amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

high blood presure

ok, gettin blood presure checked it was 180/120, and 182/110...

ouch !!! no symptoms at all

so i called my doc and made a appt had to wait 2 weeks, i went to the gym (i work out at body building gym) approached a 3 diff body builders i know, the one thing they all said was cut my steroid intake in half(i will list cycle in a min), donate a quart of blood, and start doing cardio (i do zero cardio).

two weeks later at docs office bp was 138/78 and 136/80 -

cycle was two ccs of prop 100 mgs a 5x a week, 1 cc of tren a 100 mgs 7x a week, oral mesterone 75 mgs a day... and two ccs of cyp 225 2x a week... and 5 ius a day of hgh.

needless to say i have never grown like this before in my life - honestly i have added some sick size during the 8 weeks on this cycle...

now the cycle is 600 mgs of prop a week, 350 mgs of tren a A week, 75 mgs of oral mesterone a day and 5 ius of hgh...

im sure i will keep growning but the first cycle i was taking was amazing!!!!! honestly i could see the diff weekly ! but the high bp was somehting that i coulnd deal with

so here is the point of listing this stuff...

i have taken large amounts like this before of the steroids , this cycle i added tren a to see how much of a diff it would be on a big cycle... THIS IS THE REASON Y ALLLLL OF US SAY TREN IS NOT FOR NEBEES... I GET BLOOD TAKEN EVER THREE MONTHS TO CHECK LVLS - 98% OF THE PPL WHO USE DONT!!! BUT IT IS WORTH IT I COULD HAVE RUINED MY KIDNEYS, STROKE OR HEART ATTACK AT THOSE HIGH BLOOD PREASURE LEVLS

THINK BE FOR YOU STICK!!!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i have taken tren before with smaller amounts of test fyi

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    you have to do cardio at least twice a week even when bulking for this reason.

i dont disagree but i really think it was the tren and large amout of test... i would say the tren is about 80% of the prob

Thread Information