ohiocaddy is offline New Member

Starting 1ST TEST / Var/ HCG cycle... Advice welcome

Hey guys,

Starting my first cycle… My expectations are to simply put on 10-12lbs and keep 7-8lbs by end of pct unless I can keep more of course. Also, I want to be cautious not go overboard, would rather be safe than sorry and minimize sides (gyno, hair loss, acne). Also, don’t wanna draw too much attention by people asking ‘are you on something?’ The cycle duration is weird but I’m going out of country for month, so will have to cut this all short…

Weeks 1-7
    TEST E – 300mg/w (might do 150mg Sun & 150mg Wed) keep blood levels
    Weeks 3-7
    Letro - Still need to get, begin in week 3 at 12.5eod unless see sides before then
    HCG – 500iu/w (250iu x 2)
    Weeks 4-8
    Anavar – 40mg

PCT (begin 10 days after last pin)
    Weeks 9-14
    Nolvadex – 40/40/20/20 and lots of Vitamin E

Additional supplements: multi vit, whey, dextrose, fish oils, bcaa, vitamin C, D & E

Just want to accomplish some mass and stay lean and get beach body for the summer. I’m 185lbs. 28yrs old and workout 4 x week. My maintenance is 2,000 calories, so I’ll probably start at 2,700 calories and increase 200 calories every 2 weeks of very clean proteins, carbs and healthy fats. Also I will limit cardio while on cycle.

Any advice would be great. Thanks for your help fellas. I’m going to try and keep a log….

PumpMasterFlex is offline Junior Member
    Your maintenance is 2000 cal? That seems kind of low for someone who works out 4x a week. You should probably be around 3k.

I've never used Var, but I've been looking into it on this site; from what I've read, you want to be doing anywhere from 60mg to 100mg if you want good results.

When do you plan on starting? If I were you, I wouldn't start until I have absolutely all of my gear on hand.

You look set though. Make sure you take some photos to show the progress. Make sure to listen to your body. Good luck!

G502 is offline New Member
    I wouldn't bother doing a cycle less than 10 weeks on Test-E, but up to you

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G502
    I wouldn't bother doing a cycle less than 10 weeks on Test-E, but up to you
    ^^^^agree. 10 weeks minimum I'm in week 9 @500mgs/week and my gains did not really start till week 7 and are just not at a peak ill be going till week 13!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    research more. u do not know enough about cycle

and ur diet will need work 100%

ur cals for maintaince is too low to me

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    If you have your heart set on 8 weeks, switch your test e for prop. But I recommend you wait until you come back off holiday and use this time to find your maintenance!

Thread Information