SamBuca is offline New Member

sustanon 250 only cycle

Hi all long time lurker.

Some great threads in here boxas and blazs I follow closely!

Currently 182lb 12-13% bf 6ft2 been eating clean diet for 24 months now and training for 4 years. I'm 26.

Cycle will be sustanon 250 twice a week for 10 weeks. I cannot source any other type (original plan was 12 week test c/e) I have nova and clomid at hand. I can source hcg although tricky.

This will be my first cycle. I have had quite a low carb diet (high protein) for the past 2 years but have upped it to 3500 a day then will be looking to increase to 4000 approx. I'm very strict with training diet and have been looking in to this for 12 months.

Gym I do a 4 day split which takes me roughly 60mins with 15-20mins of cardio. Plus I do cardio on my off days normally for 30mins low intensity though. I lead a pretty hectic lifestyle so always go gym on a night as a i work 70hours a week!

I've never had an injection in my life!

I will keep a record of training and food but you will have to excuse my terrible typing I post off my mobile phone.

My goals are to increase size I am an ectomorph (unlike my dad and sister who are both built like tanks) I have found it incredibly difficult to get to where I am I started at 140lbs and it's taken 100% dedication to be stable at this weight. I probably should of tried going to high calorie earlier but I wanted lean muscle.

Any words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated and looking fwrd to starting.

Kind regards

To get my diet to 3500 I have had to change my breakfast which is now 6 eggs whites with 50grams oats and banana. Add oats to shake In the day as well. Also 650calorie shake pwo. I'm trying to think of other ways to get higher clean cals without eating the same things (which I actually don't mind if I have too) I get most my fats from avocados and olive oil and cottage cheese which I eat a lot of .

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Sup bro! Got any pics? as they speak much more than words!

Also HCG is becoming more and more common to be used on cycle these days for a good reason! Who wants marble nuts ey!

Ye I'll have to source some. Ill get some pics! Had a look at one on beach 4 years ago omg the difference lol!

Big Dawg is offline New Member
    4000 cals a day will be about right. Im running a similar cycle at the moment and man let me tell you, you better hang on cuz the size packs on fast and the strength is insane! lookin forward to readin ur updates. Good luck!

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    minimum should be 12-14 weeks or its a waste in my op.
    also try to get single ester, most do better with that.
    wait 2 weeks after last shot for pct with sust due to the slower ester.

GOOD LUCK!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you going to pin Eod or twice a week? I will be doing a sus only cycle and all the info I've found leans towards pinning Eod for optimum blood levels.

Thread Information