Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My 1st cycle - Test E log. Goin HARD!!

progressive1 is offline Junior Member

My 1st cycle - Test E log. Goin HARD!!

So i started this cycle last week and I'll will fill you in on how it's been going. But first, as the vets would say....STATS: 37 y/o, 5'8", 161lbs, 13-14% BF, 20 years training naturally. Goals are to lean bulk and cut some BF.
    Cycle:
    Weeks 1-10 500mg Test E/week
    Weeks 4-12 500iu HCG /week
    Weeks 1-15 .5 A-dex EOD (Should I go this long and is the dosing schedule ok?)

PCT starting week 12 (two weeks after last Test E inj): Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Training 3x/week MWF as full body, lower body/abs, upper body. So essentially each body part twice/week. I train lighter on full body days so overtraining shouldn't be an issue. Doing cardio at 65-70% of max HR three times a week for 30 min on non-training days. Diet is clean with about 270g protein/day, 190g carbs, 65g fat broke down as 6 meals/day. Not sure this is enough as far as calories for what i'm trying to accomplish but I'll post my diet in the diet section to get some critique.
    As far as week 1:
    I pinned twice, both in the quads. My test is dosed 250mg/cc so only 1cc at a time. First pin went well overall though with one glitch. I didn't make sure the needle was tightly screwed on the syringe and it detached as i pushed the test and it splattered ON my thigh . My 2nd attempt went excellent, hardly any pain and NO soreness afterwards or the next day. I think this is largely because i put the ampule in hot water for a minute or so and it thins out the oil.
    I haven't felt any different yet though I did have sensitive nipples 2 days after my first shot and I immediately started the A-dex .5 EOD. No problems since then. My libido is the same, sleeping the same, training the same. I feel that I have more energy and sense of well being but this might just be placebo effect. I'm really excited for what's to come!! It's hard to be patient....

Anyway bros, I think I've rambled long enough. I'll update as often as I can and def if I notice any changes, good or bad. I hope this log is informative for other newbies like myself and if the vets have any suggestions or advice, I'm more than open to hearing them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 1st cycle - Test E log. Goin HARD!!-sam_0284-2-.jpg  
    Last edited by progressive1; 04-22-2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Added 'starting' pic

FlyingNun is offline New Member
    Sounds good to me. This is almost exactly how I have my first cycle planned out for later on this year. Just wondering how come you are starting HCG at week 4 instead of beginning or end of cycle?

Well I've seen some experienced users start it later in the cycle b/c it takes some time for the testosterone to suppress the testicles and make them shrink. Not an exact science but I figure about week 3 or 4 I'll start depending on how my balls do. And as far as starting it at the end of cycle, I think that's a little too long to have the balls out of commission. It's probably easier to recover if they've been stimulated along the course of the cycle.

Started week 2. Pinned yesterday with no probs at all! I'm surprised it's so painless and easy. Eating about 2500 cals/day. Bustin my ass at the gym. So far so good. I'll keep you posted mates.

Having sweats from time to time now but they feel good, like my body's cranking in overdrive. Anyone experience this?

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    Xxxx
    Last edited by Cracovia82; 06-08-2011 at 10:47 PM.

UPDATE: Did my 4th injection last night. Left quad. Went smooth with no pain. I've been getting intense workouts in. Taking in about 2500 cals/day, 220-250g protein a day, and I weighed myself yesterday after 10days of this cycle and not one pound heavier! I look more defined, abs and waist are looking more cut, and I've gotten a bit stronger but nothing that doesn't come naturally. Now i know test-E takes about 4-5 wks to start giving you noticeable gains but aren't you supposed to notice something gradual...anything?? The nipple sensitivity I felt 2 days after may have been in my head. Can anyone let me know if they felt ANYTHING different at all 10days into their test-E cycle?

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    10 days in I was getting some pretty good pumps and some nipple sensitivity. Strength didn't start going up too much yet. You should be eating more if you're bulking.

edit: nm, you're only 161lbs so your calories are ok.

Thanks blasted. I've def noticed painful pumps and nipple sensitivity. I'm gonna up my cals, maybe more carbs and pray to the greek gods, haha.

