newatthis1984 is offline New Member

i would really like some assistance

hey ya'll my names john i am new to this site but ive read all kinds of posts and checked out the pics and everything i just needed a little assistance. id really like to start some inj. and i guess i just need to know what every one thinks would be the best. im 6' 180 lbs im on a good diet and ive been busting out the p90x consistantly but i want to start hitting the gym hardcore and i want to get insanely ripped. id really like your help if you could. thanks alot and soon as i get some knowledge il keep everything updated. im extremely excited thanks for reading

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newatthis1984
    hey ya'll my names john i am new to this site but ive read all kinds of posts and checked out the pics and everything i just needed a little assistance. id really like to start some inj. and i guess i just need to know what every one thinks would be the best. im 6' 180 lbs im on a good diet and ive been busting out the p90x consistantly but i want to start hitting the gym hardcore and i want to get insanely ripped. id really like your help if you could. thanks alot and soon as i get some knowledge il keep everything updated. im extremely excited thanks for reading
    What are your stats mate, and training exp.

Thread Information