hansbrolo is offline New Member

Newbie 1st cycle

Hello all! I'm a new member of the forums. I have been researching for the past year, and feel that I am ready to jump into the world of AAS. Everywhere I've read said that test E was the best for a beginner cycle. Unfortunately, where I live, I am unable to easily obtain test e. Sust is otc however, so I'm gonna start my first cycle with that.

My cycle will be 500mg sust/week pinned once a week on friday. My first pin was last week, and I'm looking forward to my second pin on the upcoming Friday. I read many conflicting arguments, but after reading a thread on the ef forums, I've decided to just pin once a week. This is easier for me since I hate needles!

Pct was initialy going to be nolva 40/40/20/20, but I've found some clomid. I'm thinking about doing Nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/50/50. Thoughts? I have nolva on hand in case of gyno as well.

I hope to keep this log updated as much as possible.

Stats if interested
    Age 27
    Weight 215
    Years lifting Been lifting since university, but took a 2 year haitus due to a back injury. Been back at it hard and strong for the past 2 years.

Goal - Get big!

Thank you all!
    Last edited by hansbrolo; 06-08-2011 at 01:50 AM. Reason: posted a link

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Ok. First off your hormones are going to be all over the place with once a week injections. Your sides are going to be greater than normal. You are not going to get the results you would get if you ran this cycle properly.

Other than that, you didn't give us height, bf%, or diet.

Hello.

Height is 6 foot 2, bf is 18~20%. Diet I'm trying to eat around 3500+ cals of clean food consisting of brown rice, chicken breast, shrimp, veggies, eggs, sweet potatoes, etc.

Yeah I was thinking that 2x pinning would be best. However I read a post on elite fitness saying that it's better to pin sust once a week, and I've also read that 2x,3x,eod, are all possible. Ideally I would like to pin once a week, but I'm not opposed to doing 250 x2 a week. There are just so many conflicting arguments, that I wanted to try once a week to see how my body reacts. If I get noticeable sides, I'll move to twice a week. I know people say pin more because of the prop, but in the 250mg only 30mg of it is prop, which is a little over 10%. I am not opposed to pinning twice a week though, but I was told on other sites by vets that once a week would be fine and it's mostly personal preference.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You should of reduce your bf before cycling, having a high bf will only add to the sides and without doubt these will be estrogen related IMHO. You should also be shooting sus twice per week this will keep your blood level more stable than once per wk, it may also lower he sides what are related to fluctuating blood levels.

Thanks for the reply. I injected 500mg last friday, my next pin was going to be this Friday. If i wanted to change from once a week, to 2x a week, do you recommend I do 250 this Friday, then 250 on Monday, then just do Fri/Mon injections until my cycle is over?

Try and inject every 3.5 days apart, this will make things more stable for you, I will calculate you a chart to show how more stable pinning twice a week in than once..will post in 2 mins. I would also introduce an AI because you will be prone to estrogen related sides because of your bf..

As you can see from the graph below injecting twice per week makes your blood levels more stable than the peaks and valleys of injecting once per week

Thanks Marcus. I will start doing 2x a week this Friday. I will inject 250 Friday, then 250 on tuesday, and continue on that route for the remaining 11 weeks of my cycle. Glad I learned this only 1 week in! Yeah I will try to pick up some arimidex or aromasin at the pharm this weekend to run through the cycle to keep bloat and estrogen sides at bay. Thanks!

Thread Information