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep up the good work.......post some pics if you can.......good luck

Thx buddha...just added a starting pic to the original post. I'm staying focused. Tryin to get it. Let's see what happens.

SHADO is offline Junior Member
    Im doing a first run of only 250mg/week, yep i know i probly should of done 500 and kinda wishin i did now cos not seeing huge differences in the mirror that i thought i would when using gear, i have put on about 8 pounds now, was kinda disappointed when i jumped on the scale this week and was still at the same bodyweight as the week before. About 4 weeks into it i thought i had sensitive/sore nipples, but wasnt sure and it paranoid the hell outta me all day at work, but then got home put a singlet under my shirt (i usually wear singlets under my shirt that day i didnt), and yeh havnt felt anything since.

I think if u start feeling anything there give it a day to assess what it really is, instead of just jumping straight onto an AI or the like.

UPDATE: Started 3rd week yesterday and pinned in quad with no problem. I had stopped a-dex last week to see if I would notice anything different and after 4days being off of it, i started noticing some water retention and definite R nipple tenderness, so I restarted a-dex yesterday and will continue .5mg EOD unless I feel it's hindering my gains. It's funny but I didn't feel as "flat" when I was off of it for a few days. Not sure if it's going to hinder my gains but it's too early to tell about gains just yet I guess. Otherwise, I've gained 3lbs since last week and I've bumped my calories to about 3k. My strength is improving but nothing exciting to report yet.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    usually have nothing exciting to report on test e at three weeks for me 4-5 you will be working out and all of a sudden the weight just feels lighter hahaha. Its the best feeling its like i am cuming...ha

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    usually have nothing exciting to report on test e at three weeks for me 4-5 you will be working out and all of a sudden the weight just feels lighter hahaha. Its the best feeling its like i am cuming...ha
    Thanks for input, bj. I've read a lot of your posts and learned quite a bit from you. I've had a little angst during this cycle (my first time, is it fake or legit gear, etc), but I realize I have to be patient. Do you have any thoughts on using an AI throughout the test-e cycle? Even though it's the start of my 3rd week, I'm worried that it will suppress my E levels and reduce my gains. I'm using .5mg EOD of a-dex.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    For me I prefer to be on the safe side of things and run an ai regardless. I would rather sacrifice a little bit of gains then get all bloated to hell or develop some gyno. For your first cycle you are going to grow like a weed if your diet and training is in check. I would run the cycle at least two weeks longer if you can. Everything else looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    For me I prefer to be on the safe side of things and run an ai regardless. I would rather sacrifice a little bit of gains then get all bloated to hell or develop some gyno. For your first cycle you are going to grow like a weed if your diet and training is in check. I would run the cycle at least two weeks longer if you can. Everything else looks good.
    Thanks bro. I'll play with the AI dosage a bit and see what happens.

Got a comment from my girl that I look bigger last night. Clothes are noticeably tighter. Things are looking on the up, BUT.....I'm having some trouble with a-dex. It does a great job keeping bloat and gyno away. Actually makes me look nice and dry. The problem is it does a number on my libido! The .5mg dose is too high for me I think. Gonna cut it to .25mg at a time and probably on days that I do my test shots.....so every 3.5days. I'll let you know what happens. I'm learning that it's all a balancing game and that everyone's responses to these substances are different.

Libido creeping back up! Did heavy legs yesterday. Getting stronger slowly. Still too early for huge results but I'm patient. Gonna pin tonight and take the .25mg dose of a-dex and pray it's on the money. Still eating 6x/day at about 3000cals/day, overall very clean diet. Cardio still at 3x/week. Hope somebody's following this log and i'm not performing solo. HELLO?....ELLO?...LLO?...LO?...O?

BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Hey bud we are on practically the same cycle.

