Thread: Var or Test E

noob2012 is offline New Member

Var or Test E

I've done Winstrol back in the day, but alone and with no pct ( didn't know what I was doing). With my profile I don't want to gain size to look bulky that will give me an appearance of a midget, but want to cut up like Brad Pitt, for example. Should I even take Test e? Should I just stay with Var alone? If I do use Var alone should I need HCG and Nolvadex ? I know a lot of people here frown on a man taking Var becuz most female bodybuilders use it.

I'm new to this type of cycle. Can some one please direct me on how to use my cycle? Also, if the amount I have is enough. I have 1 vial of Test E. I think I got how much Test E i need (2 vials=12weeks), but not sure how much Var, HCG , & Nolvadex to take with the whole cycle. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

My gear:
    -(1)Anavar : 10mg per tab, 100 tab bottle
    - (1)Test E: 300mg per ml, 10cc/ml
    - (1) HCG: 1000 units (little Vial)
    - (1) Bacteriostatic Water, 10cc/ml
    - Nolvadex: 20mg per tab, 21 tabs total

height: 5'7
    weight: 150lbs
    bodyfat: 14%
    BMI: 22.7 (normal BMI 18.5-22.9)
    training experience: on and off since high school.
    I now lift weights 4-5 days a week, run 3x week,
    Diet: whole foods such as chix, eggs, oatmeal, white rice, tuna, some bread, potatoes, some veggies, meal repla***ents, aminos.
    goals: decrease body fat around 5%, gain lean mass, with some cuts; tight looking muscles.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    use a low dose test and var. But you need more var 40mg for 6-8 weeks. You got 1000mg which will only last you 25 day's.
    Last edited by Brohim; 03-23-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Either no one responds or they give poor directions to a forum that I can't locate. So I figure I'd post in random rooms to get answers. Brad Pitt is a celeb, since u seem confused. His symmetry is not bad. I just don't want to do da wrong cycle and look like a beef cake like some of these tools in da gym. I wanna look athletic like, lean & well define.

Thank u! What about HCG ?

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    250iu twice per week. Usually vials come in 5000iu

Rob0867 is offline New Member
    40 mg of var is actually kind of low you should use at least 60. A lot of product is under dosed nowadays. You also need a lot more nolva

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    The amount of gear you have is not enuff for a proper cycle imo, need more var, nolva, and HCG maybe even more test.

Thread Information