Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2011/12 Summer Test Enanthate Cycle Log

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Nice taper mate. I only suggested dropping some cardio so you dont have to eat so much or if you miss a meal or something.Either eat more or less cardio and see how it goes. How are your measurements compared to the start?

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Nice taper mate. I only suggested dropping some cardio so you dont have to eat so much or if you miss a meal or something.Either eat more or less cardio and see how it goes. How are your measurements compared to the start?
    Thanks bro! Hmmm I see.. I can eat more lol I'd love to skip cardio but it gives me good stamina for weights. I recon I'm due for measurements so I'll do em tomorrow morning and post em up. Kinda curious now

Day 49

7 weeks down with only 5 left! Time has gone so fast.. Woke up this morning weighing 84.2kgs! I'm pretty sure this is the heaviest I've ever weighed especially while being in good shape (under 15%bf). Did measurements this morning and here they are compared with the beginning..

Waist 31" 32"
    Arms 15.5" 16"
    Legs 25" 26"
    Chest 43.5" 45 1/4"
    Calves 16.5" 17"

I'd have to say heaps of size has gone on my torso. Especially my upper back. My glutes I can notice more size too (bit paranoid of having a big ass lol). I've always had stocky glutes and legs and needed to build my upper back which has happened and I'm very happy with

Having a rest day today. Don't have to work my second job for the next 2 weeks because I'm needed at my first job so today brought in whole meal pasta (carb 50g) with chicken for meal 2. Then stick to veg the rest of the day.

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    Boxa, have you been getting any kind of bloat or water retention through the cycle? Or do you think your Anastrozole is keeping E levels in check enough to not matter? Your pics look lean and mean, just been reading about water retention with test e.

Quote Originally Posted by Macon_Bacon View Post
    Boxa, have you been getting any kind of bloat or water retention through the cycle? Or do you think your Anastrozole is keeping E levels in check enough to not matter? Your pics look lean and mean, just been reading about water retention with test e.
    Hey mate thanks! I would say I have very minimal water retention and hardly noticeable. I do notice when I dose anastrazole I feel slightly harder and dryer. I can only compare this cycle to my first which was test prop and with that cycle I had full water retention including moon face. I hated it! My diet was not as clean and structured as it is now and I didn't do cardio so I think that would be the difference. Have you cycled before?

Day 49

Took one in the left glute

Day 50

Woke up this morning weighing 84.2kgs. Felt tired all week so far. I've been sleeping 8 hours every night.. Today is another rest day. Brought a carb meal for meal 2 to work today and about to smash that down soon.

Hey man good job what did u gain ur first cycle and how much did u retain till now off cycle
    I m on my last day of test prop cycle and hgh and wanna know ur personal exp.....good luck

Day 50

Made a few more changes to my diet. I also added in protein found in the veggies which I haven't in my other diet posts. Will probably start it tomorrow..

Diet
    Protein /carbs/fat

Meal 1 8.30 am
    180g of oats
    300g egg whites
    40g wpc
    Universal animal pak
    500mg vit c
    85/101/18
    Calories 906

Meal 2 10.30-11am
    230g chicken breast
    210g veggies
    74/15/8
    Calories 428

Meal 3 1.30pm
    Same as meal 2
    74/15/8
    Calories 428

Meal 4 4-4.30pm (pre wo)
    Large tin of tuna
    180g oats mixed in 30g of protein powder
    85/100/23
    Calories 947

Meal 5 7.30pm (pwo)
    100g of maxs pro extreme mass gainer
    42g dextrose
    40/80/9
    Calories 561

Meal 6 9pm
    300g home made lean beef or kangaroo pattys
    200g veggies
    95/10/15
    Calories 555

Meal 7 11pm
    50g micellar casien
    4 1000mg fish oil tabs
    1 500mg calcium tab
    40/2/5
    Calories 213

Total protein 493 carbs 323 fats 86
    Total calories 4038

Notes

When I train in the morning I will take in meal 1 plus half of the carbs from pre wo meal in 1 go. Then have my pwo meal. The ppwo meal I have been adding in the rest of pre wo meal 40g carbs and finding this works well to spread out carbs evenly. Also when I train in the morning I will still have that larger red meat meal at night as this is when I always get really hungry and I think that meal will tie me over nicely.

When I eat kangaroo in meal 6 sometimes I add fat to make up the fat macros as roo is leaner than beef.

I try to get a balance of protein and energy at 50/50. In this diet it looks as though protein accounts for 1972 cals and energy (carbs and fat) accounts for 2066 cals so it's fairly close to 50/50.