I am a TRT patient normally 100mg of test-c per week. Upped my dosage to 200mg test-c and supplementing with another 250 mg test-e per week. In the middle of week four right now. Never noticed an ounce of additional strength until last night when I started do back and biceps like a beast!!! I added about 20lbs to rows and pulldowns and 15 lbs to my ez-bar curls!!! That was an increase from the week before. Felt as strong as a bull!!! Very pumped! Cant wait to do legs tonight!!! I am taking .25 a-dex eod and .25 HCG e3d. No sides what so ever. no bloat, no nipple sensitivity. Gunna keep the same until week 12...Good luck!!!!

sanman is offline Associate Member
    I been following.Keep updating ,great job.I am on test cyp in my 6th wk & this is the wk I noticed increase in weights in the gym on every excerise & also great pumps!.Didnt mean to hijack ur thread. But I will be following.

That's awesome! I'm glad you chimed in about what to expect b/c it's encouraging to hear! One question...u getting any libido issues with the adex at .25mg eod? Have u been on higher doses of a-dex before?

Quote Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    I been following.Keep updating ,great job.I am on test cyp in my 6th wk & this is the wk I noticed increase in weights in the gym on every excerise & also great pumps!.Didnt mean to hijack ur thread. But I will be following.
    Thanks sanman! No hijack at all. I need the feedback and input. Much appreciated.

BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Man this week I am a walking hard on. Feel 18again but actually 44. Been punishing the ole lady in the bedroom...lol!!!
    No I have been only on.25 adex eod since I started trt months ago.

UPDATE: Ending my 4th week (that's 8 shots so far). Weighed in a whopping 4lbs heavier. Currently on test 500 pw and settled on a-dex 0.25 e3.5d. Strength is increasing gradually. I look leaner and slightly bigger. I'm still waiting for the proverbial "switch" to flick and i'm trying trying trying to be patient. I think next time I'll use prop b/c i wanna enjoy the whole cycle instead of the last few weeks as with enanthate . If anyone's having or had different experiences, please let me know. Thanks fellas.

matt091 is offline New Member
    gonna start a testanate 300mg/ml cycle and dbol 10mg/ml cycle?will i have good results for my first cycle or would i have to add something? any advice

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with your cycle, ill be reading your log. I just started my first cycle today 400mgs test e 10wks, kickstarted with 20mgs of dbol (not wise but whatever) just keep eating heavy but keep it pretty clean and lift big!

why isnt it wise to do 20mgs of dbol ?

When you start your first cycle you should only run one compound(test e or c) that way if you get side effects you will know what is causing them. I figured 20mgs of dbol (which isn't much) would give me steady gains until my long ester(test e) kicks in.

just one more thing cause im new too this what do you mean eat heavy,do you have to drink a lot of water if you take dbols?nice 1 thanks for the advice

Start your own thread bro, your hijacking OP's.

LOL. Thanks bigd. Didn't have a chance to log in yesterday. Good luck on ur cycle. I'm still waiting for huge results on mine..........

UPDATE: Alright, what do you guys think about this? Since I've barely gained weight (5lbs) and seem to be making steady but slow gains, I'm gonna switch from a clean bulk to a dirty bulk. I've been eating a clean 2500 cals/day, been getting stronger, more defined, but nothing to write home about. It's now 31 days into my cycle and i haven't had bloat, acne, ball shrinkage, crazy libido, or anything else you normally associate with test. I've tried to be patient and be happy with the slow gains and lack of sides but I'm growing frustrated just waiting for it to "kick in". I honestly think I could have achieved much of this naturally and I actually have in the past. Should I give it more time or is my gear probably severely underdosed or bunk? *sigh

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by progressive1 View Post
    Hope somebody's following this log and i'm not performing solo. HELLO?....ELLO?...LLO?...LO?...O?
    Keep it up the good work, and keep updating us. I follow, but don't comment unless I have something of value to say.

