs.I have had no sides so far.A couple of zits in the first week and my nips got painful, but took nolva while on dbol.I discontinued the nolva same time as the dbol and so far no sides have showed up.Balls are still the same no anger or aggression or feeling jacked, just slow steady gains.
    Jese dude, only 5'8 but 212 shit thats awesome. Keep us updated on your diary... u should post pics!!!

Alright bros, just got back from an intense legs/bicep day. Here's how it went:
    Squat:
    warmup
    235*10
    285*10
    325*8
    then I did a liftoff with 435 easy
    Quads/Glute-hamstring machine
    Calf work
    Biceps (EZ Bar curl
    25's, 2.5s each side 10 reps
    25s, 5s each side, 8 reps
    25s, 5s, 2.5s each side, 6 reps
    35s each side, 4 reps
    35s, 2.5s each side 2 reps
    all out set: 35s, 2.5s each side 15 reps!!!
    More biceps, then lats and forearms

After the workout, I couldn't even bend my arm halfway around my body. I tried putting on my workout partners backpack but couldnt even reach around to grap the strap cuz of the pump
    wow wut a good workout. Weight back up again... 159.3...

Stay tuned!

HUGE PRESSER

I hear you on the need to compensate for high school (physical) stature. As many of you know, I was 6'1" in sixth grade, and graduated high school at that height and about 163 pounds. I remember getting my ass beat by guys who had the fortune of "filling" out before I did. To compensate back then, I completely immersed myself in my passion at the time: Tang Soo Do (and a little tae kwon do as well), with the downside to that being by the time I learned to kick ass indiscriminately, I had also been taught why that was such a bad thing to do. So here I was, a virtual weapon (won one U-18 national championship and one over-18...both TSD) but unable to use it on the people that made grades 6-10 such a shithole.

So, after graduation, I realized we'd all be running into one another back in the hometown, or in boston, etc, etc. That got me into the weight room, and, over the last year and a half or so when I managed to get decently sized, the looks i get from people who remember me as the 6'3" 163 pound Green make every missed bar hop for gym time well worth it.

So, to get to the point (finally), i see no reason why most guys on this board would wonder why you felt compelled to include that.

Big Green you have a way of making a bro feel good Thanks dog... your making me feel like I'm not such a pussy... but please remember 163 POUNDS IS BIG TO ME!!!

I hope all of you understand that high school sucks dick for many... thanks bros.

QUICK UPDATE ON ANGER:

I'll make this brief.. today some asshole with a chip on his shoulder walked into my store and came out with a big order. He was waiting in line, but while he was waiting I went up to the clerk who was bagging his groceries. After I talked to her for about 15 seconds, the dude gave me a wierd look... he then tapped me on the shoulder, called me a "fucking dickhead," and asked if I could leave so he could "get on with his day." I was so fucking pissed off and annoyed I got up in this guys face... I yelled "I'm in charge of this store, and you're not gonna tell me what to do! Now you either GET THE FUCK outta here or I'm going to have to think of some other possibilities! Now leave... and being my right as the manager of this store I am also going to ban you from this property for a year!" The dude, and most of my co-workers, were freaked out.. and then the guy, with a stunned look, walked out! I even made him leave his groceries! God I feel like an asshole... this shit is making me more pissed then I've ever been before!

Wow... well bros I'm out. It's been a good day, awesome workout, huge pumps... glad to get 325*8 on squat. Next workout I'm gonna go for 345 hopefully for 6! Stay tuned, updates to come! BTW... lets get some more people involved... ask questions, add comments it doesn't matter, but it seems like BG, Red, eman and Big Tex are the bulk of my responses. Cmon now... with all these views this thread should have 100 responses by now!

Goodbye everyone!

HUGE PRESSER
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-03-2003 at 09:11 PM.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome work bro looks like a killer cycle so far...as for your squat, fuckin rad brah! 8 plates is in the bag bro no problem. first time i tried 405 i could get 315 for about 8. in a few weeks when you rack 435 AFTER SQUATTING IT, you are gonna be on top of the world bro cause its definately happening.
    i cant believe i havent been here in so long...damn i love this forum.
    keep it up man.
    tank
    Last edited by thetank; 06-04-2003 at 02:45 AM.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by Huge Presser
    I yelled "I'm in charge of this store, and you're not gonna tell me what to do! Now you either GET THE FUCK outta here or I'm going to have to think of some other possibilities! Now leave... and being my right as the manager of this store I am also going to ban you from this property for a year!" The dude, and most of my co-workers, were freaked out.. and then the guy, with a stunned look, walked out! I even made him leave his groceries! God I feel like an asshole...
    Yeah, but how long have you WANTED to do that???

--dave

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    Awesome, way to stand up to that guy, BigGreen i know how you feel i had been taking lessons in open hand fighting and boxing since i was 13 but by the time came to destroy someone i pittied them and just held back, and Presser, awesome man great gains, making me more excited for this sunday when i take the plunge. Congrats, post some pictures
    d%mn1t!

Rex

Yeah, pics would be cool...you must be a little tank to be squatting more than twice your bodyweight for reps...i'd like to get there one day but I'm just an awful squatter. I suspect it's a leverage thing at my height, but that's not a good excuse...