On rest days I won't eat pre or pwo meal but am starting to have carbs in the first few meals so make sure I am caloric surplus. If I am doing labour intesive work (2nd job) I will add more carbs while I'm working.
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-22-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxa06

Hey mate thanks! I would say I have very minimal water retention and hardly noticeable. I do notice when I dose anastrazole I feel slightly harder and dryer. I can only compare this cycle to my first which was test prop and with that cycle I had full water retention including moon face. I hated it! My diet was not as clean and structured as it is now and I didn't do cardio so I think that would be the difference. Have you cycled before?
    No I haven't cycled before but I'm researching to do my first in a few months. Your current cycle is shaping up to be the one I go with. Still trying to wrap my head around dosing and timing of hcg . Keep the log going strong because it's becoming one of my main sources of research.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen View Post
    Hey man good job what did u gain ur first cycle and how much did u retain till now off cycle
    I m on my last day of test prop cycle and hgh and wanna know ur personal exp.....good luck
    Hey man thanks! My first cycle I honestly ran too low (200mg/w) and didn't get massive gains. I gained about 5 kgs in 7 weeks and kept about 3 kgs of it which was alright. This cycle so far I've put on almost 8 kgs in 7 weeks so I'm doing much better hope all goes well for you. How much have you gained?

Quote Originally Posted by Macon_Bacon View Post
    No I haven't cycled before but I'm researching to do my first in a few months. Your current cycle is shaping up to be the one I go with. Still trying to wrap my head around dosing and timing of hcg. Keep the log going strong because it's becoming one of my main sources of research.
    Yea I didn't really think too much about hcg until auslifta and blaz suggested it. It would probably be worth doing. Most people get away with nolva and clomid but hcg would help alot. Especially on the hevier cycles that shut you down harder.

I'll keep this thread going up until the end of pct

85kgs should be there for you on boxing day. If you keep increasing cals every week you might be just shy of 90kg by end of cycle.

85kgs should be there for you on boxing day. If you keep increasing cals every week you might be just shy of 90kg by end of cycle.
    90kgs would be insane! I've got enough test e to run an extra week. Should I do it? Or stay with 12..

if the gains are still coming go extra week, or if they drop off up your dose 250mg in the 10th/11th week.

if the gains are still coming go extra week, or if they drop off up your dose 250mg in the 10th/11th week.
    Or I could go 500mg/w for the last 4 weeks?

Yeah you could do that.

Yeah you could do that.
    Well I'll see how I go over the next week with the new diet and see what option to take from there. Thanks again aus!

Day 50

For meal 4 on my rest day today I had to throw in 40g of carbs into my meal because I was feeling flat. Gonna really have a good look at how many calories I should be eating on my rest days in time for next weeks rest days.

Also might hold off on the new diet for now because tonight I have a Christmas BBQ, tomorrow night another Christmas BBQ then Sunday will be Christmas lunch and BBQ for dinner lol I'll be eating over 4k calories anyway so I'll start the new diet mon or tues of next week.
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-23-2011 at 02:33 AM.

Maka is offline Junior Member
    Great job! What do you use on your stretch marks if you have any?

Quote Originally Posted by Maka View Post
    Thanks mate! I don't really have any stretch marks so I'm not sure what would be used to help..
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-23-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06

Hey man thanks! My first cycle I honestly ran too low (200mg/w) and didn't get massive gains. I gained about 5 kgs in 7 weeks and kept about 3 kgs of it which was alright. This cycle so far I've put on almost 8 kgs in 7 weeks so I'm doing much better hope all goes well for you. How much have you gained?
    I've gained 17lbs from 168. To 185. 12 weeks prop75 mg and hgh at 8iu Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Maka View Post
    palmers cocoa butter and oil. Sorry for hijack. Try this as preventative Click image for larger version. 

Name:	300.JPG 
Views:	1398 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	118975

This is the oilClick image for larger version. 

Name:	palmers_cocoa_butter_skin_therapy_oil156803.jpg 
Views:	7208 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	118976

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen View Post
    I've gained 17lbs from 168. To 185. 12 weeks prop75 mg and hgh at 8iu Ed
    Well done! Let me know how much gains you keep after pct. I'm curious but I recon you'll keep alot from what I've seen with hgh before. My friend cycled hgh and sust, he kept all of it!

palmers cocoa butter and oil. Sorry for hijack. Try this as preventative
    my gf said rose hip oil works well (she doesn't have stretch marks)

Day 51

Woke up weighing 84.6kgs! Missed out on BBQ last night because I finished work late so I stuck to my diet. So tonight and tomorrow will be Christmas eating! Gonna train shoulder and abs this morning.

Day 51

Just trained delts and abs. Decided to include rear delts into today's routine because I've had 2 days off after doing back.

