Hooman is offline New Member

2nd cutting cycle log

So this is my story.

Height: 6"
    Weight: 89kgs
    BF: 15%

This will be my second cycle and is a cutting cycle, as its now spring in Australia and coming up to summer in a couple of months.

I just took 2 weeks of Clen to strip as much as I could before I start. Was 93kgs at about 18-20% give or take.

Week 1-8
    Test E 250mg/EOD
    Equipose 200mg/EOD
    Arimidex 1mg/EOD

Week 9-14
    Test Prop 200mg/EOD
    Tren Ace 100mg/EOD
    Winstrol 50mg/ED
    Arimidex 1mg/EOD

Week 15 and 16
    Test Prop 200mg/EOD
    Tren Ace 100mg/ED
    Winstrol 100mg/ED
    Arimidex 1mg/ED

PCT

Week 1
    hCG 1000iu/ED
    Clen 40mcg/ED

Week 2
    hCG 1000iu (1st 3 days)
    Nolvadex 40mg/ED
    Clen 40mcg/ED

Week 3 and 4
    Nolvadex 40mg/ED

Week 5 and 6
    Nolvadex 20mg/ED

I asked for an opinion on this forum about 2 months ago and was shot down, saying that's a bad combination, but the funny thing is I got this from this website and I'm guessing the guy that wrote the cycles and articles and on gear knows what he is talking about.

Will keep posted with results starting on Monday next week, pretty keen to see some big results. Put on some good size while shredding for summer.

Regards

So pinned in my glute today, first pin of my cycle. As it being national chest day i thought i would follow suit and do chest. I train at midday, so there are no people in my gym at that time. Got a good pump, just started taking pre workout as well for the first time in about 3 years. Trying to lean up, so ditched the 2 bananas before session for pre workout.
    Will keep updated with more information as it comes. But tomorrow will be Boldenone , i will be injecting ED which sort of sucks but i will just have to stop being a princess.

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    Did you check to see if that person is still on these forums? i can tell you now 8 weeks of EQ is a complete waste.

Does anyone want to explain why its a waste or just keep saying its a waste without any valid reason. I asked a few of the big boys at the gym and they love eq.

Anyway second week finished and i have put on 4 kgs and looking leaner.

Thread Information