Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2011/12 Summer Test Enanthate Cycle Log

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    hows ur strength going man? give us some examples.
    Strength hasn't gone up much but I recon it'll come. You've given me a good idea to start posting my major lifts and see how they improve over time.

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Watching this one box!! Looking good bro
    Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    keep us posted! I do not think I eat enough after reading this thread lol
    Lol it's all about the food gotta feed those growing muscles!

Day 34

So in the afternoon today I get this slight soreness in my throat. Went to the gym after work and smashed legs and lower back then when I cool down after cardio my throat is sore as hell! Can't believe it! I have copped such a bad run since the start of this cycle. Can't believe my luck! Hope I feel better by the weekend as I have the next 2 days off training.

Gone back to pyramiding my weights so for legs and lower back I did

3 sets of leg extensions superset with laying hamstring curls
    8 sets of Jefferson squats
    5 sets of stiff legged dead lifts
    4 sets of walking lunges
    3 sets of hamstring curls
    3 sets of back extensions
    3 sets of standing calf raises
    3 sets of seated calf raises

Weights took 68 mins plus 30 mins cardio

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    Looking good mate. Can definetly see your gains, keep it up mate. Keep us updated with pics!

Quote Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
    Looking good mate. Can definetly see your gains, keep it up mate. Keep us updated with pics!
    Thanks mate and I'll keep the pics coming

Day 35

Woke up with a cold! Weighed 82.5kgs though! Took the day off work and stayed home all day with a snotty nose and feeling crap with a sore throat. Ate carbs in meal 1,2 and 3 as I was meant to be working my 2nd job and pre made the meals the night before. It was meant to be a training day off so no guilt so far.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Day 35

Woke up with a cold! Weighed 82.5kgs though! Took the day off work and stayed home all day with a snotty nose and feeling crap with a sore throat. Ate carbs in meal 1,2 and 3 as I was meant to be working my 2nd job and pre made the meals the night before. It was meant to be a training day off [B]so no guilt so far.
    [/B

Funny...feel better man and keep up the progress...

IrishMuscle is offline Junior Member
    Subscribed, great thread mate keep us posted..

Day 36

Woke up this morning weighing 82.6kgs! Sore throat has gone but I now have a cough. Still feeling crappy and I don't think this cold is going away anytime soon. Gonna add carbs to my second meal of the day today. Today was also meant to be a rest day so still no guilt. I'm hoping for a miracle to get better for training tomorrow but it's a big ask!

[/B

Funny...feel better man and keep up the progress...
    I get so guitly when I miss training lol thanks man I hope to feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMuscle View Post
    Subscribed, great thread mate keep us posted..
    Thanks mate I'll keep the updates coming

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Day 35

Woke up with a cold! Weighed 82.5kgs though! Took the day off work and stayed home all day with a snotty nose and feeling crap with a sore throat. Ate carbs in meal 1,2 and 3 as I was meant to be working my 2nd job and pre made the meals the night before. It was meant to be a training day off so no guilt so far.
    That sucks bro. Right when you're weigh ins are on the up too.

It might sound a bit anal, but make sure you wash your hands several times during the day. I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe and wash my hands religiously throughout the day and I havent had a cold in about a year and a half. When you use equipment in the gym, shake hands with people, use the fuel pump to fill up, handrails, shopping trolleys etc, you should wash your hands straight after. I definitely would avoid touching the face and around the mouth during a workout after handling dbells and barbells that everyone's been using. Germs from various surfaces may not be the sole cause of the common cold, but keeping hands clean helps I reckon.
    Last edited by Blaz Kavlic; 12-09-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    That sucks bro. Right when you're weigh ins are on the up too.