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    UPDATE: Alright, what do you guys think about this? Since I've barely gained weight (5lbs) and seem to be making steady but slow gains, I'm gonna switch from a clean bulk to a dirty bulk. I've been eating a clean 2500 cals/day, been getting stronger, more defined, but nothing to write home about. It's now 31 days into my cycle and i haven't had bloat, acne, ball shrinkage, crazy libido, or anything else you normally associate with test. I've tried to be patient and be happy with the slow gains and lack of sides but I'm growing frustrated just waiting for it to "kick in". I honestly think I could have achieved much of this naturally and I actually have in the past. Should I give it more time or is my gear probably severely underdosed or bunk? *sigh
    maybe you are taking too much adex, or you need more cals, or the gear is bunk

Quote Originally Posted by AbusedYam View Post
    maybe you are taking too much adex, or you need more cals, or the gear is bunk
    Haha. Thanks, bud....those are all possibilities I'm considering. I did reduce a-dex to .25mg every 3.5days which is pretty minimal if you ask me. As far as cals, I'm changing my diet to a dirty bulk b/c I feel the amount of carbs and/or them being too "clean" is affecting my anabolic state. From my years of training naturally, I've always noticed that for me, I would gain the most muscle (w/o any fat gain) by eating more carbs. I was avoiding it here b/c I thought the juice with high protein would be sufficient to spur the growth I was expecting but I'm guessing it hasn't been. IF this last ditch effort fails, I'm blaming it on bunk gear.....which will suck ballzzzzzz.

UPDATE: So I weighed another 2lbs heavier today than last week. That makes 7lbs since the start of the cycle (32 days in). Not bad but nothin to squeeze one out to either. What's crazy is I checked out this link http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm and found that my total daily energy expenditure is about 3800 cals??!! I was in shock b/c when I had calculated it before with other formulas, it was significantly underestimated. The formula used in that link was much more detailed so I'm thinking it's more correct. If so, I've been "starving" myself with the meager 3000 cals I've been taking in! WTF?! I'm kinda discouraged that I've been f'in up so bad but optimistic that since I'm upping my cals, I'll finally feel the difference and not keep wondering whether the gear is bunk. Sorry for having such a f'd up and boring cycle, fellas.....i'm learning from my mistakes. I'll update again soon. peace.

Abull78 is offline New Member
    UPDATE: So I weighed another 2lbs heavier today than last week. That makes 7lbs since the start of the cycle (32 days in). Not bad but nothin to squeeze one out to either. What's crazy is I checked out this link http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm and found that my total daily energy expenditure is about 3800 cals??!! I was in shock b/c when I had calculated it before with other formulas, it was significantly underestimated. The formula used in that link was much more detailed so I'm thinking it's more correct. If so, I've been "starving" myself with the meager 3000 cals I've been taking in! WTF?! I'm kinda discouraged that I've been f'in up so bad but optimistic that since I'm upping my cals, I'll finally feel the difference and not keep wondering whether the gear is bunk. Sorry for having such a f'd up and boring cycle, fellas.....i'm learning from my mistakes. I'll update again soon. peace.
    Dont eat dirty cals man. For me the reason I went with test/tren this cycle was to gain as lean as possible. Even at your weight I think you should get some more calories in you. Just like you stated in you last if you are burning 3800 in a day you arent leaving much for building while you sleep. You can kill yourself in the gym and be on the best gear but, if you arent giving your body what it needs to build you bigger and stronger your gains will be minimal.

Again, say no to dirty cals. Diet is the hardest mundane part of trying to pack on meat, and if you go dirty then you just have a bunch of cutting to do in the end and you dont get the psycological benifit of seeing things come together the right way when you are looking in the mirror.

I think that most will agree that one of the biggest identifiers of bunk gear is libido, at 37 y/o, if you are a walking hardon and plowing the old lady on a daily basis cuz you just cant get satisfied, the gear is probably good.

See if you can get 5000 cals in you daily for a week and see what how your body reacts. Does you bf% rise? Did you see good gains? With your experiens you know that everyone is different so see what works best for you.

Keep up the good work!

Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member
    I did test e october through the beginning of december and I had no weight gain to speak of until the last few weeks of my ten week cycle. Then it was like a pound or two a day. It was awesome. Strenght started improving around week 3. Hang in there op.

Gucks is offline Member
    that link told me my TDEE was 4500 cals. that is rediculous. not a chance i burn that many calories in a day, considering im making good gains on 3500 i would say ignore that link.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information