mastablasta7 is offline Associate Member

Test prop/Tren Ace Third cycle

Alright so i havent cycled for about 8 months and am ready for another one. Been cutting these last couple months and have lost some weight. This cycle is going to be a lean bulker and maybe drop a few more lbs.

Stats:

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 200
    Bf: About 10%

Cycle:

Week 1-10 Test p 100mgs EoD
    Week 1-8 Tren A 100mgs EoD

Week 1-10 HCG 500 IUs 2x/w
    Week 1-10 Arimidex 1mg 2x/w
    Week 1-10 B-6 and Ldopa

PCT:
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

I also have bromo on hand but im hoping the b-6 and l-dopa will control any prolactin that may occur from the tren.

Questions: Is my hcg dose at 1000 IUs a week too high?? Also is the Arimidex dose ok?

Any advice or input is welcome. I'm not starting this cycle for another 2 weeks because i want to see what your guys' opinions are. Also ill post up pictures/diet/lifting when i start.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    I think that the HCG dose might be too high, I know that the danger with increased doses is that you may become desensitized to it and thus lose it's effect. I am not 100% sure on how high a dose needs to be to cause desensitization though, so you might want to wait for someone more experienced to confirm this. I like the look of this cycle, considering a prop/tren cycle next, should hopefully see some nice lean gains and maybe drop some bf% as well.

mastablasta7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smashingbox View Post
    I think that the HCG dose might be too high, I know that the danger with increased doses is that you may become desensitized to it and thus lose it's effect. I am not 100% sure on how high a dose needs to be to cause desensitization though, so you might want to wait for someone more experienced to confirm this. I like the look of this cycle, considering a prop/tren cycle next, should hopefully see some nice lean gains and maybe drop some bf% as well.
    Thanks for the reply man and yea i think ill just start at 500ius a week and see if that keeps my boys big.

Thread Information