j.daddy is offline Junior Member

Next cycle log (Contest in June)

Hi everyone.
    Let me start with my stats. I'm 30 years old, 5'11" and weigh 215 lbs. I've been bulking so my body fat is a little high ( about 11% ). I've been training seven years and learned how to eat about 2-3 years ago. I have done 5+ cycles including test e, c, p, and suspension, deca , winny, eq, tren , anadrol and d-bol I'm going to start this cycle as a bulk and finish cutting because of time. I was hoping to do a bulk and then a cut but because of time and money ( doing a show is more expensive than I thought ) I will have to do it this way.

I start this cycle in about 2.5 weeks and will keep you posted weekly or so.

Test e 750mgs/wk weeks 1-14 (changed to prop 700mgs/wk through out cycle)
    Anadrol 100mgs a day weeks 1-4 (probably start with 50mgs a day for week one)
    tren a 450mgs/wk weeks 8-18
    Test prop 700mgs/week weeks 14-18
    Winny 50mgs a day weeks 14-18

I will have letro on hand throughout and my pct will be very agressive with hcg , clomid and nolva. I will be running clen the last four weeks as well.

The diet will change drasticaly when I'm 12 weeks out and so will training. I really have never retained water from longer ester test, but I am going to run prop at the end to ensure that I don't have any water on me as well as running some mild diaretics.
    Last edited by j.daddy; 02-20-2011 at 08:45 PM.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Good luck

I would be intreated in photos

Before and then take pics every two weeks or somthing like that

I will try to get photos started the day I start which should be around the 8th. I will try to keep weight and pics in my posts.

I started today. I will be starting with 50mgs a-drol a day for the first week and then 100mg/day for three weeks after that. I started the prop at 700mg/wk. After 4 weeks I will discontinue a-drol and add tren @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks adding winny tabs 100mgs/day for the last 4 weeks leading up to the show.
    Today I weigh 205.8 lbs @ 5'11".

Just so everone knows I got more tren than I thought I would and I started it already. I'm going to start with a low dose and move up depending on sides. I will start with 100mg every other day. Also I am keeping this log going even if no one replies. I am keeping it to see my own results.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Looking big. Good luck

The week before I started I got the flu and lost about eleven pounds. I'm starting the second week and my strength is starting to increase. I'm getting massive pumps and have gained a few pounds over what I was before the flu. My aggression is starting to increase in the gym. It seems like I am right on track.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Why prop the last 4 weeks? and not the 1st 4?

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    Why prop the last 4 weeks? and not the 1st 4?
    To keep water retension to a minimum, but I have decided to run prop all the way through. I just hope I can handle every other day injections for that long. The longest I have done that is 10 weeks and it was starting to get really anoying. I just like prop more than any other ester of test.

Noticing very little sides from the tren . A little night sweats and increased aggression. I'm upping the dose to 150mg eod. The prop is a homebrew so it is pretty painful, but I've delt with that before. Trying to think of other areas to pin besides quads and glutes so I can pin prop one day and tren the next because I'm upping my prop to 1g a week to prepare for the show due to my trainer's advice. I really don't want to pin delts because I need to be able to move my arms for work. I talked to him about only doing 500-700mg/wk of prop,but I trust him so I'm taking his advice. If the sides from the tren don't elevate to badly I will be upping the dose to 200mg eod about 8 weeks out. I know that that is a long time on tren so I may take a four week break in the middle.
    Last edited by j.daddy; 02-26-2011 at 07:24 PM.

I'm still trying not to pin delts, but I'm pushing a lot of oil into my quads and glutes every other day. I'm up another couple pounds and my aggression is really starting to climb. It's not out of control at all I just seem to have a chip on my shoulder. I'm getting a good amount of compliments in and out of the gym. Another thing I've noticed is a huge increase in strength. I've been hitting personal bests in the gym almost every week. I'm lovingthis tren .

Next week I start the cutting phase of this cycle. I will be eating like a horse for the next week hoping to pack on a couple more pounds before dieting. Next saturday I drop 3/4 of my carbs and add 50g of protien. I also drop the anadrol while upping the tren and prop. I have a smaller contest in may to get my feet wet.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Looking good man, good luck.

