92G10 is offline New Member

10wk Test E 500mg/pw

14 Days in and feeling great. Have gone from 212 to 216lbs but im thinking its mainly water. Pump seems to be better and motivation is up. Sticking with 3000 cals a day as i dont wanna gain a ton of weight, mainly strength
    Cant wait for week 4.

Adonisbrah is offline New Member
    Very similar to me and I'm only eating ~3k a day calories for the same reason! I just started week 4

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisbrah View Post
    Very similar to me and I'm only eating ~3k a day calories for the same reason! I just started week 4
    Any sides so far? How you feeling? I hit shoulders today. Lat Raise - 4x10 Military Press seated 4x10 Shrug barbell 5x15 bent over fly 4x10 Arnold Press 4x10 Plate Halo 4x10 Neck Bridge 4x30sc then 15 mins of core. Weight is same and i started my armidex .5mg E3D. Ill have this rollin better when i home with a computer this is all phone. 5th pin today. Excited to see results.

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 92G10 View Post
    14 Days in and feeling great. Have gone from 212 to 216lbs but im thinking its mainly water. Pump seems to be better and motivation is up. Sticking with 3000 cals a day as i dont wanna gain a ton of weight, mainly strength
    Cant wait for week 4.
    Good to see you've started a log! What are your starting stats? Hight? Bf? Good luck I'll be following.

BF 17% Wt 212LBS Ht 6ft
    Bench 205x5 up to 225x3 now
    Squat 245x4 up to 300x2! Thinking placebo
    effect made me push.
    Deadlift 355x2 havent tried to exceed yet.

I know BF is kinda high but it was due to poor diet. Ive revamped completly. Hope to see good strength gains and mild fat loss in the next 10 weeks!

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 92G10 View Post
    BF 17% Wt 212LBS Ht 6ft
    Bench 205x5 up to 225x3 now
    Squat 245x4 up to 300x2! Thinking placebo
    effect made me push.
    Deadlift 355x2 havent tried to exceed yet.

I know BF is kinda high but it was due to poor diet. Ive revamped completly. Hope to see good strength gains and mild fat loss in the next 10 weeks!
    You're diet will determine the results so if it's in check watch the fat come off

Also what do you guys make of my training? Sunday - Chest
    Monday - Back
    Tuesday - Arms
    Wensday - Legs
    Thursday - Shoulders/Tri/Neck
    Friday - Long Run (7-9mi LI)/Core
    Saturday - Rest

Ill post individual excersies by day. I did my first half marathon in Oct. In 1:59:12! So i was 184lbs running 5 days a week. I went to a 6x6 at end of Nov and just switched to this plan 4x10 and pyramids at the start of my cycle. Suggestions Welcome! Man this blows doing all this from a phone.

Day 16 0500 Wake up to work. No hooah today lol. Finished short shift at 0800. Bfast.
    5g Creatine Mono
    4 whole Eggs
    6oz Potatoe
    3 1oz Turkey Sausage
    2 Amino Pills
    2 Multi
    3g Fish Oil

0900 - 40 mins Interval Training (so much fotr a 9miler haha)
    15 min assorted core WO.

1000 - Post Shake w/water 2x24g Scoops Lean Whey

Now im off for the day and waiting to eat. Check in later or tommorw. Friends bugging me to go drink and i told them no and suspicson has arisen. Dont know im on AAS.

Day 17 - Rest

Adonisbrah is offline New Member
    Feeling pretty normal actually no sides whatsoever...

DAY 23 - So i hit my 3 week mark about two days ago. I am loving how i am feeling so far. Had slight soreness in left nipple so i started my liquidex. I am doing .5mg EOD and everything has returned to normal. I know i have missed about 5 days of posts so i am a little late here. Switched my training to Sun-Thurs, Fri - Cardio/Abbs, Sat - Rest. Weight is at 221lbs. Looking to have my neighboor caliper me again to see if body fat has changed. I have a 3 week picture and a day one picture but i am not uploading until i finish my cycle. Thinking about making a Gif. Anyway diet is being refined slowly but surely. Appetite is thru the F**king roof. Libido is insane. Was messing with a girl for the last month or so and literally knocked it out 5 times in around an hour (not normal for me). Have a ridiculous head cold though. No fever or sweats... Just stuffed up nose from hell and dry lips and skin. Tempermant is not so great. I am on the short side with people quite often so i am trying to watch my attitude. Road Rage seems to be the worst lol. But today i hit some HIIT Cardio for 45mins. Then 15 mins of abb training. Rest tommorw.

Thread Information