mindOVAmatter is offline New Member

Beg/Test-E Cycle

Started Test E. only. 12 week cycle on January 15.
    Stats:

Height:5'10
    Current weight:182 lbs.
    BF%: 16%?
    Training Experiance and Beginning Notes: Working out since I was a freshman in Highschool. I got motivated through football and especially wrestling. Brazilian Jui-Jitsu and MMA have been one of my main focuses and is a major factor in why I chose an anabolic route. **I have been doing alot of research and I am aware of most of the dangers associated with using Testosterone Enanthate . Alot of users my age get flamed for using on this forum, I will take criticism as a constructive means only.
    Basic Strength: Examples Performed after full sets. Usual lifting method for me is 1 warmup set. Plus another 3 sets while upping the weight each set.
    Example would be bench, 135x10, 185x8, 225x6 (usually twice), then go for a high weight and low rep count. Let me know what you guys think of that, seems to work for me.

Bench: 275x3
    Squat: 245x10
    Bar Curl: 90x8
    Seated Row: 170x8

Diet: My diet is consistent and trying to get around 3000 upwards a day broken down into 5 meals.I work at a restaurant and its easy to stock up on the cals. I aim to get as much natural protein I can digest along with plenty of carbs and limited fat. I'll get into more detail in later logs.

As for gear...

1-12 Test E 500mgs/week spread 3.5 days apart (monday morning/friday night)

Pct:
    L-dex/Clomid/Nolva
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beg/Test-E Cycle-26f11169d79d__1264634774000.jpg   Beg/Test-E Cycle-72b75e4a2393__1264634937000.jpg   Beg/Test-E Cycle-81fe879fad90__1264634903000.jpg   Beg/Test-E Cycle-b86a6ff10f75__1264634919000.jpg   Beg/Test-E Cycle-d55b5a0118e0__1264634944000.jpg  

Last edited by mindOVAmatter; 01-28-2010 at 01:34 AM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    This is just silly. I'm sorry, man, no offense. But you're only 19. What's the rush?

What's your exact daily diet? If you don't even know the basics of it off the top of your head, something is wrong.

firsttimer555 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    your doing really good natural why mess with aas now check ur diet and you will be surprised

Ricer is offline Associate Member
    Get ready for the your "too young" patrol to come by!

We are not your parents, just make sure you do your studying and please proper PCT!

Also, Ldex should be ran while on cycle, not during your PCT.

Good Luck.

No my diets straight. Although I'm not to the extreme diet of a dedicated body builder as I am not trying to be one. I estimate my meals.
    For example todays diet was: Wake up eat 3 eggs and 3 egg whites with bowl of whole grain cereal and cup of 2% milk complex carb/protein/fat. 2nd meal Fish stew with rice beans protein/simple carb. GYM. 3rd meal protein shake. 4th meal Steak 4oz. steak teriaki and potatoes protein/complex carb. 5th meal same as 4th. Now im headin to bed with a glass of 2% milk and scoop of protein.
    Like I said no where near perfect by anymeans...? Decent though?!? Like I said im open to all the advice and criticism I can obtain!

Gym today was good
    Shoulder and Back...I threw legs in too since I missed them on weds.
    ...mentally I'm pushing myself. (I know at this point - end of week 2 I won't notice a difference but I feel like I am beasting already!)
    Last edited by mindOVAmatter; 01-28-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Here it is bro. there is a chance that you might not cycle for your whole life. And eventually, you will end up right where you started. Therefore, you need to gain more naturally first. Build a better base. Why get to 250lbs, and return to 180 over time?

You have already started, so I will wish you luck. I will also see your progress. It is a joyful sadness. Joyful in watching a potential transormation. Sadness, because you might be causing yourself some damage.

XRockXStarX is offline New Member

Lightbulb Some thoughts. Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by mindOVAmatter View Post
    Started Test E. only. 12 week cycle on January 15.
    Stats:

Height:5'10
    Current weight:182 lbs.
    BF%: 16%?
    Training Experiance and Beginning Notes: Working out since I was a freshman in Highschool. I got motivated through football and especially wrestling. Brazilian Jui-Jitsu and MMA have been one of my main focuses and is a major factor in why I chose an anabolic route. **I have been doing alot of research and I am aware of most of the dangers associated with using Testosterone Enanthate . Alot of users my age get flamed for using on this forum, I will take criticism as a constructive means only.
    Basic Strength: Examples Performed after full sets. Usual lifting method for me is 1 warmup set. Plus another 3 sets while upping the weight each set.
    Example would be bench, 135x10, 185x8, 225x6 (usually twice), then go for a high weight and low rep count. Let me know what you guys think of that, seems to work for me.

Bench: 275x3
    Squat: 245x10
    Bar Curl: 90x8
    Seated Row: 170x8

Diet: My diet is consistent and trying to get around 3000 upwards a day broken down into 5 meals.I work at a restaurant and its easy to stock up on the cals. I aim to get as much natural protein I can digest along with plenty of carbs and limited fat. I'll get into more detail in later logs.

As for gear...

1-12 Test E 500mgs/week spread 3.5 days apart (monday morning/friday night)

Pct:
    L-dex/Clomid/Nolva
    in my opinion you dont need to spread it apart because the half life is 15 days. follow the thread. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199827

you can save some syringes this way.

also for sure make sure your pct is solid. this is such an important key to keeping most the muscle your are putting on.

i agree with "BigKuntry1984" as well but hey finish it through and see how it goes. I just turned twenty and i know its tempting to wanna jump all over steroids cause of its positive effects but you gotta work hard to get to you genetic potential.

If your gonna do steriods make you diet and exercise plan strict and solid. Make that shit worth the while!

Eat more in my opinion. you can eat up to 1000 calories of maintanence when you on gear. lots of protien and good quality carbs. When lifting dig deep and press pass the mental barrier, this is when optimal results are.

