chavebrah is offline New Member

[chavebrah's] Hdrol Cycle

hey guys, as the title says here's my pro-hormone (first of anything, figure i'll start mild) hdrol cycle log which i'll be starting shorly (want to get my diet in check first as well as finish my winter semester), figured i'd make a complete document from beginning to end as in all reality can't find a proper one anywhere on the web ... more so people's incomplete ones as people never seem to update them in the end. anyway, i've posted below my current stats, cycle and pct info, meal plan while on (using that of a member's lean bulk from bodybuilding.com), and attached a picture (no homo) as well as workout regiment, let me know what you guys think and please criticism is welcome (just try to keep it positive). if this is in the wrong section please move.

one question i do have however, how much do you feel i should slim down before starting? back during the start of the winter i was 181 though have made a conscious effort to get my diet in check and by following the below i'e dropped about 6lbs.

current stats

- 175lbs
    - bf% n/a (pending ...)

cycle/pct info

cycle

- ce labs hdrol 50/50/50/50
    - milk thistle 400mg x2 daily

pct

- post cycle support by ai
    - natural test booster (pending ...)

log meal plan

- Meal 1 -

Rolled Oats 1/2 Cup - 370 Calories

9.3g Fat

13 Grams protein

50 G Carbs

- Meal 2 -

5 Full Eggs - 286 Calories

18.9g Fat

28g Protein

0.7g Carbs

- Meal 3 -

200 grams Chicken Breast + 328g Sweet Potato - 514 Calories

0.3g Fat

48g Protein

49g carbs

- Meal 4 -

200g Chicken breast - Handfull Of Brocolli - 284 Calories

0 Fat

53.4g Protein

0 Carbs

- Meal 5 -

Pre workout

200 grams Chicken Breast + 328g Sweet Potato - 518 Calories

0.3g Fat

59g Protein

49g carbs

Post Workout

1 Banana + Dymatize Gourmet Whey Protein Shake - 362 Calories

1.3g Fat

50G Protein

30G Carbs

200 grams Chicken Breast + 328g Sweet Potato - 514 Calories

0.3g Fat

59g Protein

49g carbs

20 Cashew Nuts - Dry Roasted - Calories 179 - Throughout the Day

15.1 Grams Fat

5.2 Grams Protein

5.1 Grams Carbohydrates

Total:

3027 Calories

314.6 Grams Protein

232.8 Grams Carbohydrates

44.9 Grams Fat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [chavebrah's] Hdrol Cycle-photo.jpg  

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    How about an introductory post, and ask for a name change while your at it. We dont need anymore Zyzz wannabe's, we have 1 already.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    is stick the diet out further before you consider anabolics.

how long you been on this diet?

how tall are you and how old are you?

how many days a week you doing weights?

and how many days do you do cardio and when do you do it? and what cardio you do ?

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    How about an introductory post, and ask for a name change while your at it. We dont need anymore Zyzz wannabe's, we have 1 already.
    i'll create an introductory post sorry, and name change? i just use this for this and bodybuilding as well as a fake email address because i don't want anything pro-hormone or steroid related to come up when applying for the government and/or trying to obtain a security clearance. i mean don't get me wrong, zyzz was an inspiration to many he didn't do anything differently then the rest of us ... just decided to post his daily antics and love for the gym after he was shredded all over fb and youtube which made him popular (contagious personality plus shredded body) to your average person.

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    is stick the diet out further before you consider anabolics.

how long you been on this diet?

how tall are you and how old are you?

how many days a week you doing weights?

and how many days do you do cardio and when do you do it? and what cardio you do ?
    you think so? I've been on this diet since the first of the year, i'm 5'8" and 22 (will be 23 in june). i go six days a week from 730pm to 8pm as i work 9am-6pm mon-fri and so far do not do cardio, was doing cardio steady back in de***ber, running about three times a week three miles each time but i felt it was drastically messing with my head ... i'd be going to the gym, eating, and loading myself with protein but still feel as if i looked smaller in the mirror, after i stopped the cardio i started to feel bigger and i'm not talking fat big but then i don't know ... any advice?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    (contagious personality
    That is very debatable..... It seems sorta gay that people like him so much. That's okay if that's your thing though. Pro hormones often do more harm than good but to each their own. How tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    That is very debatable..... It seems sorta gay that people like him so much. That's okay if that's your thing though. Pro hormones often do more harm than good but to each their own. How tall are you?
    i don't know much about the guy other than his youtube videos and bodybuildg.com posts, seemed to put on a show for the camera but otherwise a real down to earth person. what's gay is people styling their hair after him, suddenly wearing skinny jeans, and posing like him in pictures haha but no no no not my thing. a lot of people say orals are worse and that's alright because i can't see myself using a pin just yet but i'm 5'8".

Pro-hormones are liver toxic too, injections are the way to go. They are actually much safer.

Pro-hormones are liver toxic too, injections are the way to go. They are actually much safer.
    that's what i plan on running right before summer, just want to prepare myself mentally and see what the hype is about, figure a mild oral can give me that? also, want to test the waters before jumping in the deep end as i don't feel i'm that bad yet as i'm not taking it in the butt (no homo, needle wise ... needle wise).

Do you have a pct lined up? alot of people get shut down from those things. I never inject my glute, I always use quads.

Do you have a pct lined up? alot of people get shut down from those things. I never inject my glute, I always use quads.
    Yea, I'm doing an OCT PCT called Post Cycle Support by AI, I've heard you don't need anything so potent as clomid or nolva due to the fact that hdrol is non-aromotizing, am i wrong?

Those over the counter supps do nothing for recovery.

Thread Information