Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Natural Gains, To Var Cycle. Looking for a little advice.

TheCanuck99 is offline New Member
    Back pictures from 2 weeks ago

Also two party pictures that are not even 8 months apart lol. My whole face, neck and body have changed. I can't believe I use to be okay with being such a little stick lol. I never considered myself small ever! Now I am twice as big and think I am small lol :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural Gains, To Var Cycle. Looking for a little advice.-imagejpehh.jpg   Natural Gains, To Var Cycle. Looking for a little advice.-img_6457.jpg   Natural Gains, To Var Cycle. Looking for a little advice.-img_7355-1-.jpg   Natural Gains, To Var Cycle. Looking for a little advice.-img_7661-1-.jpg  

So just a little update.

I've been working on my bench - started at 95lbs

Two weeks ago I had a spot on 185 and cheated 205

Last week I went for 225 but failed. My trainer was deff helping a lot. I got 205 with a couple reps, help off the chest.

Today I got 225 6 reps no big deal. Went up to 255 and got 4 reps. I totally thought my trainer was helping me but he wasn't. Se we tossed on 275 and with just a little lift off my chest I got it.

Super stoked.

Also got 900lbs on leg press yesterday - was at 800 last week.

I am going to start keeping track of my weights. I never really did because my body was changing faster than the weight but now its the other way around it seems.

taaa is offline Junior Member
    recent pics?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121023_184323.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	128170Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121023_184045.jpg 
Views:	509 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	128171Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121023_184353.jpg 
Views:	508 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	128172Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121023_183533.jpg 
Views:	632 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	128173

Sorry for cappy photos. I am going to get someone to take my photos every week with an actual camera. I will keep the same poses too ( front/sides/back/etc )

Yesterday I failed 315 flat bench. After all the halloween parties and liquid diet I wasn't feeling hot going in.

On a good note I maxed the quad and ham leg machines today. strong leg pess at 900 decently deep. full squats at 290.

Feeling really good and can't wait till next week.

Got 315 with little help off the chest. flat bench.

DeepB1ue is offline New Member
    Just reviewed your thread, think I missed a few 'reply emails' -the increase in weight you've achieved is astonishing. Good effort.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepB1ue View Post
    Just reviewed your thread, think I missed a few 'reply emails' -the increase in weight you've achieved is astonishing. Good effort.
    Thank you.

Well I have been stuck weight wise, but look to still be blowing up. I can't quite figure it out. I think I am just gaining so lean.

The pics below were a couple weeks ago but show some good size gain. I am larger now but like I said the weight gain has halted at these photos.

Will post another full update as I have actually started a real diet of counting macros etc..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	393216_10152343925205263_1278693788_n.jpg 
Views:	714 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	130647Click image for larger version. 

Name:	320567_10152321490370263_1930961362_n.jpg 
Views:	528 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	130648
    Last edited by TheCanuck99; 12-17-2012 at 11:59 AM.

DeepB1ue is offline New Member
    Hi
    I can tell your face has changed throughout the progression of your blog.
    I meant the weight you can handle to lift by the way, not bodyweight -but I can see you're gaining lean from your second to last picture just posted. From what you say about macros.. I used to count macronutrients/calories/ratios and it got me into some good dietary habits which have served me well. More recently I have been putting on weight over winter to aid my strength levels and will cut it all off again for summer -when I cut the bodyfat I'll be keeping a close eye on the amount of carbs I take in as I find it very significant in maintaining a set bodyfat level. I fully recommend giving macros your attention, you might learn what your body responds to best and you can keep on doing it. Hope this post is of some help to your goals..

Quote Originally Posted by DeepB1ue View Post
    Hi
    I can tell your face has changed throughout the progression of your blog.
    I meant the weight you can handle to lift by the way, not bodyweight -but I can see you're gaining lean from your second to last picture just posted. From what you say about macros.. I used to count macronutrients/calories/ratios and it got me into some good dietary habits which have served me well. More recently I have been putting on weight over winter to aid my strength levels and will cut it all off again for summer -when I cut the bodyfat I'll be keeping a close eye on the amount of carbs I take in as I find it very significant in maintaining a set bodyfat level. I fully recommend giving macros your attention, you might learn what your body responds to best and you can keep on doing it. Hope this post is of some help to your goals..
    Absolutely. .. here is A current picture. Diet is really helping. I am losing fat, gaining muscle.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_2.jpg 
Views:	1102 
Size:	240.2 KB 
ID:	130685

Picture update.

175lbs. Feeling retarded strong lately and my full pump is crazy. This is just after some beer drinking and no pump.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural Gains, To Var Cycle. Looking for a little advice.-cam00933-1-.jpg  

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Have you cycled again since the original post series?

Since you did var only what sides did you encounter?

J.Whit is offline New Member
    Awesome Transformation!

RLR
    RLR is offline New Member
    Like everyone said before you're too young for steroids . Did you read the sticky on the Q&A about the young and steroids?

In your first year 30-50lbs is easy to gain naturally but you build it on dedication and proper technique. Those are the things that will carry you between cycles and help you blast through plateaus in the future. Thats what will make you get better results when you cycle. Take a look at the before pictures on the results forum. Look at what dedication built for almost all of those people. Strong bases. Then look at their after pictures. Listen to the senior members on here. They know what they are saying. They are experts.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    I'm by no means an expert, but I'm of the opinion you need to stay the hell off AAS.

When I graduated high school I weighed 145lbs, I could bench around 185. I went to school, moved out on my own and met an ex-roid user, he told me to stay the hell away from it and EAT. Several guys at my gym were all juiced up, they all screamed the same thing EAT EAT EAT, I'd ask them about supplements and they would all just say you need to eat.

Your pictures to me, look like you need to eat.

Well I started to eat, and eat I did, the ONLY supplements I took was creatine and some protein, and I ate like a horse. I blew up, 185lbs, 6 pack abbs my jeans didn't' fit anymore because my quads were just too big, all natural.

My friends thought I was juicing, I wasn't, I was listening to the bigger guys that were helping me in the gym and kept telling me the same thing, you need to EAT.

I'm married to a needle for the rest of my life now because I have to be, if it were a choice I wouldn't be married to these needles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information