Week 6:

had a good workout yesterday and last week...upped my intensity in my workouts...i've been doing alot of complex and circuit workouts. (translates well into bjj and mma) I've noticed some size and awesome strength gains, and I sweat ALOT. my Gi is absolutly drenched after a training session.
    My diets been as clean as possible and i might of dropped a percent or two off my bf?

I sustained a slight injury to my knee training yesterday.
    gyno is starting with tenderness to my right nipple...liquidex is being started
    .25 ed for 5 days then .25 eod

pics attached lmk what you guys think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beg/Test-E Cycle-1aab4104a5c0__1266875609000.jpg   Beg/Test-E Cycle-1eefe7b2226b__1266899659000.jpg   Beg/Test-E Cycle-8ea6f51fa403__1266917588000.jpg   Beg/Test-E Cycle-7026b147590f__1266875749000.jpg  
    Last edited by mindOVAmatter; 02-23-2010 at 12:51 PM.

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    subbed

Post up what a normals day diet looks like for you

Did I miss what your current weight is at?

Ill be following this thread as it seems our goals are the same

Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    subbed

Post up what a normals day diet looks like for you

Did I miss what your current weight is at?

Ill be following this thread as it seems our goals are the same
    early bowl of oats or whole grain cereal with skim + 1 whole egg mixed with 3-4 eggwhites and usually 1/2 cup of rice lots of water...protein shake and/or peanuts...3/4 cup rice w/ 3-4 oz beef/chick...Workout mon/weds/fri. protein shake and usually some sort of FAST/SIMPLE carbs post workout...quick snackbar/protein bar high in carbs before BJJ session mon/weds/fri. (these sessions last 1 hour, I usually double it up and end up training up to 2.5 hours) protein with skim milk, peanut butter on wheat

**not everyday its varies a bit but this is an example of a training day this week

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mindOVAmatter View Post
    No my diets straight. Although I'm not to the extreme diet of a dedicated body builder as I am not trying to be one. I estimate my meals.
    For example todays diet was: Wake up eat 3 eggs and 3 egg whites with bowl of whole grain cereal and cup of 2% milk complex carb/protein/fat. 2nd meal Fish stew with rice beans protein/simple carb. GYM. 3rd meal protein shake. 4th meal Steak 4oz. steak teriaki and potatoes protein/complex carb. 5th meal same as 4th. Now im headin to bed with a glass of 2% milk and scoop of protein.
    Like I said no where near perfect by anymeans...? Decent though?!? Like I said im open to all the advice and criticism I can obtain!

Gym today was good
    Shoulder and Back...I threw legs in too since I missed them on weds.
    ...mentally I'm pushing myself. (I know at this point - end of week 2 I won't notice a difference but I feel like I am beasting already!)
    aint no way thats upwards of 3000 cals---what are ur goals

diet needs work---diet will determine what u get out of ur cycle or training alone with no cycle---u need to beat this into ur head now

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Here it is bro. there is a chance that you might not cycle for your whole life. And eventually, you will end up right where you started. Therefore, you need to gain more naturally first. Build a better base. Why get to 250lbs, and return to 180 over time?

You have already started, so I will wish you luck. I will also see your progress. It is a joyful sadness. Joyful in watching a potential transormation. Sadness, because you might be causing yourself some damage.
    There is no proof or scientific data that suggests AAS lowers your overall natural potential... No one has the right to say this to noobs on the boards.

This is theory, not fact.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    if aas shut down ur natural test production (thats proven) that would most likely hinder future natural gains

scobbs is offline Junior Member
    no more posts?

did you ahve any sides along the way?

cant say im impressed with the results then again test e isnt for bulking did you notice you got more definition though late in the cycle?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Good luck

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibble View Post

Strong broscience lmao. I just read an article recently with scientific backing saying the muscle you gain from aas is as easy to keep as natural muscle, and easier to regain than it would to get there naturally the first time.

In other words, a guy who was on aas got big and shrunk to a small size vs a guy who is starting small. If they both get on a regimen at the same time the guy who was big previously will blow up a lot easier.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricer View Post
    Get ready for the your "too young" patrol to come by!

We are not your parents, just make sure you do your studying and please proper PCT!

Also, Ldex should be ran while on cycle, not during your PCT.

Good Luck.

LOL hilarious and very true...

Old geezers aint got nothing else to do except get all emotional on a web forum.

Watch out, there coming soon!

But for real though 19 is WAY to young, you got all kinds of natural test.

What ever though, have fun..
    Last edited by warren916; 02-21-2011 at 12:52 AM.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Uuummm this is a thread from Feb 2010 guys... just saying.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    What is going on with the flood of young guys again?

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Summer is coming

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    LOL hilarious and very true...

Old geezers aint got nothing else to do except get all emotional on a web forum.

Watch out, there coming soon!

But for real though 19 is WAY to young, you got all kinds of natural test.

What ever though, have fun..
    duh, and some of us have the brains to look at post dates lmfao

NOVA718 is offline New Member
    Bro you are 5'10 182lbs at 19 and you think you need aas? Just be patient, hammer down your diet and focus on a good training regimen do this and you will naturally grow. When I was 19 I could only wish I was 5'10 182lbs..lol You already have a good base build off of that first.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVA718 View Post
    Bro you are 5'10 182lbs at 19 and you think you need aas? Just be patient, hammer down your diet and focus on a good training regimen do this and you will naturally grow. When I was 19 I could only wish I was 5'10 182lbs..lol You already have a good base build off of that first.
    Umm.. He posted this thread 1/2010. Im sure hes already got multiple cycles under his belt by now..

NOVA718 is offline New Member
    lololol man I didnt even see the date!

Thread Information