It might sound a bit anal, but make sure you wash your hands several times during the day. I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe and wash my hands religiously throughout the day and I havent had a cold in about a year and a half. When you use equipment in the gym, shake hands with people, use the fuel pump to fill up, handrails, shopping trolleys etc, you should wash your hands straight after. I definitely would avoid touching the face and around the mouth during a workout after handling dbells and barbells that everyone's been using. Germs from various surfaces may not be the sole cause of the common cold, but keeping hands clean helps I reckon.
    I agree with what you're saying and I do wash my hands during the day a lot but it's hard at the gym. In my gym everyone knows each other so every night you end up shaking at least 10-15 peoples hands and it would be hard taking off my gloves and washing my hands every time lol I will definitely try not to touch my face while training as that is the entry point for germs to get in.

Day 37

Had a massive sleep and woke up weighing 82.6kgs. Even though I've had a cold I've been getting all my meals in which is good. After waking up and having breakfast at 9am. I debated with the idea of training this morning for over an hour! I decided I would go and do a light chest and tri session just to pump some blood into the muscles, do cardio and get out! So waited and had my 2nd meal at 11am (tin of tuna and small bowl of oats 40gcarb) and started training at 12.15pm. I ended up having a pretty good session!

6 sets of flat db press (8 reps of 45kg max)
    4 sets of 45 degree incline smith machine
    3 sets of 2 super sets back to back (giant set) pec dec, cable flys, seated db skull crushes and cable rope pull down
    3 sets of close grip dips superseted with close grip bench dips
    3 sets of bb French press superseted into close grip presses

Weights took 54 mins plus 30mins of cardio

Felt really good while training and feel mentally better that I trained!

Due for a shot tonight!

Day 37

Had a shot in the left glute and went well.

Since thurs I have been taking about 3g of vit c per day plus zinc and found it has helped me lots with recovering from my cold. I am feeling much better faster than I thought I would

Day 38

Woke up weighing 82.3kgs. Last night just after I posted I ran to the toilet and had massive diarrhea! My cousin always said this would happen if you over did it with the vit c lol so today I'll back off to 1 or 2 grams.

I added a glass of orange juice to my breakfast for my treat for the week (not such a big treat lol). Headed to the gym for upper back and bi's and my gym was shut!!! I was so angry!!! Had to drive to fitness first and had to rush my session as I work on Sunday's. Still managed a pretty hardcore session though I have been pyramiding my weights still eg. 15,12,10,8 and this morning I did..

4 sets of wide grip pull ups
    4 sets cable up right rows superset bent over double db rows
    4 sets of behind head lat pull down superset seated reverse flys
    4 sets of bent over t-bar rows
    4 sets of cable pullovers superset with cable bi curls
    5 sets of alternating db curls reverse pyramiding (heaviest to lightest with 30second breaks)
    5 sets of rope cable hammer curls reverse pyramid with no break (strip set)

Weights took 46mins plus 30mins cardio

Day 38

My new diet as of tomorrow. Also decided to use this mass gainer that has been sitting at home for ages as my pwo shake. It is a bit fatty but it is wpi mixed with a few types of carbs and good fats. I know fats can slow down absorption but I'll give it a go. I never usually go for these types of things but it accidentally got shipped to me instead of another product and I couldn't be bother shipping it back.

Diet
    Protein /carbs/fat

Meal 1 8.30 am
    150g of oats
    300g egg whites
    30g whey
    Universal animal pak
    500mg vit c
    73/85/15

Meal 2 10.30-11am
    220g chicken breast
    210g veggies
    67/15/7

Meal 3 1.30pm
    Same as meal 2

Meal 4 4-4.30pm (pre wo)
    Large tin of tuna
    150g oats mixed in 20g30g as of day 46 of protein powder
    81/83/21

Meal 5 7-7.30pm (pwo)
    100g of maxs pro extreme mass gainer
    42g dextrose
    40/80/9

Meal 6 8.30pm
    300g home made lean beef or kangaroo pattys
    200g veggies
    90/10/15

Meal 7 11pm
    50g micellar casien
    4 1000mg fish oil tabs
    1 500mg calcium tab
    40/2/5

Total 450/290/79
    Total calories 3671

Day 46 edit
    Total 458/290/79
    Total calories 3703

Notes
    When I train in the morning I will take in meal 1 plus half of the carbs from pre wo meal in 1 go. Then have my pwo meal. The ppwo meal I have been adding in the rest of pre wo meal 40g carbs and finding this works well to spread out carbs evenly. Also when I train in the morning I will still have that larger red meat meal at night as this is when I always get really hungry and I think that meal will tie me over nicely.