Just got off the phone with my trainer/posing coach. I start posing practice tomorrow at noon. I started shooting everyday. I did my first delt pin and I gotta tell you it isn't near as bad as I thought. I'm sitting at a solid 220lbs and will start my diet Saturday morning. Everything is getting closer and I'm starting to get excited about it.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by j.daddy View Post
    Just got off the phone with my trainer/posing coach. I start posing practice tomorrow at noon. I started shooting everyday. I did my first delt pin and I gotta tell you it isn't near as bad as I thought. I'm sitting at a solid 220lbs and will start my diet Saturday morning. Everything is getting closer and I'm starting to get excited about it.
    delts is one of the least painful injects for most ppl

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Glad to hear that.

Thanks Fireguy. I'm 13 weeks out from the contest I was planning. My trainer wants me to do a smaller show to get some experience. I remember you and lbsomeiron saying to find someone you trust and listen to them. I trust my trainer so I'm doing both shows.

Sounds like you have things layed out nicely. First show is an experience you will never forget. You really need to get the posing aspect down, it is by far the most overlooked part of competitive bodybuilding for first time contestants. It is incredibly hard to master and takes hours and hours of practice.

Posing practice went well. I have a lot of work to do. I need work on my quarter turns and transitions. Still it was great.
    As far as the cycle my body has changed drastically.I'm harder, and dryer even though I've gained 14lbs. I sweat like crazy and my libido is out of control. My wife can't even attempt to keep up, but she tries. I sleep pretty well and my appetite is still ok, but we will see what it's like when the food gets bland. Saturday I start dieting and cardio. I'm still not having many sides from the tren except the sweating and aggression.

Started cutting. I'm posting my diet, but I will be sticking to it. I trust my trainer/coach and will follow his advice to a T. He will make changes based on my body, but the first two weeks of my diet are;

Meal 1. 6 eggs (3 yolks), 1 cup of oats, 1 piece of whole wheat toast.

Meal 2. Whey protien (46g) and an apple

Meal 3. Chicken breast, .5 cup of rice, 1 cup of gren beans or broccoli

Meal 4. Whey protien shake (46g)

Meal 5. Chicken breast, 1 cup of grean beans or broccoli

Meal 6. 6-8oz venison, 1 cup of broccoli

I'm also taking an eca stack, cla, glutamine, flax 3x a day, as well as double multi. and vitamin C
    I have posing practice three times a week and we discuss diet daily.
    Last edited by j.daddy; 03-20-2011 at 09:08 PM.

My diet is making a big difference. I have lost quite a bit of bf. My coach changed my workouts as well. Bulking's over I'm definatley cutting now.

Still, I have to say dieting sucks. Posing practice three times a week with the coach and everyday with a mirror. I have 5.5 weeks until my warm-up show and 10.5 weeks until the big one. I'm tired and irritable, but having the time of my life.
    Last edited by j.daddy; 03-28-2011 at 04:32 PM.

You will never ever countdown months, weeks, days, and even hours to any event more than that of your first competition! Any update pics?

I can't seem to get them to shrink down. I have thm on bodybuilding.com under the same user name. They are my progress pics. Bodybuilding.com shrinks the picture down, but on this forum the pictures are giant. The pics I have are from last weekends posing practice. This week I don't get a mirror for posing practice because there is no mirror on stage.

This wek we cut out a few of the carbs and added 5 minutes to the cardio sessions. I'm getting a LOT of comments about how small my waist is getting. I need a new belt (I'm out of holes), but I look bigger in posing practice. I spend the first 45 min. of practice w/out a mirror then finish in front of a mirror for progress pictures. I still don't know how to shrink them down. I will try to gt my wife to do it for me. She is about to go nuts with all this bodybuilding talk and time I spend on it, but she is completely supporting me. She even pins for me if I can't reach.

