Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Prop/Masteron/ECA Log

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 225lbs
    Bf%: 10%
    Waist: 32"
    Years Training: 4
    Current Cycle: Weeks 1-8: 75mg of Prop/Masteron ED. ECA stack (2 weeks on/2 weeks off).

I just came off of a 17 week cut and went from 255+lbs at 20%+ bf to a current 225lbs at 10% bf naturally. I'm going to be doing a recomp/super lean bulk on this cycle. My goal is to stay the same bf% and put on some LBM (If I happen to lose some fat on this cycle at the same time--I'll be doing fvcking back flips.) However, I am content with my current bf%. Carido will be 5x a week on an empty stomach (4MPH, 10% Incline for 40 minutes).

Current Diet:
    1.) 8 Egg Whites, 4 Yolks, 1.5 Cup of Oates
    2.) 3 Tilapia Filet, 8oz Asparagus, 3 Fish Oil, 3 Pieces of Ezequiel Bread
    3.) 8oz Certified Angus Beef Top London Broil, 8oz Sweet Potato
    4.) 2 Scoops Whey Powder, 2 Scoops of Waxy Maze (or 1.5 cup of oates on Non- workout days, in places of the Waxy)
    5.) 8oz Chicken breast, 2 Broccoli Crowns, 3 Fish Oil, 8oz Sweet Potato
    6.) 3 Tilapia Filet, 1 Tbsp All natty Peanut Butter
    7.) 1 Cup of Cottage Cheese, 1 Scoop of Casein Powder, 17 Almonds

Protein= 400g
    Carbs= 375g
    Fat= 85g

Routine:
    M: Chest/Abs (Cardio)
    T: Back/Biceps (Cardio)
    W: OFF
    Th: Legs/Abs (Cardio)
    F: Shoulders/Traps/Triceps (Cardio)
    Sat: (Cardio)
    Sun: OFF

First two pictures iare me at 255lbs about 6 months ago ( I miss my freakin bulky shoulders). The last two were taken a couple weeks ago. I need to get better pictures up. I should be loading progress pics every two weeks.

*I'm going to try and update this as much as possible. I am a full time student with finals coming up very quickly, and a part time bouncer. Time is limited for me, but I will do my best. Wish me luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prop/Masteron/ECA-em4.jpg  
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 10-20-2012 at 03:14 PM.

May 2nd (Monday):
    I woke up at about 730 am and took my first shot starting off my cycle. 75mg of Prop and 75mg of Masteron in the same syringe into my left quad with a 25g x 1" pin. I swallowed one capsule from my ECA stack (20mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 50mg White Willow bark, 10mg Yerba Mate, 100mg L-Carnitine, 100mg Forkskohli) and went straight to the treadmill to bang out a 40 minute session (10% Incline, 4MPH, 40 minutes)

9am meal: 8 Egg Whites, 4 Yolks, 1.5 Cup of Oates
    11am meal: 3 Tilapia Filet, 8oz Asparagus, 3 Fish Oil, 3 Pieces of Ezequiel Bread
    130pm meal: 8oz Certified Angus Beef Top London Broil, 8oz Sweet Potato (Pre work out)
    4pm meal: 2 Scoops Whey Powder, 2 Scoops of Waxy Maze (PWO)
    630pm meal: 8oz Chicken breast, 2 Broccoli Crowns, 3 Fish Oil, 8oz Sweet Potato
    9pm meal: 3 Tilapia Filet, 1 Tbsp All natty Peanut Butter
    12am meal: 1 Cup of Cottage Cheese, 1 Scoop of Casein Powder, 17 Almonds

Daily macros:
    Protein= 400g
    Carbs= 375g
    Fat= 85g

Training Session: I felt like a fvcking animal in there for the first time in a while. It was my first day training on a non-cutting diet within the past 4 months or so.