When I eat kangaroo in meal 6 sometimes I add fat to make up the fat macros as roo is leaner than beef.

I try to get a balance of protein and energy at 50/50. In this diet it looks as though protein accounts for 1800 cals and energy (carbs and fat) accounts for 1871 cals so it's fairly close to 50/50.

On rest days I won't eat pre or pwo meal but am starting to have carbs in the first few meals so make sure I am caloric surplus. If I am doing labour intesive work (2nd job) I will add more carbs while I'm working.
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-18-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Day 38

Noticed this week that my nipples have become puffier than usual but it is probably due to some water retention and maybe fat gain. I'll post some pics up in the next few days.

Also I've noticed this morning my nipples feel kind of sensitive and maybe it's in my head but kind of sore. Maybe the test is starting to really hit it's peak and so is estrogen convesion. Deciding whether I should dose liquidex or tamox or wait.....

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    New diet looks good mate.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    New diet looks good mate.
    Thanks bro! Added calories where you said

Day 38

My nipples have been slightly sore on and off all day. Mainly the left one when I press on it so I just dosed liquidex at .25ml (.25mg). I still have a bit of a cold but much better now than before

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Heal up and good luck with continuing gains

Heal up and good luck with continuing gains
    Thanks mate hope to pack on more kgs

Day 39

Woke up weighing 82.4kgs. My nipples aren't sore so far today which is good but I have that weird feeling I've had in the past from the liquidex again. Unless it's from having the cold but feels like brain fog or something.. See how I feel later in the day.

Adding more calories in today with that new diet so hopefully pack some more size on hitting delts and abs tonight

ajordana is offline Associate Member
    great log man! looking bigger AND leaner in every pic, not to mention the vascularity. up in weight almost each day, too. im in on this, great job so far man

Quote Originally Posted by ajordana View Post
    great log man! looking bigger AND leaner in every pic, not to mention the vascularity. up in weight almost each day, too. im in on this, great job so far man
    thanks for the comments man! i find it really hard trying to put on mass while staying reasonably lean but so far so good
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-12-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Day 39

after i posted this morning my nipples hurt for a bit even when i pressed on the left one but as the day went on they completely stopped hurting. i won't dose the liquidex again until they feel sore again as i'm worried of lowering estrogen too much.

felt better as the day went on but still have a cough and bit of a blocked nose. had a really good training session and feel that strength is starting to go up. for training tonight i hit delts and abs and did..

seated bb shoulder press 6 sets stared at 30kg and worked up to 70kg for 2 sets but on the 2 heavy sets i did rest pause 3 times (20 seconds) and strip the weight back to 40kgs and did another 3 rest pauses on that weight (max was 8 reps of 70kgs )
    single db side lateral raises superset single cable side laterals 3 sets on each arm 10-12 reps
    side lateral raises superset plate loaded shoulder press 3 sets 12-15 reps

weighted decline sit ups 3 sets
    cable crunches 3 sets
    decline bench leg raises supereset decline sit ups 3 sets
    leg raises superset leg raises on bench 3 sets

weights took 64 mins plus 30 mins cardio

feeling nice and full from 300g of kangaroo

be careful going on and off liquidex, I think if you notice solid evidence of gyno, go on low dose and stay on throughout.

be careful going on and off liquidex, I think if you notice solid evidence of gyno, go on low dose and stay on throughout.
    What do you think I should do at this point? Maybe just take .25g every time I have a shot? I don't think I need it that badly yet so maybe just not take it at all..

What are your symptoms? Do you have hard pea sized lumps behind nips?

