sc898 is offline New Member

Winstrol question

I was talking to a guy who I think after talking to him was a idiot. He was telling me that with winstrol injectable you can also drink it because of the 17 ac in it??? I was like I don't think so dude. Has anyone else heard this? Am I wrong? Is he write? Everything I read so far never ever said u can drink the stuff. Please respond .

Also my next cycle looks like this

600mg decca 1-10
    40mg dbol 1-6
    winstrol 50mg EOD 7-11

Question I was thinking of doing equpoise weeks 1-10 at 400mg a week. Should I add this or leave it out? Will this be to much for my system? This is my 3rd cycle and I did decca and dbol before. I never use test either. Please comment I know you guys know alot

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, you can drink Winny.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would not run the EQ with the Deca . I would pick one or the other. Do sme research as they both will have different benefits. And yes, many drink the winny especially if they are running it every day. Inject one day, drink the next, and so on. I hope you are adding in a liver protectant with the winny.

Water...Water....Water....

Doc M

Rich8888 is offline Member
    sc....you can drink the winny...The guy you were talking to wasn't an idiot after all.....Also since you have a deca cycle before...try the EQ this time around.....

Chach is offline Associate Member
    yes you can drink the winny and i have one thing to say to you....test should be the base of every cycle, if ur takeing that much deca i would take some test to fight deca dick..but hey its ur call

OK thanks guys for the input. Now as far as adding test to my cycle won't I need some added protection? Anything I should be taking during the cycle to fight the bad side effects? Also i never did any test yet and I heard from some people and I read that yeah test is the best but you don't keep much of the gains? Is that true?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, have you tried searching yet? Personally I think you need more research but whatever. Yeah, you might want some liver protectant like ala and milk thistle. You'll keep gains from test bro, you have more of a chance keeping the gains from test than from the dbol . I suggest test enth personally. Go research.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Goodness bro - this is answered in the educational threads...which SHOULD be read.

Well lets see. I did do my research and I found alot of sites that say you don't keep much of the gains from test. One of the sites it THIS SITE! If you look under the the Streriod Effectiveness chat is shows the ratings of each steriod and the ablity to keep gains. Test gets a 1 star whichis not good. Another site www.swole.com says you need to take alot of other stuff with test. Stuff for gyno stuff for hair protection etc etc. Now i seen guys use test. Some lost hair, some got gyno, some got bloated, some did not. I am just asking simple questions from people who used test before that's all. Ohhh yeah I forgot everyone on here knows everything about steriods . You ask 1 question and you get 20 diffrent answers. Stop being rude people. I mean really I could care less how big or bad anyone here thinks they are. Watch the UFC's fights when Hoyce Graice a 160lbs bean pole kick the crap out of everyone he faced in the US and around the world. Enough said

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    So you are doing gear to kick people's asses?? Your not gonna make any friends on here with that attitude. You need to learn how to accept other people's opinions. With that being said, the "drinking winny" question has been answered over 100 times in the EDUCATIONAL THREADS.. Thats where you do research also. I would'nt go by the Steroid Effectivness chart on the front page. Everyone's body is different. I only research the drug profiles on the front page. You should really throw Test in to your cycle. You will love the results, and will keep them if you run clomid.

I guess you can't read huh?? I never said I was going to kick anyone's ass. What I said was people who think they are big and bad still can get their ass kicked by people like Royce Gracie who does not even work out. Does anyone know who he is? And as far as test goes well I will save that for the summer time. I don't want a water look to me

You need to stop with the bitchy comments. I'm trying to help you out. You need to learn how to listen to other people's opinions. Your making an ass out of yourself bro.. Also if you knew as much as you think you do, you would not be running dbol and winny in the same cycle. Plus with 600mgs/wk of deca alone, there is a good chance of getting deca dick. So you can kiss your liver and hard on's goodbye..

I'm not trying to flame on you bro, and I hope I didn't piss you off too much. But here on AR we don't make rude comments to each other. We all try to help each other out. If you need help constructing a cycle let us know, we can help you. Running 2 17AA's for 11 weeks straight is very hard on your liver. Winny is harsh on the hairline, and you can also get gyno from deca . It's just not Test that gives you those side effects. IMO you could run something like this:

1-12 Test Enanthate 500mgs/wk
    1-10 EQ or Deca 400mgs/wk
    8-15 Winny 50mgs ED

If your concerned about the bloat you could possibly get from Test, get some arimidex . And dont forget to have nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms. If you wanna bulk, use the deca. If you wanna stay hard, run the EQ. Run your Clomid the day after your last Winny dose. Let me know what you think, but I would personally go with something like this instead of your previous cycle suggestion. Hope everything works out for you...

Well thanks for the info man. I have already done decca at 600 a week for 10 weeks and not 1 problem no decca dick or gyno. I do have some Liver protection so what I might do is run maybe dbol 4 weeks and not 6 then wait 4 more weeks and go with the winny. I am just waiting to hear back from a few more people and there blood results and test that were run on them. I was not trying to be rude before man I was just saying in never said anything about kicking people's asses. If I wanted to do that I can do that at my job. I just don't like it when people take my words and twist them into something else.

Thats a good idea to run the dbol 4 weeks and then wait another 4 to start the winny

malik is offline Banned
    cock diesel said it all bro thats wwhat i started to run .but i think its not a good idea if its his first cycle to run dbols and winstrol in the same cycle ,,it will kill his liver.

Thread Information