Chest/Abs

Flat DB:
    100x10
    120x10
    130x6
    80x18

Incline Smith (30 degree):
    185x12
    225x7
    245x6

Pec Dec Machine:
    140x12
    160x10
    160x9

Lying down on flat bench and raising legs in the air (Help me out with the name of this ab exersize)
    25lb DB x 12
    30lb DB x 8
    15lb DB x 15

Cable Crunches:
    160x12
    180x10
    200x6

*It feels great to have a decent amount of food in me again and I'm really excited to see how this cycle treats me.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pics suck lol u forgot to mention ur age

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    pics suck lol u forgot to mention ur age
    Yeah I need to get better pictures all around. It's just what was sitting on my camera phone. I tried to leave age out because I simply did not want this log to turn into a bickering, arguing, and chastising session for my decisions. But for what it's worth, I am 22 years old.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Yeah I need to get better pictures all around. It's just what was sitting on my camera phone. I tried to leave age out because I simply did not want this log to turn into a bickering, arguing, and chastising session for my decisions. But for what it's worth, I am 22 years old.
    bro i totally agree with you, just wondering so ur dosages are in line n u wont use anything to crazy lol
    ive have my share of flak on here too being 21 lol good luck with the cycle, looking forward to seeing the results

May 3nd (Tuesday): I woke up at around 8am, took 75mg of Prop and Masteron injection in my left delt, swallowed my ECA stack (same dose) and hit the treadmill. I weighed in at 224lbs totally naked in the am. The caffeine must be kicking in quickly because I had so much energy to nail the cardio (10% Incline, 4MPH, 40 minutes).

Diet was the same:
    11am meal: 3 Tilapia Filet, 8oz Asparagus, 3 Fish Oil, 3 Pieces of Ezequiel Bread
    130pm meal: 8oz Certified Angus Beef Top London Broil, 8oz Sweet Potato (Pre work out)

Training: Back and Biceps

Deads
    225x12
    315x8
    375x6

Two Arm DB Rows
    100x10
    105x7
    80x12

Lat Pull Down
    165x10
    180x7
    120x8 (Drop Set)

Cable Row
    180x10
    205x6
    160x10 (Drop Set)

BB Curls
    90x10
    100x8
    110x7

Hammer Curls
    45x6
    45x6
    50x5

Preacher Machine
    45x20
    45x20
    45x18
    * I have been in a really good mood becuase I am eating enough to where I am comfortably full. I have been having a little bit of headache issues through-out the day, may be from the ECA stack. So far happy with everything. Today (May 4th) is my OFF day completely, so I am sticking to the same exact diet (on and off days have same macros--sort of an experiment for me). I have been really content and in such a good mood now, I think its the combination of higher calories, the fact that im ON, and the caffeine. But I like it... I was such a miserable fvck when I was doing a full out cut...Good to be optimistic again
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 05-04-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Deathb4weakness is offline New Member
    Good luck brotha! I wish you all the best results on your cycle! BTW, nice progress on your cut! Lost some serious bodyfat! Tear it up!!!! Have a good night

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    better pics would be nice. but congrats on the natural cut and the cycle should pack on some more lean. good luck bro

May 5th (Thursday):

Weight: 226lbs
    Waist: 32"

I woke up at about 730 am completely tired and shot. I got off my bouncing shift 4 hours before that, so the energy level was low, but still got my ass on that treadmill and bang out a 40 minute session (10% Incline, 4MPH, 40 minutes). I took the ECA stack right before my cardio and the caffeine had me feeling pretty good again. I took 75mg of Prop and Masteron (each) shot in my left quad with a 25g x1". No injection Pain. I'm actually up 1lb as of right now, gear obivously has not kicked in, but I think it was just a quick lb from the transition of a strict cutting diet to a recomp diet. Either way, I am happy with it.

*Mood:Through out the day, I have been getting some killer headaches. They started on Monday. I don't know if it was a combination of the shitty sleep pattern or the ECA, or just the ECA but it sucks. Despite being a little tired all day, I still feel really confident and have a good sense of well-being in and out of the gym. It's amazing how much a few extra macros can turn a miserable fvck into a happy young man.

Diet:

Daily macros:
    Protein= 400g
    Carbs= 375g
    Fat= 85g

Training Session:
    Lagging energy, but that was expected, still hit it hard though:

Legs/Ab's

Hack Squat:
    550x10
    640x6
    690x3
    315x13 (drop set)

Leg Press:
    600x6
    800x6
    890x5

Leg Exstensions:
    130x12
    1330x12
    130x10
    *Real short rest time, and long squeeze at the top- Not looking for ego numbers here

Ham Curl:
    130x12
    130x12
    70x8 (Drop set)
    *Short rest time, long squeeze, all about form and controlled movement

Leg Raises:
    Body weight x 20
    Body weight x 20
    Body weight x 20

Reverse Crunches (Lay upside down, feet rested in slanted bench)
    Body weight x 15
    Body weight x 15
    Body weight x 15

*My lifts were not all that great, but thats expected from getting 4 hours of sleep. I'll be back on track tomorrow though. No big deal

Thread Information