What are your symptoms? Do you have hard pea sized lumps behind nips?
    Na no lumps.. It felt sore behind my left nipple when I pressed on it on Sunday. Thats why I decided to dose the liquidex but the next day by the afternoon it went away.

any updated pics to add? looking forward to seeing how well its going now that youre this far in

any updated pics to add? looking forward to seeing how well its going now that youre this far in
    Yea I do actually I just took a few this morning and will post them when I get home from work.

Sorry guys I've been a bit slack with the pics lately..

Day 40

Woke up this morning weighing 82.8kgs! I still have a bit of a cough and a bit of that cold but it is going away. No sore nipples again so far today. Feeling a bit tired this morning as I only got 7 hours sleep instead of my usual 8. That extra hour really makes a difference! Legs and lower back tonight.

Forgot to mention had my blood pressure checked on Sunday (day 38) while I was at the docs for my gf and it was 138/60.

Comments on the cycle so far
    • The last couple weeks I have noticed my hair grows heaps faster.
    • The last couple of weeks I have been getting less and less sore after training. The last 2 workouts I did I didn't rem get sore.
    • I feel I have put on a bit of water or fat or something around my stomach and chest.
    • This week strength is starting to kick in for sure (week 6).
    • I don't think the front load did anything and I probably won't do it again.
    • So far no achne at all (I hope I don't jinx myself by writing this!!!)
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-12-2011 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Comments

Day 40

some pics i took this morning

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000282.JPG 
Views:	5447 
Size:	264.7 KB 
ID:	118760Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000286.JPG 
Views:	16771 
Size:	193.4 KB 
ID:	118761

Day 40

just trained legs and lower back. went in to do a heavy session of just squats and deads..

squats started at 60kg and went up in 10's, 70gks,80kgs,90kgs,100kgs,110kgs,120kgs,130kgs,140k gs,150kgs(8 reps),160kgs(6 reps) 170kgs(4 reps). total was 12 sets deep and legs were smashed!

dead lifts i intended to do the same style as above but lower back burnt out! 60kgs,70kgs,80kgs,90kgs,100kgs,110kgs,120kgs,130kg s. next time it will be one or the other because i know i can do way better than this!

was still a full on session and weights took 55 mins plus 40 mins cardio (at 55-60% max heart rate because i was so screwed!)

IrishMuscle is offline Junior Member
    Looking good mate, legs are coming on really well keep it up

damn man, i swear you are bigger and leaner in every updated pic lol, doin somethin right ;p

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMuscle View Post
    Looking good mate, legs are coming on really well keep it up
    Thanks mate all my pants are starting to get too tight around the thigh and glute area lol

damn man, i swear you are bigger and leaner in every updated pic lol, doin somethin right ;p
    Hahaha thanks man! Hope I can keep it going

Day 41

Woke up weighing 82.5kgs. Feel pretty wrecked today and in need of a rest day. Legs are sore which I'm happy about because I haven't felt sore since chest 4 days ago. I can either tough it out and train tonight followed by 2 days of rest or have today off and take a gamble to see if I finish work with enough time to train tomorrow. I know though that if I have my pre workout 2 tsps of coffee with stevia and get in the gym I will tear that shit up lol see how I feel later in the day..

Day 41

Nipples were hurting slightly throughout the day. Just trained chest and tris and had a shot 1.2ml in my right quad.

Flat db press 8 sets pyramiding (best sets were 45kg 9 reps and 50kg 7 reps with a spot) then I did a strip set down the rack 40kgs,35,30,25,20,15 and 10kgs

Close grip weighted dips 5 sets
    Close grip bench dips 5 sets
    Db flat bench French press 5 sets pyramiding down in weight with 30sec breaks

Giant set just to get the blood into the muscles did 2 sets of db pull overs, incline flys, cable flys, reverse grip cable push down and normal cnle push down

Weights took 60 mins plus 30 mins cardio

Gonna dose liquidex again at .25g
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-15-2011 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Wrong day number

Day 40

some pics i took this morning

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000282.JPG 
Views:	5447 
Size:	264.7 KB 
ID:	118760Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000286.JPG 
Views:	16771 
Size:	193.4 KB 
ID:	118761
    Def coming along mate. Looking great!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information