Thread: Need Help

gotjuice? is offline Associate Member

Need Help

I am somewhat a newbie for this. I havent done any steroids in 5 yrs. But now i have 25 - 50mg winstrol and a 10 ml bottle of equipoise . I was planning on taking 3 winstrol a week(M,W,F) and 1 cc of 200 mg equipoise a week for 8 weeks. I dont really wanna take any test as when i have taken this in the past i have broken out pretty bad. But i am open to anyones opinions. I am not really looking to look like Arnold just looking to eat right lean up and put on 10 lbs. I do have an extra bottle of 200mg bottle of equipoise so thats a total of 20ml, but is that too much to use in a cycle.?? I will prolly do another cycle after this one too of somethng not sure what yet.......thx for the help...
    Last edited by gotjuice?; 04-07-2003 at 12:35 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro 200mg eq qill not have a significant impact on you, if i was you i would add test....i know you said it breaks you out, but you can counter act that by using acne medicine which you can get from your doctor....i would run the base of the cycle like this...Madmax...

test cyp 500mg (1-10)
    eq 400mg (1-10)

whats the least amount of test that i can take in a cycle to have any effect?? i have never done more than 200 mg a week of test and still got acne.i have used all types of anti acne "stuff" but it still didnt work. ......also how should i do my cycle?
    do i take an even amount every week or do i start with more or should i end with more?? plus you didnt mention the winny.......thanks for the help ......i have been looking in the educational section and i have learned some stuff but im looking for some help on exactly my situation
    Last edited by gotjuice?; 04-07-2003 at 10:25 AM.

Anyone with some advice??????????

Thread Information