Hey whats going on? I'm 24 years old and 5'7. I have, in the past, done an 8 week finiplix cycle, a 10 wk cypionate cycle and a 10 wk propinate cycle. I stopped working out for about 2 years due to a new child, work, etc. But now to the good stuff. About 5 weeks ago i was 153 lbs at 5'7. I hopped on some sustanon 250 and 4 weeks later I was back to 170 which is what i wieghed when i finished my tren cycle 2 yrs ago. At the end of week 5 i added 300mg of deca which is what im going to stay with for 10 weeks. I am taking 1cc of sustanon Eod so it comes out to about 1000mgs of test a week. Now as far as diet. I eat like a horse. I'm taking in 4000+ calories a day thanks to weider mega mass 4000. I supplement with 1000 mgs of fish oil for heart health, a super 100 b complex to protect from over training, and 600 mg a day of alpha lipoic acid to store carbs in muscle not fat and also for its antioxident properties, and I take muscletech neurocore for my preworkout supplement. I'm hoping to get my body wieght up to 190 but will setlle for 180. Even my connection was suprised i gained 20 pounds in 4 weeks. Any advice is welcome, I will post pre cycle and mid cycle pictures as soon as i have the time.