Seated db press 5 sets pyramided (35kg max for 7 reps with a spot) last set was a drop set
    Standing smith machine military press 4 sets pyramided
    Side lateral raises superset bent over reverse flys 3 sets
    Reverse cable flys superset shrugs 3 sets

Hanging leg raises 3 sets
    Decline bench weighted crunched drop set to body weight 3 sets
    Medicine ball crunches 4 sets
    Fit ball crunches 3 sets

Weights took 60 mins plus 30 mins cardio
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-26-2011 at 02:33 AM.

Day 51

For pre workout meal I had half a loaf of bread to fit my macros. This was a christmas eve cheat meal because I haven't had bread for over 4 months. At night I had BBQ but stuck to meat and veg so I would have eaten a bit of extra fats in the meat.
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-26-2011 at 02:34 AM.

Day 52

Merry Christmas all!

Woke up weighing 84.4kgs. Abs are nice and sore from yesterday. Gonna train legs and lower back this morning then head to Christmas lunch
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-26-2011 at 02:34 AM.

FukGenetics is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Great gains so far. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by FukGenetics View Post
    Great gains so far. Keep it up!
    Thanks mate

Day 52

Just trained legs and lower back.. Short and sweet but smashed it!

DTP - smith machine squats with leg curls 12 sets

Back extensions 3 sets of bodyweight
    Good mornings 3 sets light

Weights took 45 mins plus 30 mins cardio

Trained at the 24/7 gym I joined as a back up and wasn't used to the weight amounts but on the 4 heavies I just loaded up and went crazy with everyone looking at me lol

Also been having really tight forearms. It hurts sometimes when I put my hands out palms facing down, on the top side at the top of the forearms. Annoying!
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-26-2011 at 02:35 AM.

fattexan is offline Junior Member
    I've had the same problem with the forearm pain on and off for about a month (since before I started my cycle.) I've found that taking an anti-inflamatory helps out. I took a couple of 250mg Naproxen tabs every day for about 3 days and the pain went away. If I notice it start coming back, I just pop a naproxen in the morning and I'm good. Naproxen is the active ingredient in Alieve (naproxen-sodium).

New pic looks good bro.

Quote Originally Posted by fattexan View Post
    I've had the same problem with the forearm pain on and off for about a month (since before I started my cycle.) I've found that taking an anti-inflamatory helps out. I took a couple of 250mg Naproxen tabs every day for about 3 days and the pain went away. If I notice it start coming back, I just pop a naproxen in the morning and I'm good. Naproxen is the active ingredient in Alieve (naproxen-sodium).

New pic looks good bro.
    Thanks bro! I recon I'll try that.. I'll go get some today if something is open (boxing day). Even the muscles just above my knees have been getting really tight and sore. I've had to start stretching.

Day 53

Woke up weighing 84.4kgs. Yesterday from after training my diet went out the window for Christmas lol I ended up eating less meals than usually but the were higher in calories. For lunch I had, bocconccini, cold meats, bread sticks, fish, pasta, chicken and salad. We ate lunch over 2 hours! Then digested and had a protein shake then went to dinner and kept it clean. 2 roast chicken breasts with salad.

Today I will be starting my new diet! I've woken up weighing the same the last few day plus I haven't upped calories for a while. Also it's time to push it over 4k. I've just had meal 1 and just gonna get ready to hit chest and tri's..
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-26-2011 at 02:36 AM.

Day 53

Just finished training chest and tri's. My right pec/front delt I found was sti tender from the last time I did chest when I hurt it so I went light on it today.

Flat db press 5 sets pyramiding and stop at 40kgs for high reps
    45 degree incline db press superset flat db flys 3 sets
    Giant set dips, plate loaded press, pec dec, push ups. 3 sets high volume.

French press superset close grip presses 3 sets
    Single arm kick backs 3
    Cable rope pull down superset over head cable flat bar extensions 4 sets

Weights took 58 mins plus 30 mins cardio
    Last edited by boxa06; 12-26-2011 at 02:36 AM.

Day 53

Took a shot in the left quad. Over the last few days I've had some tiny little pimples come up on my forehead which I popped today lol nothing major.

bonosmate is offline New Member
    What are you pinning each week mate?

Quote Originally Posted by bonosmate View Post
    What are you pinning each week mate?
    Cycle is 400mg of test e per week

Day 54

Woke up weighing 85.1kgs! New diet seems to be working already yesterday for most of 1 carb meal I had multi grain sanwhiches as my carb source. About 70g of carbs worth. Now that Christmas is over I'm gonna keep it extremely clean again. I'm very happy that I've been able to train as per normal over Christmas.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Sterling work Box. Your discipline with diet and training, especially over the Xmas period, is impressive. You deserve good results here mate and it looks like they're coming. Soldier on bro!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread Information