REXBOY: You're gonna love the darkside... keep a diary I know you're gonna be a monster. You're a tank yourself at my same height... and weigh 205 lbs??? That's crazy shit.... keep us posted.

TANK: Thanks for the compliments bro... I think I might be hitting around 410 squat now but I'm not maxing out for another 3 weeks. Bench press I might max out 2 weeks from now... I'll be shooting for the big 6 plates!!! Pics will be up soon.

Quick question about Dbol :

The day after stopping dbol, I noticed my biceps were unusually small. After a solid workout (6 days ago) the grew and were back to at least normal, and I had a killer workout with them yesterday. Yesterday, I also noticed my shoulders have shrunk up a bit... I am hoping to get those back after my shoulder workout tomorrow. What I'm wondering is after stopping dbol, is the water retention loss so considerable you lose slight size in individual muscle groups? Has anyone else had this kind of experience? Right now I'm 6 days off dbol, I've gained back all the weight I lost, but still look a little smaller, however a lot more defined and less bloated.
    Updates are to come,
    HUGE PRESSER

Originally posted by BigGreen
    Yeah, pics would be cool...you must be a little tank to be squatting more than twice your bodyweight for reps...i'd like to get there one day but I'm just an awful squatter. I suspect it's a leverage thing at my height, but that's not a good excuse...
    Sorry I missed that... thanks for the compliments bro! Personally I think my bench is the best (305@158, no bench shirt), and my squat in comparison is lagging a little. And BG don't get down on yourself... at the end of your cycle you'll be hitting double bodyweight for reps... especially with the way you've been gaining so far. I'd also like it very much if you went to make a post in your diary showing exactly how your strength has been improving because I've unfortunatly lost track. Thanks bro.

I'VE GOT SOME NEW GOALS!!!!
    Originally, my goals were to be benching 300, squatting 380, and weighing 155 after the completion of the cycle, after losing 5 lbs of bodyfat. I easily surpassed those goals in my first 4 weeks... so herer are my new goals at the end of week 20:
    Bench press: 335
    Squat: 445
    Weight: 165
    BF: From 10% down to 8%
    Decline bench: from 300 to 350

They seem a bit lofty right now... but at the end of 20 weeks who knows what could happen. I'm just looking forward to continuing the cycle, and I'm enjoying the gains thus far.

HUGE PRESSER
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-04-2003 at 11:29 AM.

chinups Guest

PICS

I think pics are a must when doing a cycle like this. Put some up.

Chins

Re: PICS

Originally posted by chinups
    I think pics are a must when doing a cycle like this. Put some up.

Chins
    I will take some new ones this week. They will be up hopefully in a few days.

HUGE PRESSER

FUCK MY_COMPUTER is offline New Member

I hate my fucking computer

Hello everyone, I would just like you all to know I HATE MY FUCKING COMPUTER. IF IT DOES NOT START WORKING AGAIN I'M GOING TO BASH MY FUCKING KEYBOARD THROUGH THIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!
    Hopefully, I will be back on as HUGE PRESSER in a day or so but this is third time this shit has happened. I'm going to go outside and yell or start a fight or something... I CANNOT STAND WORKING WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT ANYMORE!!!
    Fuck.

Peace out,
    Big pumper, Big presser, Huge presser, and now FUCK MY COMPUTER.

I hate having all these fucking screen names as a result of this piece of shit... god fucking damnet.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Breathe man! Breathe!!!!!! Relax a bit, I'm sure your blood pressure is already a bit high from the AS, you don't need to get all worked up and raise it more. Go for a walk or something... I hope your day gets better.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    Presser, you sound like your a freakin hoss. I'm 5'6" too and I weigh 153lbs right now, but my strength is no where near yours!! I can put on weight easy but It's harder for me to gain strength. Any tips you can give me man? Sounds like you were able to really put on the strength when you were in high school. I've been followin your cycle and it sounds like everythings going awesome. I can't wait to start me another one this Fall. What are your demensions? Chest, arms, legs, waist, neck? I really wanna see some pics too man. Show us all how swole your gettin.

To BG I've noticed you post a lot. You seem really educated on what you talk about and I've come to respect your opinion on these threads. Good luck on your cycle as well.

I'll keep posting. Keep lifting

Whats up everyone... I'm back on my other SN!!! Yes I'm fucking glad I figured out this computer... sorry about my last post as "Fuckmycomputer"... I am contemplating deleting that. That was a good example of what happens when my intermitten anger disorder nicely combines with roid rage .

Whats up lilbul? Thanks for the compliments bro. For putting on strength... I've never had a routine, never will. I just go in the gym and do the best I can do and work until I feel like passing out, and then I'm able to put on the strength. Just give it your 100% every time and you'll be strong as fuck in no time. Good luck bro.
    As for dimensions, here you go (before cycle):
    Biceps: 14" cold
    Chest: 44"
    Leg: 21"
    Waist: 28"
    Calf: the fuck if I know

Don't know about legs, but my waist is still 28", chest is around 46", and biceps are up to 15"... stay swole, updates are to come, along with pics. I might drive up to my bro's house today and see if he wants to get some pics of me with his polaroid. We'll have to see.

Peace,

HUGE PRESSER

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information