crispyCraka is offline Junior Member

Taking the Plunge - (First) Test E/D-bol Cycle

I've been lurking around here for a couple years now, and feel I'm ready to take the plunge; literally.

I'm a strength athlete, so I'm by no means going for physique, but wouldn't mind a little shape as a side effect. I'm not going to post my diet, because I don't care what anyone thinks about it. It will serve my needs.

About me: I'm 33 years old, 6' 1", 252 lb, 16%-18% body fat (I need to get calipered), been lifting seriously for 6.5 years, and have been all natural up to this point. I started at a scrawny 165 lb so I have done pretty well naturally so far. Some of my best lifts are a 520 raw squat, 610 raw deadlift and 350 raw bench at 220 lb BW. Not too great for my years in the gym. In single ply equipment, I've squatted 635 and pulled 700 also at 220 lb BW.

I just got blood work done and went over it with my doctor today. Everything was normal, except my HDL was a touch low, LDL a touch high, and glucose was a bit high. My doctor suggested that there could be some discrepancies in accuracy, however. I probably just need to up the cardio a bit, and clean my diet up just a bit more.

Blood pressure was 128/70 today, so that's good.

Test was only 350; normal, but I'm mildly disappointed that it was so low.

My cycle will be straight from the Newbies Cycles thread with a couple modifications.

Cycle
    1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
    1 – 12 Enan 500mg/wk
    2 – 12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT ED
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

I've chosen to drop the Clomid and switch l-dex for aromasin after reading a few of the articles on here that say that Aromasin works better with Nolva than l-dex. I'm also not sure I need Clomid with those two. Perhaps someone will have some different advice.

Finally, this is probably a bit premature, because I haven't ordered my gear yet, but I will be very soon. I just wanted to get this posted and get some discussion going. Thanks.
    Last edited by crispyCraka; 03-24-2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Changed OCT and PCT

G502 is offline New Member
    Get some milk thistle as the dianabol could do damage on the liver at that dosage, also if you're taking aromasin during cycle, then why also take Nolvadex during cycle?, also I would personally change the Aromasin for Arimidex not sure though, also drop the Dianabol as it's your first cycle as you don't know how your body will react?

I will be using Liv52 for liver support. You've also mistaken my PCT for on-cycle.

I just received all my OCT, PCT and ****. I'm now just waiting for my gear to show up to start. Training has been going really well so far. I can't wait to find out what on-cylce is going to be like!

I also ordered a blood pressure monitor to keep an eye on that while on-cycle. I'm healthy, but did have some kidney issues when I was younger that were surgically corrected. I did sustain some kidney damage, so blood pressure will be a major element for me to watch. My last BP was 128/70, so I'm good to go. If it goes up, dark chocolate

stpete is offline Banned
    I would run the test by itself for 12 weeks. Your PCT is inadequate imo. Run nolva and clomid together and forget the Aromasin .

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I would run the test by itself for 12 weeks. Your PCT is inadequate imo. Run nolva and clomid together and forget the Aromasin.
    Yep, I forgot to update that. I plan to run Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD for OCT and then just Nolva and Clomid for PCT at 40/40/20/20 and 100/100/50/50, respectively. I've had a couple people suggest dropping the D-bol, but I've also read where a lot of people have successfully run both for their first cycle. I honestly want to get as much as possible out of my first cycle. Would the D-Bol really make things that more difficult to determine if there's a problem? Thanks for your feedback!

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in the same mind set as you before I started my first cycle, I took these guys advise and ran only 500mgs a week of test E, in week 4 strength was through the roof and by week five I have gained 12 lbs with next to no water and dropped BF a lot!! Very impressed with just test by itself!!

V-ROID is offline Member
    Maybe consider dropping the Dbol to 20mg ed? Still a great boost at that dose. Maybe add another week at the lower dose? Just thoughts...

Yeah, I've seen where others have done that. What I've got are 25mg caps. Maybe I'll just break one up and do 1 cap a day in four doses.

Thread Information