LightSwitch is offline New Member

Primo/Test/Adrol/Tbol/Var: WEEKLY PICTURES ADDED

Weight- Low 170's
    Bodyfat- 12-14
    Age-22
    Cycle experience- 1 cycle, Test/Dbol @ 500-600 for 12 weeks/40 for 4 weeks
    Training- 3 years
    Goal- post PCT weight of 185-190. Very lean, vascular, hard, held indefinitely.
    Strategy- Once I reach 190 on cycle, will up cardio and add in 1-2 fast days/week.

Diet- 2800-3000 Kcal
    Pro sources- chicken, eggs, steak, fish, whey powder, eggwhite/casein powder, turkey
    Fat sources- coconut oil, almond butter, eggs, red meat
    Carb sources- oatmeal, whole wheat, fruit, vegetables, sweet potatoes, rice cakes, eziekial bread, grits, kidney beans
    Protein=300+
    Cheat meals- 1-2/week. Cheat meals mind you- not cheat feasts or cheat days.

Training- Have been training DC style natty for the past 3 week, like it alot and like the frequency especially. Recovery has been a little tough, but with the addition of AAS should improve.

Cardio- Fasted steady state cardio 2-3x/week. Will make changes as needed.

Blood Tests- After every oral. If they come back poorly then the next oral cycle will be pushed back or eliminated depending on the results.

Supplements-
    Multi vitamin 3x/day
    Milk thistle
    Liv 52
    Pre w/o supps with arginine/alanine/leucine/caffeine/1,3-dimethylalamine

Peptides-
    100mcg Ipamorelin + 70mcg Mod GRF 2-3x/day

AAS-
    1-4 Adrol 50/day
    1-4 Prop 200/week
    1-16 Primo 800/week
    4-8 Prop 300/week
    6-10 Tbol 60/day
    8-12 Prop 400/week
    12-18 Var ramping to 100/day
    12-14 Prop 500/week
    14-17 Prop tapers to nothing
    PCT- Nolva/Clomid/DAA/HCG /Peptides

On Day 2 of Adrol. Prop/Primo will arrive in the next 3 days.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0076.jpg 
Views:	1530 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	111460Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0075.jpg 
Views:	1301 
Size:	597.7 KB 
ID:	111461Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0077.jpg 
Views:	1363 
Size:	851.1 KB 
ID:	111462Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0078.jpg 
Views:	752 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	111463
    Last edited by LightSwitch; 10-04-2010 at 11:22 AM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    2 things here. first off i think you are to young to use gear. second you did not post your height but regardless you look pretty skinny man. I think you should wait to do this cycle. lets get your height.

third a lot of compounds for your 2nd cycle.

Brewster is offline Member
    I read your stats and your cycle....

did you do any research??
    I think you need to think this through again

I'm 5'9. The cycle isn't as complicated as it looks, basically high dose primo/ moderate test with orals changed out as they lose marginal effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    third a lot of compounds for your 2nd cycle.

floyderoid is offline New Member
    im still a noob here but isnt ramping up and tapering off of test NOT recomended??

Quote Originally Posted by floyderoid View Post
    im still a noob here but isnt ramping up and tapering off of test NOT recomended??
    Test starts at 200 and is ramped 100/month. This is to ensure that the cycle builds momentum and to promote constant gains. Also, after 6 weeks, test should be raised anyways, even if you're not taking steady ramping approach.

Day 4 of Adrol. Not experiencing any bad appetite sides like some others, and yet to have any bloat. Very slight increase in strength noticeable.

Also a slight breakout in the shoulder area, have been scrubbing and applying salicylic acid/ benzoy peroxide 2x/day to good effect.

Weight is more or less the same, could be up a pound but hard to say as my weight fluctuates greatly with hydration/carb intake.

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Why so much stuff? Prop good for second cycle....why not just do 1-10 prop/2-10 winn.....you are still to young but since you are doing it at least do it right...Question for the more experienced, want his blood levels be peaked by weak ten?

Quote Originally Posted by RangersLTW View Post
    Why so much stuff? Prop good for second cycle....why not just do 1-10 prop/2-10 winn.....you are still to young but since you are doing it at least do it right...Question for the more experienced, want his blood levels be peaked by weak ten?
    Test is ramped in order to prevent blood levels peaking.

Orals are rotated so they don't lose effectiveness. In your proposed cycle, the winstrol would lose a great deal of effectiveness around week 6 of their run, as does any oral.

Also forgot to say that I'm going to add in tanning 2x/week to aid with breakoouts

1st round of pins today, shot
    .4ml of Prop@180mg/ml for a total of 70mg
    4ml of Primo [email protected] for a total of 800mg

Plan is to pin 70mg Prop 3x/week for a total of 210mg/week and to frontload the primo, next shot in 2 days will be 600mg Primo, then shot after that will be 400mg, then shots from there on out will be 250 each @ 3x/week for weekly primo of 750mg/week.

Notes:
    -Used 27 gauge .5 inch pin for the prop. shot into delt for the first time. Virtually painless, went in easily.

-Second shot was 2ml primo to the glute. Got 1ml in, then pin made a funny noise and the remaining 1ml of oil popped back into the chamber of the pin, rendering it useless and unsterile. I must have pushed too hard, it's been awhile since my last shot.

-Third shot loaded in 3ml (extra 1ml to compensate for last shot's lost oil). Shot into right quad. Heated oil this time in a water bath. Took my sweet ass time for this one and everything is all good.

Off to go tan.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck !

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop should be shot at least EOD buddy

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    Prop should be shot at least EOD buddy
    Prop 3x/week ain't enough? Granted everyone and their bro has an opinion on this, but here is what I found:

"To keep blood levels from fluctuating greatly, propionate is usually injected between one to three times a week."

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid...stosterone.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    Good luck !
    Much appreciated! You're always welcome to pop in from time to time to give advice

Well, it turns out that injecting 3ml into what thinks it's a virgin site (has been 5 months) was extremely stupid. Have near crippling pain in the right quad that kept me up most of the night.

Taking 800mg ibuprofen every 6-8 hours
    Massaging area
    Took hot bath
    As soon as the stores open I'm buying arnica and will apply every 20 minutes throughout the day. That stuff works miracles on bruises, we'll see how it performs with overstretched/irritated fascia.
    Trying my darndest to avoid this route, but may take lortabs later today if things don't improve.

Was supposed to be performing Biceps/forearms/legs ala DC today, not sure if I'm going to due to lack of sleep and pain. If I do, it will be a lightish day of bis/forearms/hams/calves.

Now I understand why so many suppliers stock nubain :/

glover is offline Associate Member
    Don't stick 3ml in one spot. You will have to do more frequent injections of smaller doses. Otherwise you'll spend your entire cycle on pain meds and out of the gym based on your last post.

There is a lot going wrong with this cycle i do not know why you are not open for peoples feedback we are here to help. I think it is a poorly put together cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    Don't stick 3ml in one spot. You will have to do more frequent injections of smaller doses. Otherwise you'll spend your entire cycle on pain meds and out of the gym based on your last post.
    Yah, that was my frontload. I checked with the source and he said primo would definitely hurt in the quads. He suggested delts. I'll try them next time.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    There is a lot going wrong with this cycle i do not know why you are not open for peoples feedback we are here to help. I think it is a poorly put together cycle.
    BJ I am open to input and advice. I don't mean to come off as defensive or close minded. I know you don't think I should be doing this, but I am going to. I'd appreciate your input, even if it's coming from a point of harm-reduction.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    LOTS of stress on your liver with 16 weeks,

2 week breaks arnt exactly enough break in between.

TBOL and VAR are kinda pointless IMO and there properties are most likely overshadowed by the primo

gonejeepin is offline Associate Member
    3ml in your quad? dang man, i cant imagine that, 1ml of test e inb my quad has me limping for at least a day....

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    LOTS of stress on your liver with 16 weeks,

2 week breaks arnt exactly enough break in between.

TBOL and VAR are kinda pointless IMO and there properties are most likely overshadowed by the primo
    I'm going to have blood tests run in between to make sure everything is gtg. Would you suggest different orals, or only running one oral?

Quote Originally Posted by gonejeepin View Post
    3ml in your quad? dang man, i cant imagine that, 1ml of test e inb my quad has me limping for at least a day....
    Yah it ****ing hurts.

Yesterday circulation felt restricted below my quad, so I called my PCP. He said no ifs, ands or buts, need to go to the ER. He thought there was a possibility of compartmentalized compression syndrome, which would lead to necrosis if not treated. SO off I went.
    First they ran an ultrasound to rule out an abscess. Dumbasses, I told them the injection was only 16 hours old. Then they tested the pressure inside the fascia of my quad, right where I injected. Holy shit that hurt! They used a 2 inch long 20 gauge needle, and managed to hit a nerve. Pressure came back a little high, but not high enough to justify surgery- thank god. Surgery in that instance means cutting open the fascia and exposing it for awhile in order to relieve pressure.

Going to get lots of rest this weekend and will be back in the gym on monday.

Does anyone else get ridiculous night sweats on primo?

Edit: Just did injection. Does anyone else get white, circular patterned skin discoloration while and immediatley after injecting primo?
    Last edited by LightSwitch; 10-12-2010 at 12:30 AM.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    I also think the cycle is way too much for a second cycle. If you insist on doing it and also for 16 weeks, you should use HCG 2 times per week to maintain testicular size, rather than for PCT.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSwitch View Post
    Yah it ****ing hurts.

Yesterday circulation felt restricted below my quad, so I called my PCP. He said no ifs, ands or buts, need to go to the ER. He thought there was a possibility of compartmentalized compression syndrome, which would lead to necrosis if not treated. SO off I went.
    First they ran an ultrasound to rule out an abscess. Dumbasses, I told them the injection was only 16 hours old. Then they tested the pressure inside the fascia of my quad, right where I injected. Holy shit that hurt! They used a 2 inch long 20 gauge needle, and managed to hit a nerve. Pressure came back a little high, but not high enough to justify surgery- thank god. Surgery in that instance means cutting open the fascia and exposing it for awhile in order to relieve pressure.

Going to get lots of rest this weekend and will be back in the gym on monday.
    what the **** bro. dont inject so much in the one spot

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    I also think the cycle is way too much for a second cycle. If you insist on doing it and also for 16 weeks, you should use HCG 2 times per week to maintain testicular size, rather than for PCT.
    I'm of the alternate school of thought, being that hcg is to be used at the end- not during.

Quote Originally Posted by junkiescumbag View Post
    what the **** bro. dont inject so much in the one spot
    Really?? Thanks for your super constructive input bro!!!

jacobbuystuff is offline New Member
    lightswitch, im pretty sure youd be dead by now, i hope not, but that cycle was fd in the A!

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    ^ lol....terrible cycle ppl just want N easy fix these days

Thread Information