I'm no longer doing two contests. My wife, trainer and I have decided to just do the first show. So as of right now I'm 18 days out from my first show. My weight is down. My trainer tells me I'm holding the muscle really well. Veins are coming.out in places I never thought that they would. I'm still struggling thinking I'm to fat,but my trainer reassured me that I'm right on track. My wife tells.me everyday that I'm disgusting. I guess I should take that as a compliment. She thinks bodybuilding and bodybuilding is gross. I feel weak all the time. My job is getting harder. It's hard to focus on anything except the show. I don't understand why,but I don't think I have ever enjoyed anything more. This s*** is great. Not very many people would even try to do what I'm doing. I can't wait to be on stage.

Two weeks from tomorrow I will be on stage. My weight is getting close to what I was hoping. I've got veins popping out everywhere. The combo of winnie and tren is really giving me a hard look. My trainer took me to see his first trainer and go through all of the mandatory poses. Afterwards they talked me into entering the open as well as the novice. That was pretty cool. I trust my trainer, but its good getting complemented by a guy who has won a few national qualifies. I will try to get some progress pics tonight if I can figure out this phone. During the day I gain quite a bit of water, so I may be a little puffy.

Six days left. I'm getting closer. I start water cycling tomorrow. I got all the food I need to finish the show out. I just can't wait to step on stage. I'm having the time of my life.

I weigh in tomorrow. I still have a pound to loose to make middle weight in the novice. I'm driving up in the afternoon. If push comes to shove I will be wraped in plastic with the heat on in the car. Everyone will hate it, but I will make weight. I dropped the tren and prop out monday. I'm still running nolva and winny until Sunday then I start pct. nolva and clomid. I'm entering the open as well. For the novice class middleweight is 187.25lbs, the open middleweight is 176.25lbs. I guess I will be a light-heavy in the open. I'm going to have a ton of fun, I just need to keep my future ex-wife away from my current girlfriend. They hate each other. My soon-to-be ex-wife has been against me from the beggining, while my girlfriend thinks this is the coolest sport that she's been exposed to. I have gotten a ton of support from the girlfriend even when the diet starts getting to me and I get irritable. My ex-wife decided to take up baking the day I started to diet. Anyway, I'm going to have fun even if the two of them kill each other.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Pics?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sucks to have the stress during the contest prep. hope the show went well

Gucks is offline Member
    I weigh in tomorrow. I still have a pound to loose to make middle weight in the novice. I'm driving up in the afternoon. If push comes to shove I will be wraped in plastic with the heat on in the car. Everyone will hate it, but I will make weight. I dropped the tren and prop out monday. I'm still running nolva and winny until Sunday then I start pct. nolva and clomid. I'm entering the open as well. For the novice class middleweight is 187.25lbs, the open middleweight is 176.25lbs. I guess I will be a light-heavy in the open. I'm going to have a ton of fun, I just need to keep my future ex-wife away from my current girlfriend. They hate each other. My soon-to-be ex-wife has been against me from the beggining, while my girlfriend thinks this is the coolest sport that she's been exposed to. I have gotten a ton of support from the girlfriend even when the diet starts getting to me and I get irritable. My ex-wife decided to take up baking the day I started to diet. Anyway, I'm going to have fun even if the two of them kill each other.
    is this the same wife u were talking about during this thread? seriously gonna divorce ur wife over a BB show man..? let us know how u did in the show! and u gotta get some pics up!

No I'm not divorcing her over a bb show, I'm divorcing her because she tries at every oppurtunity to make me feel like I'm a piece of S***. Still I got 4th by 2 points in the novice middleweight catergory. I had a great time and learned a lot about my body. I tried to carb up with sweat potatoes even though I had never eaten them before in my life. I spilled over and looked smooth. I'm working for another contest at the end of october. It's gonna be a minute before I get pictures, I'm ordering them from the photographer. Right now money is tight so it may take me a while to get them.

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    Good for you brother and congratulations. Great log, its a shame when life shows up. I'm a competitive bencher and there is nothing like the buzz you get at a meet or a show. Each time I learn more and it can only help my standings. That tren scares the shit out of me. I'm glad it treated you well. Peace

Gucks is offline Member
    fair enough :P and congratz on 4th place! pretty good for your first show. you caught the BB bug now? :P

Gucks is offline Member
    double post

Thread Information