rlevan is offline New Member

First time cycle of test e

Hello I am very new to this whole thing and am basically looking for any helpful advice. I'm 26 6'1 185 pounds and am in very good physical condition. I am about to start a cycle of test E 300mg every 4 days and I'm currently at 9% body fat. I was working out consistently 3 days a week for 5 years but have bumped that up to 5 days a week along with playing in a basketball league. could anyone provide any essential advice in order to get the best results? Also, are there any supplements anyone recommends? Last question is there anything to prevent hair loss or should I just say screw it and bic my head "hair has been slowly thinning for 3 years" thanks guys!

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    If you are prone to hair loss AAS can speed it up but basically you will either lose your hair or not depending on your genetic's AAS or not.

Why do you want to do a cycle? I don't know many baller's on test E.

rlevan is offline New Member
    Basketball is just for fun... I'm not really that good just something to do in the winter while the weather sucks. I'm just not getting the results by hitting the gym. I'm trying to add some bulk... I have always ate healthy "3 times a day around 2500 calories" and now that I'm working out more I have bumped that up as well 5 meals a day 3500-4000 calories"

Maka is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rlevan View Post
    Last question is there anything to prevent hair loss or should I just say screw it and bic my head "hair has been slowly thinning for 3 years" thanks guys!
    Propecia ( finasteride ) + nizoral 2% shampoo (Nizoral shampoo is an anti-dandruff, it helps for hair-loss and for dandruff at the same time) + Rogaine ( minoxidile ) or Spiro is your best shoot!
    I personaly use Alpecin Coffein-Shampoo C1, promotes hair growth. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000000175.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	119432
    Anyhow it takes a couple months to affect the life cycle of hair follicles (skin organ that produces hair).
    Stick with a shampoo (alpecin, nizoral) and if u don't see no improvement start taking pills.
    Good luck with Ur cycle!
    Last edited by Maka; 01-11-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Thread Information