bencher420 is offline Junior Member

equipoise question

hey guys,
    well i just have one qiuck question, im running eq/winny and i got done with my first week..i front loaded 800mg, but have droped weight? my diet is very good...
    7am
    1/2 cup of oatmeal
    1 spoon of natural pb
    5 eggs (1-2 yokes)

10am
    8 oz of grilled chicken
    brown rice or oatmeal
    1 tbs. mustard

12:45 pm
    8oz of turkey
    2 slices of bread

3 pm
    8 oz of grilled chicken
    sub for veggies'
    ( or a can of tuna)

5:00 pm
    1 protein shake
    1 tb of natural pb or (flax oil)
    (pre work out)

6:30 pm
    1 protein shake
    (right after workout)

7 pm
    brown rice (instead of mashed potatoes)
    (small serving)
    3 oz of green beans
    steak or chicken.

9 pm
    4 or 5 egg whites

11 pm
    1 low carb protein shake

i have lost about 3 lbs.the first week so far, i know im cutting now but i was looking to put on about 15 lbs. and i also know eq takes 3-4 weeks to kick in, but i figured if i front loaded it will kick in in about 2 or so...i think im just getting pushy and i need to let the gear take its course......any feed back will be appreciated....

chinups Guest
    You need to give it a 3-4 weeks before you see results with eq. Whats your cyle look like?

eq 400mg 1-11 weeks
    eq 800mg 1st week
    winny 50mg e/d

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

Re: equipoise question

Originally posted by bencher420
    ...i think im just getting pushy and i need to let the gear take its course
    Exactly bro. You are worrying way too early. Beginning of second week is not nearly enough time to see ANYTHING from EQ (that's why I don't condone a cycle like yours, I would have thrown in some test or test/fina if I were you. EQ is a light androgen, and so is winny, so don't expect the unexpected.)

chinups Guest
    I have heard of some people putting on 8lbs of lean muscle but getting real lean looking and vascular. I agree with wisdaman but u can make modest gains. Kepp that diet in check and don't worry. When are you doing winnies? What weeks?

winny 8-12 50mg e/d
    i know i need to let it take course, i was going to add test but i have some issues with blood pressure rigth now, so i decided not to take it...
    but alot of threads i have seen say, any where from 10-20 lbs???

but im mainley looking to get cut for summer..

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Be patient...

Dropping weight is normal at first due to the initial shock the juice and the diet is putting on your body. Your body's metabolism got excited to the new changes in your hormone and test levels and tried adjusting as a result. Again it's nothing to be concerned about. Not sure what your body weight and bf% is, but you might want to consider bumping up your calories up until you start the winny. Believe me, a low cal diet is not easy to follow on eq since your appetite goes through the roof
    Then when you start the winny you can drop the carbs to morning and PWO. Give us some more info (stats, goals, etc) and we can give some more advice...US

PS Your diet looks good with one adjustment. Add dextrose/malodextrin to your PWO drink and drop the PPWO carbs. Hope this helps!

my stats are 5'9 185 im assuming about 10% bf
    trainging for 6 yrs. one deca /test cycle under my belt...
    like your advice i was thinking of bumping up the cal intake but i dont know what else to eat..i cant take oatmeal anymore..eating it 3 times is rough...
    but the main gaolis to get cut up....but even thopugh after 1 week i can see alot of progress....

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Bench, i ran eq alone for my first cycle and walked away with 10 solid lbs. Oddly enough, my stats were identical to yours. Just eat clean and often and the gains will follow. Now I'm running the eq and winny together. What can I say, eq was my first love I'm in week 7 right now of my cycle, getting ready to start the winny next week. The first couple wks my focus was packing on muscle with carbs around 350 grams on workout days. Next week I'm restricting my carbs to morning and PWO and PPWO. Some good carbs sources in addition to oats are yams, sweet potatoes, ww pasta, and multi-grain bread. I also usually munch on walnuts and cashews for the extra cals. Good luck...US

US...could you pm me you diet or post it so i can compare mine to yours? because i have cut bred out completely, but i want to add some carbs anc cal's to me diet plan for maybe the first 5 weeks..because i want to gain only lean muscle mass...then cut to the diet im doing right now...to get real lean...but i also dont want to put on bf AT ALL!!

Thread Information