GBR47 is offline New Member

Thumbs up FIRST CYCLE LOG (few question before start)

Well, Hi everybody

Stats:
    Height: 5'9''
    Weight: 180lbs
    BF%: Around 12-14 (see picture to better estimation)
    Experience: 2 years since day 1 at gym (may 2011)
    Steroids experience: None
    Goal: Build some size and strength (sports porpuse, not competive bodybuilding)
    Current routine: 4 days split

My first cycle is based on this thread (forums.steroid . com/showthread.php?265484-The-Basics-of-Steroids-For-the-NEWBIES#.T57CgrMqBVW) I replace enanthate for sustanon and 10 mg of tamoxifeno daily since week 2.

Weeks 1-8: 500mg Sustanon WEEKLY (monday/thursday 250 each)

Weeks 2-8: 10 mg of Tamoxifeno DAILY (since week 2)

PCT: Clomid therapy three weeks after last shot:

Day 1 - 300mg
    Day 2-11 - 100mg/day
    Day 12-21 - 50mg/day

What are your thoughts on this guys? What would you do different? Expectations? Any help is appreciated, I plan to start in june/july.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto29mayo2012z.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	122513
    Last edited by GBR47; 04-30-2012 at 07:00 PM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Wait a few years

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Wait a few years and build onto what you have naturally.

Roids aren't magic, wish they were though.

The results you will get from a cycle now aren't really worth it for what it can do to you in the long run. Plus, you can still build well on what you have now with a solid routine and a decent diet.

Good luck, yo!

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Wait a few years
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Wait a few years and build onto what you have naturally.

Roids aren't magic, wish they were though.

The results you will get from a cycle now aren't really worth it for what it can do to you in the long run. Plus, you can still build well on what you have now with a solid routine and a decent diet.

Good luck, yo!
    Thanks for the advice, I do not plan do cycles all my life, In 3-5 I will have a career and a job so gym will not be in my top priorities. 100% sure I still will be trainning because I love to, but will not have the same time and space in my life like I do have now.

I still undertand your point guys, I also try to make the simpliest, low dosages and basic cycle for safe and health.

Any other advice is welcome too, specifically to the cycle per se.

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    You are going to get the same reply from everyone bro, believe me. FTR in your avi I'd say you were closer to 15% BF, but hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyConcrete View Post
    You are going to get the same reply from everyone bro, believe me. FTR in your avi I'd say you were closer to 15% BF, but hey ho.
    So everybody who has made a cycle at 21 regret it? One part of me, also its not sure about to cycle or not,now I have more doubts about it...

Yeah 15% sounds very reasonable

C-BuZz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GBR47 View Post
    So everybody who has made a cycle at 21 regret it? One part of me, also its not sure about to cycle or not,now I have more doubts about it...

Yeah 15% sounds very reasonable
    Perhaps not now when they have big muscles & lots of chicks from steroids . The real question is... Will they regret it in 10years when there test is so low that they need TRT for the rest of there life?

Quote Originally Posted by C-BuZz View Post
    Perhaps not now when they have big muscles & lots of chicks from steroids. The real question is... Will they regret it in 10years when there test is so low that they need TRT for the rest of there life?
    I dont plan use steroids for 10 years..just this one now and who knows next year, maybe-maybe not. Its just to benefit my last years doing sports until I get my career, probably in 4 years I will be with a job, faimily and no time to do any sports, maybe a couple of hours per week to just lift some weights at best.

If I do this cycle, will I have those sides with my natural test production when I grow old? just from this bigginer cycle?

G502 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GBR47 View Post
    I dont plan use steroids for 10 years..just this one now and who knows next year, maybe-maybe not. Its just to benefit my last years doing sports until I get my career, probably in 4 years I will be with a job, faimily and no time to do any sports, maybe a couple of hours per week to just lift some weights at best.

If I do this cycle, will I have those sides with my natural test production when I grow old? just from this bigginer cycle?
    It's possible as your system has not fully developed, but it's up to you if you want to take the risk. Alot of people take the risk, some regret it, some don't.

Thread Information