DemonInside is offline Associate Member

finished my first cycle Test E @500mgs

im into my 4th week of pct and still feeling good,just trying to push threw and keep eating.

all i gotta say to anyone reading this, F pro hormone crap get the real $hit and never look back

5'9
    i started at 215 roughly 10-12%bf ive kept my weight around this heavy for 4 years. recently ditch my gf and said its time to get BIG!

ive been training a solid 10 years as i started with arnolds bodybuilding encylopedia and a few other oldschool books lol

previous history

ive done a m1t cycle when it was available i was a little young and stupid but learned my lesson

2nd ph cycle was pheraplex and superdrol results where kinda blah

those 2 were done about 4 years ago.

results from my test e cycle?
    nothing but awsomeness,finshed at 238lbs i did get some bloat and slight gyno which some letro took care of it right away. it appears im prone which sucks. i shot tues/thur it actually wasnt anything to get worked up over pinning yourself is easy! i always looked forward to my next pin lol

currently sitting at around 225-228ish and no bloat so most of the weight appears to be water that has been lost

but strength went up like crazy i could do 5-6 reps with 265 for seated militarys i think that was prolly my biggest jump which was epic, and doing 130lb db's for reps on the incline.

conclusion
    i am prolly a lifer now lol im planning my next cycle just reading more and more everyday. prolly going to run hgh down the road who knows.

alot of people are so negative when it comes to juice, i just tell them ive done my time and taken it to the next level doesnt deserve negativity

next cycle will be deca ,test and dbol .

im hopen to be a solid 250 next summer so i hope my goals are not too far fetched

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Good results! Any before and after pics?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    pics brahhhhhhhh

i gotta get some pics off of my phone but heres me around week 8-9 around 235lbs

Gucks is offline Member
    bf in that pic is looking a bit high man, u could definately do with a cut. i would call those man boobs man, pretty impressive arms and delts though. would look 10x better with a serious cutting diet and training!

thanks for the honest feedback i know its true too lol

but i have made big changes to where my diet and training are my main focus, and not a stupid gf. i was thinking of trying to compete next year. i was gonna do another bulk cycle this year and then a cut in the winter but maybe i should just try and cut next this year.

im going for massive but i dont wanna be a fatty lol

LightBearer631 is offline New Member
    nice gain bro, did you have gyno before you messed with PH;s? if not what brought it on initially ?

It was that SD/ph cycle it was prolly a month after my pct I got it. I noticed I'm prone to it because it flared up pretty quick just a few weeks after starting my test so I'm always having plenty letro on hand and running arimidex anytime I do anything next. The letro shrank the preexisting gyno some which was nice. Just gonna opt for the surgery in the fall. I may have had a small case in my teens naturally not sure it anti depressants play any role. as I've been on them for about 10 yrs.

tntauto1127 is offline New Member
    Good results. I was wondering how just test would work. Glad to find your thread.

789789 is offline New Member
    Do you have a before pic?

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you put on some descent size...but def need to incorporate more cardio/diet.

Thread Information